Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low life Lauda give me negative trust without reason  (Read 2171 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:17:36 AM

LAUDA omg so he is lying about being scared.  You are gone, gone, gone.  Is there enough oxygen on your planet?

For review being scared is a feeling.  feelings cannot be lies.  please learn more.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:20:52 AM

But I'm scared that Lauda will neg trust me for it like he does to anyone else that speaks out against him.
That is an outright lie. People do not get neg. rated for that. Stop using shills and doing shady stuff, and you won't get neg. rated.

Lauda neg trusts people just for offering to buy or sell an account, which seems totally disproportionate, given that he has engaged in these practices himself. (“How much for 10 accounts?”)
I have not, and this is a very pathetic attempt at freeing all the tagged accounts. It is futile as it has no valid arguments behind it. However, I shall not forget it.

All you need to do is express opinions Lauda disagrees with to get default negative trust now.
That is also a lie.

There are personal vendettas at play, and provably so.
Another lie, and then you wonder why you get tagged Huh Roll Eyes

Any rating on Bcash shills that claim Bcash is Bitcoin is valid as per theymoses statement (not that it was necessary as that one was obvious). Anything else mr. shill?

LAUDA when you punish people for speaking opinions that you do not agree with you are doing what the Bolsheviks did!  This goes against all that bitcoin stood for.  

That user simply reviewed the situation with me and saw I was being targeted by you for extermination for speaking my mind and not doing anything else wrong and he acted accordingly.  You are an unchecked tyrant of these forums.  And are acting like a troll

rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:03:20 PM

Lauda, as you don't answering me in PM, I ask you here.
Please delete negative trust for me. I don't seen any you warnings. I don't support and never used Alttrade signature.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: