Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JSEcoin  (Read 41194 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xyburcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:31:28 PM

How can you backup your mined jse coins?

Life is ours, we live it our way.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JSEcoin (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:20:29 PM

Hi Dragos, you are indeed user 90 Smiley thanks for dropping by.

xyburcoin, you can either keep them on the platform or export them using the export page.

gamechain, regarding translations the platform is still in active development and changing fast so we don't want to get anything translated yet because we would need to redo it in the future.

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
Live platform since August 2017 - ICO starts 11th July 2018
https://jsecoin.com
sailthor

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:52:04 PM

Thanks for the active admin and responses.

Took a look at https://blockchain.jsecoin.com/#/Charts and good to see consistent rise in the userbase. Best wishes for the future guys, keep it up

xyburcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:45:34 AM

I already have my "coin code"  from export page is this like the equivalent of a private keys?

Thanks

Life is ours, we live it our way.
Krista06

Activity: 246

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:57:21 AM

I already managed to mine 1 JSE but that took me a week. I only mine for 3-4 hours a day though so that is equal to just over a day worth. It doesn't affect the performance of the computer so it can be mined while doing work.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:13:37 AM

Hi Devs, great to see you here.

I've been using your platform for a few weeks now - and the earning has dropped a lot - but that was to be expected as your project gains more awareness. So its like good news but I wish I could still earn a higher level haha. The self-miner is nice and unobtrusive. I havent got a website to try the website code out on.

Anyhoo - I was just reading your blog as well regarding AV companies viewing browser miners as malware etc and also I myself use Browser Miner blocking extns due to the rampant way "other" browser miners start harvesting your pc resources as soon as you open certain sites.

So while I'm actively supporting this project because it is more transparent and innovative in creating your own coin/script and platform - I feel like your always going to be on the defensive to people who only see browser mining programs as "parasitic leeching programs designed to capture an unaware audience and steal from them" (not my words). I had a stand up argument (almost fisticuffs) with a friend who pretty much called me stupid for using all miners and browser miners if i have to disable any of my PC protection software for them to operate.

Anyways - hopefully you can come up with a great marketing campaign to convince the non-believers that you are not the devil stealing pc power lol.

Good luck!!

JSEcoin (OP)

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:28:27 AM

xburcoin, kind of yes. Once you've exported the coins from the system you can either import them back in to your own account or another account. There are some differences to private keys however the main one being that when you export a bitcoin private key from an online wallet, the private key should be deleted from the online-wallets servers, you are then fully responsible for that private key. If you lose it the funds are lost forever and there is no way of recovering them. With our platform we keep a record of the coincodes associated with your account server-side. If you go into exports you will see the coincode and have the option to import it again. There is a privacy/security vs convenience/safety(losing keys) play off here. When we build out the exchange integration it is likely that we will be using traditional industry standard technologies (ERC20) which will make it possible to use offline wallets / cold storage etc.

Leeke, Yes the decline in earnings is something that we are conscious of as the project has gained traction. The more users/publishers that adopt the technology though the more chance the project has of being a success and ultimately achieving a good valuation on the exchanges. We've treated the anti-virus companies differently to the browser miner blocking plugins. I think if someone goes out of their way to install a mining blocker then it should be treated as an opt-out and the code shouldn't run so we agree with them blocking our platform. There's a few anti-virus companies that have also blocked us which we feel is unwarranted because our technology and systems aren't unethical in the same way that hidden miners are. We have complained and raised support tickets with these companies with varying degrees of success/response. Unfortunately some web based mining organizations are carrying out shady business practices and it's creating a lot of bad press for us as well. At the moment it's still very new technology and most general website visitors don't understand it. Hopefully in due course visitors will get used to the "website monetized by cryptocurrency mining" notifications, realize it's not malware or anything to be concerned about and it will become more widely accepted. Until then we have a PR battle on our hands but I think it's a worthy cause.

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
Live platform since August 2017 - ICO starts 11th July 2018
https://jsecoin.com
cryptur

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:30:28 PM

I like the projects attitude, to use javascript means enabling it on really any device out there.

There are a few points that are not really visible yet.

1. there is only one pool for mining it.

2. the code hasn't been published yet

3. the max supply is still unclear (just that it won't exceed 100.000.000 is clear)

4. you can't trade it yet since there is no exchange listing it

5. you can't run it locally on an own software

I guess I will have to wait till the ICO is closer and do my research again as it looks like there are a few changes to the business model still upcoming.

Anyhow I already had a chat with the team on their own forum and are pretty hopeful that this is a long term crypto currency with the aim to secure the network with millions of micro miners instead of few centralized pools.

thx c

Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:13:32 PM

Its really a nice project and a good solution to monetize the website for webmasters.
I have seen many websites using coinhive mining on their website. But that really causes your pc laggy and I hate that.
But this is really good, not much load on CPU and adsense friendly.
I am going to add this to my site and check out the results. Hope soon after the ICO, it will be listed in all major exchanges.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jmsr1978

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:26:18 AM

Nice to see that the project finally got the ANN  ... I am proud to be the account number 949 Cheesy
A very interesting project that could replace web ads as we know them atm and part of the way how do we monetize the Internet in general ... btw, you can transfer the coins between accounts, I sent one coin to each of my refferals each time they subscribed. No problems at all.

Thanks and keep the good work!

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:29:23 AM

Needs tutorial on how to export.

If I do "Available Balance: xxx JSE" and click export coins, what happens ? The coins I already have will dissapear from account, or will be saved as... what ? is it safe to export ? that is the backup of my jsecoins ?

when windows wallet release to have coins out the platform? if hacked lose all coins. any site can be hacked. matters only the when. offline wallet needed.
cryptur

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:47:41 AM

selfmining still is a lot of fun,

tested it and it got me 0.5 jse within a day just by having chrome running in the background

my cpu nearly slept the whole time so I guess it costs me nearly nothing on the used power.

very cool UI for it as well

You got my thumbs up I bet this is going to be a success Smiley
nindyaayu88

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:23:01 AM

any bounty for twitter or facebook dev?
i like about the project and concept 
crabOS

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:03:39 PM

Great project.

I'm self mining since this feature has become available, and have added JSE script to some of the websites I run. Really user friendly implementation indeed for websites where ads is not an option.
cdrx

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:56:15 AM

If I do "Available Balance: xxx JSE" and click export coins, what happens ? The coins I already have will dissapear from account, or will be saved as... what ? is it safe to export ? that is the backup of my jsecoins ?

when windows wallet release to have coins out the platform? if hacked lose all coins. any site can be hacked. matters only the when. offline wallet needed.

dev, can you reply me on this ? thx.
cryptur

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:18:20 AM

are there plans for others to get the possibility to run a pool and a full wallet or will the jse server always be the only pool and only copy of the whole blockchain?

thanks c
blackneo

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:04:13 AM

my wife and I registered and mined from two different computers. but most likely with a single ip as well as at home and at work connection through a router. I would not like to be blocked then. give advice.
RANAWAT1987

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:25:24 PM

Hi,
Jse Dev Team.....
First of all a big thanks....
So now finally i am also able to mine cripto on my PC during working.
Me and my office friends are daily mining during working in office..
We hope you will get big success and we are with you...

i just want to know when jsecoin lunch on Exchange at that time why new investors will Buy jsecoin....

if new investors will interested to buy at any cost than it will create big success of jsecoin...
DaveMallettJSE

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:42:21 PM

dev, can you reply me on this ? thx.

It is safe to export your coins, you can try it out with a very small amount to start with (such as 0.001). The coins will be removed from your account and a coincode will be provided. This coincode is also stored on the server and is available at any time on the exports page in the table. You can import the coincode back into your account or give it to someone else to transfer into their account. For this reason it is important to keep the code private.

A desktop offline wallet will be developed closer to ICO because the technology will be interlinked with the exchange tokens.
cdrx

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:26:24 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 12:30:02 PM by cdrx

So export option is the best way for hackers to steal the coins ? They will be in plain text there, as code ?

Best is do not do any export and expose the code as if needed to recover coins is contact support with original mail ? Even then, coins are gone in blockchain.

I see zero security here with no wallet offline with no ETA (any month target at least?). Don't know if worth to mine more...  Sad TBA isn't that good, could be january or december 2018, or early 2019. But us miners, to mine for such a long shot with no actual revenue until then... ain't a solution.

closer to ICO
 - when is that and how long will take ? means before or after the ico will be a wallet ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: