Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AirDrop][DAO][ICO] BitcoinWhite  (Read 25368 times)
xarly1 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:46:41 AM

anyone can tell me how to vote for delegates correctly? and how is the pool constructed? Suppose I chose 3 delegates in my wallet, and how did my votes distribute between them, and how do I choose the number of votes?
I'm also interested in this question. I would like to see detailed instructions from the developers with a description of what the voting affects and how to do it without errors.

Yeah, we will post all instructions and informations about voting soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xarly1 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:47:48 AM

It's DPOS algorithm, it's forging

Is this built on top of the BitShares platform,  or is this a totally new blockchain?

No, it's not BitShares codebase
starl1ng

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:12:18 AM

Hey, i have some questions regarding delegates, could anyone help me, please?

https://bitcoinwhite.org/docs/docs/index.html - the manual.

So, '2.1 Download and unpack', as it should, allows to download and unpack the node
But '2.2 Initialize' also downloads node's code from github and installs some packages.

Then, the last step of 2.2 instructs to
Code:
Go to your installation folder
./btwd configure

Which one is my installation folder? The one i downloaded and unpacked? Or the one was downloaded from github?
Anyway, i tried both, and there are no scripts in ./init dir

Code:
sudo: /home/user/BTWChain/init/install_deps.sh: command not found
sudo: /home/user/BTWChain/init/config_ntp.sh: command not found
sudo: /home/user/BTWChain/init/config_monitor.sh: command not found

Ok, i'm still able to start a node by running
Code:
./btwd start

Is it ok that there are no config scripts?

And the last thing is - how exactly to be registered as a delegate? The manual says that a delegate should pay 1000 BTW, but pay to whom?

Assuming i have an address with such amount of coins, how could i register it as a delegate? Should i put this wallet's secret to config.json, forging section? Or should i create a new address and transfet these 1000 BTW to this address?
xarly1 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:14:08 PM

Where can I find the peer list for mainnet?
Hi, peer list you have in wallet too: http://62.210.53.73:6040/networkMonitor
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:25:55 PM

Through the bot it's very simple and convenient to work. According to the functional of the project, there was even a desire to throw on ico which is already going to the final stage. I advise you to invest in the project so that in the future you can not bite your elbows from missed opportunities!
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:48:53 PM

Guys, if you still dont know - you can participate in new BTW contest - "Song for BTW" Wink Create music and lirycs, play it on video, upload on YouTube, and win the contest if your video gets most of the views Smiley And winner will get 50 000 BTW Shocked
Go to BTW forum to learn more and participate - https://bitcoinwhite.org/forum/index.php?threads/contest-song-for-btw.441/

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
zyvervago

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:38:48 AM

Hi, I just locked my coins whatever that means.  Huh

So anybody here can tell me please, if I messed up with my coins or if I did something good?

Thanks.
roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:52:27 AM

Wow this is very impressing.. Bounties are fast and easy to do and most of all transaction is instant. Hope this would be a great cryptocurrency like BTC. Good luck to dev for this project.  Cheesy

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MISS_nSTASSY

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:51:20 AM

Hi, I just locked my coins whatever that means.  Huh

So anybody here can tell me please, if I messed up with my coins or if I did something good?

Thanks.

If you locked it from your wallet page(if I undestand you right) - you have entered the number of block on which you will be able to use your btw. Now block number #175153 have been passed. If you put, for examle, 350340 in that field - you will be able to make the transaction only when the block #350340 will be reached(if I understood the thing right).
What block number did you put in that field?

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
killban

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:23:49 PM

How can I link my wallet with BTWChain, I run it 2 days but don't know what is i received when I run it.
Dev will have a lot thing to do, I will follow this coin  Wink
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:36:24 PM

Looks like this project has a future compared to other airdrop coins out there, I just wanna ask, airdrop still open? I want to give it a try i cant see any form or link to register. 

KETANJINDAL

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:15:03 PM

telegram group  is https://t.me/BTW_Community
MISS_nSTASSY

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:10:37 PM

Looks like this project has a future compared to other airdrop coins out there, I just wanna ask, airdrop still open? I want to give it a try i cant see any form or link to register. 

No buddy airdrop is over, from now you can join bounty - participate in signature campaign or complete tasks on YouTube or Twitter using Telegram Bot(BTCWHITE_BOT). To complete quests go to the official website to learn more, you will find information how to take part in bounty easily by going in "join bounty" button on the first page Wink

ahihi.2020

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:15:27 PM

Someone tell me What is DPOS algorithm ?? Plz

Delegated Proof Of Stake

in general it is not about mining. As mentioned above it is forging. You have to run a node(server) that has enough votes from stakeholders to get reward. I would point you to this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558316.0

thank you for your advice

egtrader

Activity: 247
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:39:34 PM

Someone tell me What is DPOS algorithm ?? Plz

Delegated Proof Of Stake

in general it is not about mining. As mentioned above it is forging. You have to run a node(server) that has enough votes from stakeholders to get reward. I would point you to this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558316.0

thank you for your advice

how much btw i need to run a node
joberror

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 12:28:10 AM

Please when can we signup as delegates? Will there be a notification in the group? Thanks in advance
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:23:29 PM

I asked in this thread already. Any official info about how much funds they raised during ICO?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
dss1986

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:42:41 AM

anyone can tell me how to vote for delegates correctly? and how is the pool constructed? Suppose I chose 3 delegates in my wallet, and how did my votes distribute between them, and how do I choose the number of votes?

I certainly apologize for the repetition, but is not it really interesting to anyone how to vote, and how to get some more btw?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:19:27 AM

Yeah it is and having a blockchain of its own will make a big difference with the other airdrop coin, i just hope that the dev will not abandon or get tired and left the project upon development.
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:09:21 PM

I am also interested in when there will be an instruction on voting delegates, I believe in this project, it has a highlight, began to understand how to download and run the node, but did not understand how much it needed for this BTW coin?

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: