Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AirDrop][DAO][ICO] BitcoinWhite  (Read 25368 times)
centner

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:06:19 PM

My secure phrase is same for all wallets (WEB,Windows light client and Windows 1.04 client with node) or i need to use another account for my
Windows wallet 1.04 with node?

When i try to login to node client with my current wallet first i get 0 coin balance and now it said server error.
And next question about second password, when i try to set it in windows light client i get server error message
My system Windows 7 64 bit

Merry christmas Bitcoinwhite team and to all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kingxy

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:57:06 AM

the participation in this bounty does it mean we have to make the posts here or on the bounty thread
because i just got qualified to do the bounty so i need  clarification. cos i dont want to end up wasting my time posting on the wrong thread
ahihi.2020

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:13:51 AM

What is wrong with bounty program
vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:14:10 AM

Is this coin exist to any exchanger yet or no?
 Huh

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
stokholminfinity

Activity: 352
Merit: 104

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:41:59 AM

anyone can tell me how to vote for delegates correctly? and how is the pool constructed? Suppose I chose 3 delegates in my wallet, and how did my votes distribute between them, and how do I choose the number of votes?

I certainly apologize for the repetition, but is not it really interesting to anyone how to vote, and how to get some more btw?

I would like to know how the accrual of reward is going for those who give their votes? Does this happen automatically, or does the owner of the node distribute the reward itself, depending on the contribution to each participant?

roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:57:12 AM

Huh

have same question here. I understood it will after 8th of january 2018

BTW isn't on exchange yet. ICO is still undergoing. Airdrops are finished but you could still get this great coin through their bounties here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2584723)

Would like also to congratulate Philippines for catching the Best Headhunters Award.  Cheesy

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:35:50 AM

Huh

have same question here. I understood it will after 8th of january 2018

BTW isn't on exchange yet. ICO is still undergoing. Airdrops are finished but you could still get this great coin through their bounties here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2584723)

Would like also to congratulate Philippines for catching the Best Headhunters Award.  Cheesy

I wonder who that is. Pretty lucky, He/She got 1000 BTW Smiley

Anyways,

Bitcoin White's Signature Campaign Continues!!

Visit BTW's Main Bounty Thread: HERE

Vote For Bitcoin White on Next Exchange!!

gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:27:26 AM

Looks like this project has a future compared to other airdrop coins out there, I just wanna ask, airdrop still open? I want to give it a try i cant see any form or link to register. 

No buddy airdrop is over, from now you can join bounty - participate in signature campaign or complete tasks on YouTube or Twitter using Telegram Bot(BTCWHITE_BOT). To complete quests go to the official website to learn more, you will find information how to take part in bounty easily by going in "join bounty" button on the first page Wink
Yes, Airdrop is over. And I've missed all that opportunity. However, I am a bit confused when reading the rules about bounty campaigns. I want to follow social media campaigns, it seems that bots do not work and temporary registration is closed. Have you signed up for a bounty campaign?
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:01:42 PM

BitcoinWhite is the future of the Crypto-currency
https://medium.com/@bitcoinwhite777/bitcoinwhite-is-the-future-of-the-crypto-currency-f937e8124c9e

Did not have time to buy Bitcoin and get rich? Anxiously taking notice of the growth price of Bitcoin and imagining what you could buy for those lost money.

Forget it, please! If catch luck with bitcoin is not in your power now, it’s best time to switch to something new… Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce new improved version of Bitcoin — BitcoinWhite! Now BitcoinWhite is at the beginning of it’s way, so costs of coins is minimal. Despite this, many advantages of this platform will give odds to any competitor on crypto-market.

Briefly about them:
1. Fast transactions;
2. Minimum and fixed fees;
3. Full privacy;
4. Ability to create own decentralized applications;
Stop making the same mistakes again and again, guys! Catch your lucky chance right now! BitcoinWhite is the future of the Crypto-currency, your future!

Faithh

Activity: 154

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:10:31 AM

It was the second airdrop that I joined after posttoken. Btw, I usually do not follow airdrops but after the last etherblue incident, I started to pay more attention. After seeing coins like ethereumblue, ebtc, I will now fill every form I ever see anymore..

╞═◇═╡      CROWD MACHINE  ▌Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders      ╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←  WHITELIST Registration is OPEN  →→→→→→→→→→
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:37:36 AM

It was the second airdrop that I joined after posttoken. Btw, I usually do not follow airdrops but after the last etherblue incident, I started to pay more attention. After seeing coins like ethereumblue, ebtc, I will now fill every form I ever see anymore..
Yes, BTW is one of interesting airdrops in this year. Also were POStoken and Deep Onion.
I participated in last 3 waves of BTW airdrop + some bounty and now have 1k+ coins.
roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:28:41 AM

Yes, BTW is one of interesting airdrops in this year. Also were POStoken and Deep Onion.
I participated in last 3 waves of BTW airdrop + some bounty and now have 1k+ coins.
Yes this coin is very interesting and it's lucky for those who got airdrops. I just got mine from bounty.. Can the web/android wallet support staking? 

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

National tokens are garbage

More and more often people can get news regarding creation of national crypto-currencies. Nevertheless, a lot of believe that crypto-community should reject such ideas and nip these them in the bud. The point is that “national tokens” is just a substitution of concepts. Let’s consider this on the example of fiat, that is taxed, regulated and follows certain rules.

The same situation can happen with tokens. Perhaps, it will be a digital and protected currency, probably with complex and safe algorithms, but people will lost the most important thing, freedom! The polity is going to control and regulate their tokens in the same way like fiat money. Most likely, polity will mine this currency by yourself. This means that:
1. Transactions will be processed and connected with people (verifiable);
2. Accounts can be blocked, if it is necessary;
3. Decentralization, one of the most important point of the idea of ​​crypto-world, will be lost;

All of this leads to the similar situation like with fiat, which we tried to avoid.
What do you think now? Is national crypto-currency needed?

https://medium.com/@bitcoinwhite777/national-tokens-are-garbage-6a57e3bbdf50
dss1986

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:16:23 AM

I would like to know how the accrual of reward is going for those who give their votes? Does this happen automatically, or does the owner of the node distribute the reward itself, depending on the contribution to each participant?

I still have not found the answer to this question. Although I voted for 3 delegates, I had shot 0.01BTW and everything, nothing more.
The delegates were added to the personal list, I do not know what to do with them. I am waiting for further instructions
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:31:38 PM

Site and wallet designs are professional. It also seems to work on the team. I think there are groups of 40-50 telegram installers, mostly airdropped. Friends who manage telegram groups are also connected and really relevant. My expectation is high and I have recently started to invest in it. We are waiting for the 7 January stock exchange release date to be announced for now.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:54:12 AM

I would like to officially beg for bounties and translations, which means this is another shitcoin with the same ICO scam and with the same repeated ANN topic, if you look into every new shitcoin thread, you will see and read exactly the same things, better and faster than Bitcoin just like my activity tokens (note that I've become a lowlife beggar after I failed at *deving a Bitcoin killer). if you read all the comments here, you will see them all are low ranks with signatures, they have been paid to post, they are shills.
10M in ICO and 10M for the team? they are selling a coin with the potential to have $200 Billion market, selling 10M in ICO and keeping 10M for the team and 10M for their partners (probably some prostitutes waiting for their money, can I have an hour jump if you are reading this partners? I promise you a smooth experience, BTW devs will pay for it additional to your 10M share). signature participants were promised to get paid if the ICO could have a successful sale, so they have incentive to shill for this, since they have no dignity, they don't care if it's a scam. 10M lols is in order.

*deving= developing.
*dev'd= developed.
*devs= developers.
#usol.

🖤😏
zhq123456

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

Why did you fill out the air drop form according to the requirements, and did not receive the token? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh ??
stokholminfinity

Activity: 352
Merit: 104

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

How are things with the listing on the stock exchange? I would like to know which exchanges are in priority, a good version of cryptopia, but I so understand it is very expensive.

KiparisD

Activity: 323
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:13:09 AM

Is this panic guys with thick red fonts appearing everywhere?? Grin
altensteig

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

You do not often see such projects. Good luck. I'll fade over the implementation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: