Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CROWDSALE] VOXXO / MUSIC PLAYER APP / LIVE EVENTS / LICENSING  (Read 2583 times)
Nwereonye

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:21:32 AM

I really have a strong feeling that this ICO will go very far.
The whitepaper is well detailed and so far, everything looks organized.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:20:24 PM

Dear VOXXO Community, I just opened the thread in the german subforum. You can find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2408168.0
Alle deutschsprachigen sind eingeladen die Diskussion über VOXXO dort zu führen!
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:35:53 PM

Music is freedom. Indeed it is Smiley
Let’s create a future where the community will have enough power to create events and listen music freely. What are your plans in achieving this dev?
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:32:50 PM

is twitter bounty still available ?
i want to participate to this bounty...

twitter username : @garyadrianto
twitter url : https://twitter.com/garyadrianto
followers : 1856
mangenta

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:46:34 PM

when will you release telegram group, we waiting .
voxxocommunity (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Music is freedom. Indeed it is Smiley
Let’s create a future where the community will have enough power to create events and listen music freely. What are your plans in achieving this dev?

If there is enough community volume holding VOXXO Token, we will create a Live Event Platform in later 2018. That will help us organising events with community by crowdfunding and we will share revenues. Of course there is impossible to make it 0 but VOXXO will provide the cheapest music and songs than competitors serve. VOXXO will use its revenue to produce and create more music not to fill pockets like most of music companies do. If you have enough power to produce and create music than you can remove effect of producer companies' revenue pressure.

Why, in your opinion, the project is worth ICOing? What is its difference from similar projects?

Check out our whitepaper there are two keypoints:

1. Streaming Live Concerts
2. Organise Live Events

SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:33:42 AM

Nice project!  Smiley Wink Like this)))Good luck!
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:17:46 AM

Yesterday I stumbled over this other project called VOISE, do you guys know this one and are you in competition with them? They are also doing airdrops and so on. I figured out there is a lot of competition but VOXXO looks stronger than those!
cakirgok

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:05:09 PM

Türkler de bi coin çıkardı sonunda
my nation created a coin finally
voxxocommunity (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:06:41 PM

WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH VOXXO?

1 LISTENING MUSIC

Via VOXXO Mobile APP, everyone can listen their all favourite musicians and band like VOXXO’s competitors offer.
(Spotify, Pandora etc.)

There is no monthly subscription. Firstly, you need to buy listening hours as much as you want to. You can use popular cyrptocurrencies to buy but if you use VOXXO token to buy, you will get extra bonuses.

If you do not want to be paid users then you can listen freely just seeing ads after two songs. However, you do not have any limitations.

Listen or watch Live Concerts all around to world.

You can buy albums via Cyrptocurrencies

2 ORGANIZING CONCERTS

VOXXO Live Concert Events Platform is a breath-taking unique concept for music sector. This differentiate VOXXO from other [Suspicious link removed]petitors.

VOXXO token holders can organize events and concerts by using Live Concert Events Platform by crowdfunding.

This concept gives power to community to get reveunes from VOXXO platform. If concerts/events is succesful then VOXXO will return funds to investors after each concerts/events and add revenues that defined before on it.

To sumarize, If you want a concert from your favorite musicians/bands in your region or all around to world then you can vote and invest this concert then get revenues

3 LICENSING MUSIC

VOXXO Licensing Platform will help musicians and performers to get their licence revenues from VOXXO. This will be done in two ways.

First, musicians applies to VOXXO Music Catalogue with their albums and songs, if they are approved by community they will get revenues from each listenings.

Second, VOXXO will make aggrement with big licence holders like ASCAP, BMI and PRS as a partner of them to collect listening fee as cyrptocurrenices.

That will help musicians around to world get revenues from their songs and albums internationally without complicated contracts.

Coinscup

Activity: 291
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:39:48 AM

A project I supported with all my heart.I look forward to the success of ICO
bulson

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

https://owloper.com

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:03:00 AM

im interested with this project,  its looks like popular music listening apps but cheaper and some features added version.I hope this project succesful.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:14:52 PM

Actually, voxxo looks great.

They are solving the problems Spotify has also adding great features like live concerts. The problem is they are not too active I guess or they are focusing outside of here. Anyways anyone knows what is the soft cap?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
voxxocommunity (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:21:04 PM

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:06:05 AM

I will post on the new thread
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All