Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake signature campaign by Nizar93  (Read 949 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:40:10 AM

Well, resolving such issues is always a good thing but the reason I've posted the tx link is that my address is among the recipients: 12Dnrcd5vjnSYCBy2E3xdzhbVv1P2vy1eS
So I'm still trying to understand the logic of this scam.
Beats me, but my address is not on that list--so I got scammed.  Hence this thread.
how should i solve this problem .. i've told you the truth Sad
Just telling something is not enough. Do you have any evidence to support your claim? If you dont then enjoy the red paint on your account.

I'm really sorry to all the people who have been the victim of this account .. I've said it all .. I myself can not do anything .. if you ask why the thread changed when you ask for the scam project that's because I'm late know it .. and please to all people be careful on your account increase security and do not click on the link on the email if you do not know it. and do not click on the link website link if you are in doubt about it .. hopefully this does not happen to others. remember not because this account gets -trust I did this but because it's so annoyed that I've been slandered for doing things I did not do.

If you cannot secure your account then you should not venture into the internet at all. You should be knowing this that forum accounts specially bitcointalk accounts are often targeted for social engineering attacks and hence you must secure your account and not fall for any phishing links. That is your responsibility.

Now coming back to the issue at hand. I just looked over the material The Pharmacist has provided and my question to nizar93 is - how did you get back access to your account after the hacker managed to compromise it? I guess they did not change the password? But an obvious hacker who has some idea will change the password and email address.

Thus I believe that nizar93 deserves a negative rating - unless you can provide some proofs to back your claim.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:57:41 AM

Thanks for the negative trust guys. You can check my post history I mainly joined this forum to learn news regarding altcoin mining.
I didn't know Nizar93 nor "the hacker" I just wanted to participate in the signature campaign as I recently learned this can be an additional source of income. Below the transaction where I received the payment:

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/473c2db446a78c42273464a427ccf74ce475974edd773fac2aa8c970a879ce2e/

You can see that multiple accounts received BTC (I received 0.0021 BTC). I was merely the only one who confirmed that I received the payment but I also saw other users wearing the signature at this time.

Happy to take the blame if it makes you feel better and if you need someone to point the finger at.

Edit: I am pretty sure that with the BTC addresses in the transaction log you would be able to trace some addresses back to users here in case you want to blame more people to be scammers. (/Irony off)

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:58:42 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 07:26:35 AM by digaran

With no escrow, never apply for a campaign, 4 days brings nothing for any service, you are still wearing their signature, you think they will pay you if you keep their signature on? DT members should tag any body running a campaign without escrow. Atriz now is their manager? lol indeed everything about this is strange.
EDIT: I thought  it was your current signature, since this one was similar with verify campaign.

🖤😏
RealSwissMiner

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:18:03 PM

Thanks for the negative trust guys. You can check my post history I mainly joined this forum to learn news regarding altcoin mining.
I didn't know Nizar93 nor "the hacker" I just wanted to participate in the signature campaign as I recently learned this can be an additional source of income. Below the transaction where I received the payment:

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/473c2db446a78c42273464a427ccf74ce475974edd773fac2aa8c970a879ce2e/

You can see that multiple accounts received BTC (I received 0.0021 BTC). I was merely the only one who confirmed that I received the payment but I also saw other users wearing the signature at this time.

Happy to take the blame if it makes you feel better and if you need someone to point the finger at.

Edit: I am pretty sure that with the BTC addresses in the transaction log you would be able to trace some addresses back to users here in case you want to blame more people to be scammers. (/Irony off)

So now no one answers? Should I also give you negative trust because you spread FUD, back to kindergarden?
Or was it really just about blaming someone?

I hope that at least someone would answer and we can have a serious discussion about this.

suncokreten

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:37:55 PM

The worst type of scammer. Payed for a fake campaign and disappeared. Abolutely pathetic!  Cheesy
As I already posted at the previous thread here is the tx where some of the applicants were payed upfront: https://blockchain.info/en/tx/473c2db446a78c42273464a427ccf74ce475974edd773fac2aa8c970a879ce2e
There is too many strange things around this thread but i think there is a chance that this guy was realy hacked (he realy payed over 200$ and said that the campaign is a scam, wtf?). Imho ofc thats your right but you butthurt too much about the time you've spent for applying for it.
I have no doubt those recipients were part of the scam.  I have little doubt that Nizar93 wasn't, in fact, hacked.  And if he was, he deserves the neg for not stopping this sooner.  Don't let the change in English quality fool you.  That's part of the scam, and if you believe that just because the offer was made in relatively good English, you're a sucker.  You don't think he could have had someone else post for him?  

You should really calm down with your accusations.

I do understand you are mad because you were promised something and it wasn't delivered, but you cannot just go around and say everyone who claims to be paid is involved into this situation. I also applied for this campaign, got accepted and got paid - am I gonna get red trust as well, just because you say so?

Before tagging anyone, admins should check the IP address on nizar93 account to see if IP address changed in last couple of days. They shoud also check out his writing style 3 months before and how it suddenly changed 2 weeks ago. He either had some insanely intensive English languag lessons or it's not the same person writing. Now, I'm not defending nizar93 because he myabe tried to sell his account or he didn't secure his account well enough, but you cannot just create conspiracy theories and give negative trust to everyone who applied for the campaign.

On the same note, I seriously don't see any point in making a campaign, and revoking it 3 hours later. You would expect that a scammer would let the 4 day campaign finish and then disappear/not pay?

Next time before posting please think how your unbacked allegations can affect someone's reputation here.

So now no one answers? Should I also give you negative trust because you spread FUD, back to kindergarden?

I hope that at least someone would answer and we can have a serious discussion about this.

Hope you get your negative trust removed.
nizar93

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:58:23 PM

Well, resolving such issues is always a good thing but the reason I've posted the tx link is that my address is among the recipients: 12Dnrcd5vjnSYCBy2E3xdzhbVv1P2vy1eS
So I'm still trying to understand the logic of this scam.
Beats me, but my address is not on that list--so I got scammed.  Hence this thread.
how should i solve this problem .. i've told you the truth Sad
Just telling something is not enough. Do you have any evidence to support your claim? If you dont then enjoy the red paint on your account.

I'm really sorry to all the people who have been the victim of this account .. I've said it all .. I myself can not do anything .. if you ask why the thread changed when you ask for the scam project that's because I'm late know it .. and please to all people be careful on your account increase security and do not click on the link on the email if you do not know it. and do not click on the link website link if you are in doubt about it .. hopefully this does not happen to others. remember not because this account gets -trust I did this but because it's so annoyed that I've been slandered for doing things I did not do.

If you cannot secure your account then you should not venture into the internet at all. You should be knowing this that forum accounts specially bitcointalk accounts are often targeted for social engineering attacks and hence you must secure your account and not fall for any phishing links. That is your responsibility.

Now coming back to the issue at hand. I just looked over the material The Pharmacist has provided and my question to nizar93 is - how did you get back access to your account after the hacker managed to compromise it? I guess they did not change the password? But an obvious hacker who has some idea will change the password and email address.

Thus I believe that nizar93 deserves a negative rating - unless you can provide some proofs to back your claim.

have not I explained .. they deliberately did not change the password and email this account. because if they replaced it I would immediately realize it and immediately report this to the moderator and make an announcement to thwart the project plan.
RealSwissMiner

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:32:59 PM

The worst type of scammer. Payed for a fake campaign and disappeared. Abolutely pathetic!  Cheesy
As I already posted at the previous thread here is the tx where some of the applicants were payed upfront: https://blockchain.info/en/tx/473c2db446a78c42273464a427ccf74ce475974edd773fac2aa8c970a879ce2e
There is too many strange things around this thread but i think there is a chance that this guy was realy hacked (he realy payed over 200$ and said that the campaign is a scam, wtf?). Imho ofc thats your right but you butthurt too much about the time you've spent for applying for it.
I have no doubt those recipients were part of the scam.  I have little doubt that Nizar93 wasn't, in fact, hacked.  And if he was, he deserves the neg for not stopping this sooner.  Don't let the change in English quality fool you.  That's part of the scam, and if you believe that just because the offer was made in relatively good English, you're a sucker.  You don't think he could have had someone else post for him?  

I do understand you are mad because you were promised something and it wasn't delivered, but you cannot just go around and say everyone who claims to be paid is involved into this situation. I also applied for this campaign, got accepted and got paid - am I gonna get red trust as well, just because you say so?

Before tagging anyone, admins should check the IP address on nizar93 account to see if IP address changed in last couple of days. They shoud also check out his writing style 3 months before and how it suddenly changed 2 weeks ago. He either had some insanely intensive English languag lessons or it's not the same person writing. Now, I'm not defending nizar93 because he myabe tried to sell his account or he didn't secure his account well enough, but you cannot just create conspiracy theories and give negative trust to everyone who applied for the campaign.

On the same note, I seriously don't see any point in making a campaign, and revoking it 3 hours later. You would expect that a scammer would let the 4 day campaign finish and then disappear/not pay?

Next time before posting please think how your unbacked allegations can affect someone's reputation here.

At least you are willing to pick this up and talk about it.  I wonder if Beerwizzard also received negative trust rating as he also confirmed the receipt of the payment which is basically all I have confirmed in the campaign ann Smiley

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:26:59 PM

At least you are willing to pick this up and talk about it.  I wonder if Beerwizzard also received negative trust rating as he also confirmed the receipt of the payment which is basically all I have confirmed in the campaign ann Smiley
I have removed your rating for now, but in the future if something looks fishy stay the hell away from it. I may not be so nice to remove a 2nd rating for ignorance

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:43:35 PM

Actually yesterday I just saw the campaign that he runs, and I see it there is an oddity on the logo in "TorCash", he took the logo of "Moirai" and "TorCash" just change the color to blue. as well as his signature which I think took from "Moirai" only he edited it in some parts and changed the color to blue. I am very familiar with the symbol he uses on the signature "TorCash" because I think he took it from Moirai like which he using it now. Because I made the signature for the signature campaign of "Moirai" so I am very familiar with the symbol used. Thanks for coloring her profile to red too. Cheesy

RealSwissMiner

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:05:55 PM

I have removed your rating for now, but in the future if something looks fishy stay the hell away from it. I may not be so nice to remove a 2nd rating for ignorance

As I said the user launched the new coin, his last posts looked normal and the campaign didn't look that strange to me (besides the only 4 days duration and maybe the up-front payment).

I posted my experience as this forum is all about sharing and helping fellow crypto-enthusiasts. I don't like witch hunts and will not participate in one. If you ever check my account again in 1-2 months you won't find any odd stuff. Thank you for reconsidering.

The Sceptical Chymist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6796

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:17:57 AM

So this is the story you guys would have us believe:  That some scammer hacked an account, created a scam campaign, paid some of the members (but not me, of course), and that the original owner suddenly found out that his account was hacked and then reclaimed his account? 

What scammer have you ever seen here who would pay out even partially, while getting less than a day of signature space in return?

Occam's Razor tells me that the payments were made to shill accounts to give the appearance of payment, which is still fairly retarded.  This whole situation stinks to high heaven.  And I am not pissed off about this, as I didn't really lose much of anything.  Honestly the offer sounded too good to be true anyway, but that's on me.

The claim of sudden language improvement tells me absolutely nothing.  You do realize that Nizar93 could be colluding with someone who does speak English well, right?  He could have been paid to do this, and then something went wrong somewhere.  I have no proof of that, but all the evidence here points to a scam.  The evidence is that Nizar93 created a fake sig campaign thread, promised to pay users in advance, and then didn't pay the one user who'd make a huge stink--me.  Since you can't prove a negative, I doubt I'll be seeing any evidence that Nizar93's account was hacked or that the Swiss guy isn't a shill.  Beerwizzard, if you received payment you were probably in on it too.  I'm still having an internal, between-the-ears debate.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
suncokreten

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:20:09 AM

So this is the story you guys would have us believe:  That some scammer hacked an account, created a scam campaign, paid some of the members (but not me, of course), and that the original owner suddenly found out that his account was hacked and then reclaimed his account?  

And you want us to believe: That some Indonesian guy colluded with an English speaking TorCash representative, created a campaign for like 6 people (not remember the exact number), payed 5 of them to apply and pretend they got money on their fake BTC wallets and then cancel the campaign 2 hours after just so you wouldn't get your $35.

Yeah, plausible.

What scammer have you ever seen here who would pay out even partially, while getting less than a day of signature space in return?

What scammer would only run a scam campaign for 2 hours, when he could have easily just let it go for 4 days and not pay you afterwards?

I have no proof of that, but all the evidence here points to a scam.  The evidence is that Nizar93 created a fake sig campaign thread, promised to pay users in advance, and then didn't pay the one user who'd make a huge stink--me.  Since you can't prove a negative, I doubt I'll be seeing any evidence that Nizar93's account was hacked or that the Swiss guy isn't a shill.  Beerwizzard, if you received payment you were probably in on it too.  I'm still having an internal, between-the-ears debate.

You say "There is no proof for this, but evidence point out to a scam". There is absolutely no evidence but your pure rage caused indications.

Basically, you are randomly accusing 3 members of this community who are trying to earn their money just like everyone else, to be scammers, just because they got paid in campaign and you didn't. While the part about nizar93 offering his account to someone for money might be true, you can't just throw a random theory about 3 of us being involved if your only proof is us getting payed.
nizar93

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:24:55 AM

So this is the story you guys would have us believe:  That some scammer hacked an account, created a scam campaign, paid some of the members (but not me, of course), and that the original owner suddenly found out that his account was hacked and then reclaimed his account? 

Occam's Razor tells me that the payments were made to shill accounts to give the appearance of payment, which is still fairly retarded.  This whole situation stinks to high heaven.  And I am not pissed off about this, as I didn't really lose much of anything.  Honestly the offer sounded too good to be true anyway, but that's on me.

The claim of sudden language improvement tells me absolutely nothing.  You do realize that Nizar93 could be colluding with someone who does speak English well, right?  He could have been paid to do this, and then something went wrong somewhere.  I have no proof of that, but all the evidence here points to a scam.  The evidence is that Nizar93 created a fake sig campaign thread, promised to pay users in advance, and then didn't pay the one user who'd make a huge stink--me.  Since you can't prove a negative, I doubt I'll be seeing any evidence that Nizar93's account was hacked or that the Swiss guy isn't a shill.  Beerwizzard, if you received payment you were probably in on it too.  I'm still having an internal, between-the-ears debate.
What proof do you want? maybe you still insist on your accusation because you do not get paid from the scam project .. for language problem that I use I do not change my language for anything and pay for anyone because that's not me. from the beginning I was discussing on this forum I always use google translate because I'm not good in English .
Legendary

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:28:18 AM

What scammer would only run a scam campaign for 2 hours, when he could have easily just let it go for 4 days and not pay you afterwards?
Uh, because no one would stand for that because Nizar93 promised to pay all participants in advance.

I honestly don't know what goes on in the minds of scammers.  Some of them are very clever, and some of them are thought-impoverished retards.  I think this one falls into the latter category.  None of you find it strange that payments were made to some people and not others?  What scammer would do that?  None that I've ever seen, unless the people who got the payments were in on the scam.  That's the only thing I can think of at this point.  In any case, Nizar93's feedback will stand.

You say "There is no proof for this, but evidence point out to a scam". There is absolutely no evidence but your pure rage caused indications.
The evidence is that Nizar93 offered to pay people in advance for a signature campaign; sent me a PM that I was accepted; did not pay me; paid other participants, apparently; and then the good 'ol "I was HACKED!!" claim was made when Nizar93 stated that he recovered his account.  Those are the pieces of evidence.  And I've heard the "hacked" excuse used so many times that it barely registers any more.  Remember Cryptsy?  Mt. Gox?  None of this situation makes sense to me, but I don't trust Nizar93 at the very least.  I'm not 100% sure of anything here, because I don't have a good explanation for it.  Only an irrational person would pull off something as stupid as this and actually pay some participants up front. 

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
artmaker

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:00:56 AM

I do not defend any party in this case

after read all your opinion, "sometime" i think that The Pharmacist only butthurt and i also i cant 100% belive nizar93 too.

there still no solid evidence for both party in this Accusations.

so my opinion is :

1) why don't you "nizar93" just pay that $35 to "The Pharmacist". Let's just say this is a reward for your negligence. since they say other participant have been, it should not big of a deal right ? than your red tag should be remove

2) we can stay like this without any real settlement

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:33:10 AM

after read all your opinion, "sometime" i think that The Pharmacist only butthurt and i also i cant 100% belive nizar93 too.

so my opinion is :

1) why don't you "nizar93" just pay that $35 to "The Pharmacist". Let's just say this is a reward for your negligence. since they say other participant have been, it should not big of a deal right ? than your red tag should be remove

How is The Pharmacist butthurt? He got scammed $35 upfront payment, and he deserves to get paid that since they agreed on it beforehand. Otherwise, i agree with you. I would like to see number 1 being the option that is chosen by Nizar.

Usually, when an account is hacked, it's partially the victim's fault since they are not careful with managing their computer's environment or clicking on random links without care. Therefore, Nizar should come to a partial repayment to solve this issue.

I do think that Nizar is probably hacked, since i don't see any benefits in advertising a business then refusing to pay for the advertising, therefore ruining it altogether.
suncokreten

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:34:11 AM

so my opinion is :

How is The Pharmacist butthurt?

Because he is accusing everyone who got payed to be involved with this "scam" (RealSwissMiner, Beerwizzard, me).

Nizar93 story is suspicious and there is no doubt that The Pharmacist has to get paid, but it is not his right to go around forum and ruin random members' reputation with his conspiracy theories.
Legendary

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:31:57 PM

so my opinion is :

No no no, I don't want it now--the money was promised, yes, but I would then be obligated to provide 4 days worth of signature rental, and I'm not doing that, nor is this really about the money anyway.   That ICO or whatever it was is no doubt a scam, just like the campaign was.  I'm having no part of that or payment by a scammer.  This is not an extortion attempt.   So he just needs to suck it up and move on.  If he really was hacked (which I don't see evidence of), he needs to take better care of his account.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: