Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan me btc and ill give you back double in less than 1 hour...  (Read 299 times)
BenevolentOmniscient (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:33:59 AM

You heard right...I know how to guaranteed multiply bitcoin but currently do not have the money to do so for myself.
If just 1 person loans me some btc (any amount) I will triple the amount and give you double what you loaned to me.
Don't believe me? Go somewhere else then and let people who are not scared to take the risk enjoy the benefits that you are too afraid to take advantage of yourself... Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:45:56 AM

You heard right...I know how to guaranteed multiply bitcoin but currently do not have the money to do so for myself.
If just 1 person loans me some btc (any amount) I will triple the amount and give you double what you loaned to me.
Don't believe me? Go somewhere else then and let people who are not scared to take the risk enjoy the benefits that you are too afraid to take advantage of yourself... Thanks

That fact that you have ZERO friends or family to help you with this sure thing usually means you ripped them all off at one time.  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:50:48 AM

I have friends and family that would give me whatever I ask but I don't like to ask for money, especially when I can provide this kind of service and help other people in the process.
I'm tellling you I guaratee I will send you double back in less than 1 hour and if i don't (I WILL) you can trash talk me on here later...but you WILL be satisfied and I will stop doing this for people when I make enough off of it and can do it with my own money....Hense why I need investors
Try me man send me $5-$10 and I will send you double back in a few minutes, nevermind an hour

Put your money where your mouth is! Tongue
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:56:38 AM

I have friends and family that would give me whatever I ask but I don't like to ask for money, especially when I can provide this kind of service and help other people in the process.

So you would rather give guaranteed money with no risk to complete strangers instead of your family?

Why are you so against helping your friends and family?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
esmkt

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:01:42 AM

not sure if this is serious or sarcastic  Huh Huh

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:05:04 AM

I am serious send me $10 to my wallet and post how much you sent me for security along with your wallet address and I will send you twice as much back, and make a small profit for myself in the process. I don't charge a fee...Where will you get a better service than this anywhere else on this forum???

If you wish to take advantage of this opportunity before it's no longer available, just ask me for my wallet address with the amount you plan on sending and you'll see for yourself this is not sarcastic nor a scam and you in fact now have double the amount you''ve sent to me in less than 1 hour.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:06:23 AM

I am serious send me $10 to my wallet and post how much you sent me for security along with your wallet address and I will send you twice as much back, and make a small profit for myself in the process. I don't charge a fee...Where will you get a better service than this anywhere else on this forum???

If you wish to take advantage of this opportunity before it's no longer available, just ask me for my wallet address with the amount you plan on sending and you'll see for yourself this is not sarcastic nor a scam and you in fact now have double the amount you''ve sent to me in less than 1 hour.

Any coin you send to this scammer will be a donation.  Unless you believe he cares for your more than his own mother...  Wink

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:10:28 AM

II can easilly quadruple the money you send me...
Anyone who listens to this ignorant scaredy cat will not get to enjoy this great opportunity while it lasts and will be just as miserable and unmotivated as this guy...
Whatever it's your loss buddy

If you want to be like this guy who is afraid of taking nessessary risks, go ahead but someone with some balls is going to ask me for my wallet address and come back on here later leaving a good review and this guys going to still be skeptical with his finger up his ass in front of his computer mooching off his friends and family rather than doing real business with real money with people who want it just as badly as we do.

You can go your own wayyy..
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:12:56 AM

II can easilly quadruple the money you send me...
Anyone who listens to this ignorant scaredy cat will not get to enjoy this great opportunity while it lasts and will be just as miserable and unmotivated as this guy...
Whatever it's your loss buddy

Actually, I think the fact that you are willing to screw over friends and family members over complete strangers makes it your loss.   Undecided

esmkt

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:15:41 AM

LOL this is the worst scam ever.
Can't you think of a more convincing scam than this?

Thanks for the entertainment though  Tongue
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:01:20 AM

Yea, pretty lousy scam attempt.

@OP, go and sell your mouse pad for 2 USD (I bet you don't need it for your operation).
Next day you will have 4x2=8 USD ... in five days you have something around 2k USDs and no more need to be "so generous" to share it with us.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: