Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [eoi] casascius 5btc error nickel  (Read 1198 times)
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:33:25 PM

I bid 5.3 btc plus 5 bch (bitcoin cash)

This is a trend I really wish wouldn't happen. You forgot to add 5 Bitcoin Golds and CLAMS also  Tongue

I view the bch on the coin as zero value long term as I would not be peeling the coin and I think the long term value of bch will be negligible.  I have bch I obtained simply by owning btc at the fork so if the seller wanted the the bch value out of the deal it seems like a good deal for us both - i transfer bch I believe are worth very little long term, seller gets bch and can convert at today's rate to btc if they wish.  Makes sense to me to be honest.

I agree with you 100%

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:46:20 PM

I bid 5.3 btc plus 5 bch (bitcoin cash)

This is a trend I really wish wouldn't happen. You forgot to add 5 Bitcoin Golds and CLAMS also  Tongue

lol I forgot  about Clams !
dozerz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2215
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:38:47 AM

How old is this coin? 2012?

Yes, dated 2012 and funded in 2012.

I offer 5.4 BTC and 5 BCH

acknowledge this offer and is in the format i would like, however is below my reserve. i am looking closer to 6 btc + 5 bch. not interested in clams or bitcoin gold.

space for rent, shilling for sats
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: