Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CraftR Token (CRFT) POS 100% - Decentralized digital marketplace  (Read 6601 times)
mpos-pools

Activity: 478
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:43:09 PM

PoW is over. Pool: http://mpos-pools.com/crft
will be closed in 72 hours. Please, withdraw your coins
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CraftR_Dev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:46:00 AM

Decentralized marketplace for programmers, designers and musicians. Wouldn't it be better if you focus on a specific niche in the beginning rather than cover a huge spectrum? It's a lot of development and a lot of resources and as of now you don't even know how much funding you will have available.

The digital resources available from the marketplace will satisfy all the customers needs to create a project (Website, App, Game, Soundtrack, Video Clip, Illustration). Without programmers, designers and musicians, these thinks can't be done.

The marketplace core is already running but needs the blockchain integration (CRFT Payment module replaced with the currently Paypal, CC, Wire modules) https://store.craftr.io

I think that this is doable and there are more complicated projects than a restricted marketplace (shop)  Grin

I guess I got that a little bit wrong then. My fault. Sounds good that the core is already running. So you got the basis to built up on all your stuff. What's the ETA for the functional marketplace?

No problem, I'm here to solve any kind of doubts.
The final launch is estimated for february-march 2018 (optimistic date).
CraftR_Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 02:06:15 AM

Please, upload your wallet on Github, because many people cannot open link your provided for wallets.

What issue are you having, I was able to download it fine?  You can't download mega.nz files?  I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have a direct download link.

Seems like a smooth project so far.

Mega.nz links have been replaced and wallets are now downloadable from the server
CraftR_Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 02:16:09 AM

Craftr Token CRFT has been listed in CoinsMarkets!

Happy trading and enjoy the stake
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:43:41 PM

Decentralized marketplace for programmers, designers and musicians. Wouldn't it be better if you focus on a specific niche in the beginning rather than cover a huge spectrum? It's a lot of development and a lot of resources and as of now you don't even know how much funding you will have available.

The digital resources available from the marketplace will satisfy all the customers needs to create a project (Website, App, Game, Soundtrack, Video Clip, Illustration). Without programmers, designers and musicians, these thinks can't be done.

The marketplace core is already running but needs the blockchain integration (CRFT Payment module replaced with the currently Paypal, CC, Wire modules) https://store.craftr.io

I think that this is doable and there are more complicated projects than a restricted marketplace (shop)  Grin

I guess I got that a little bit wrong then. My fault. Sounds good that the core is already running. So you got the basis to built up on all your stuff. What's the ETA for the functional marketplace?

Hehe ok and what does the pessimistic date look like? Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
CraftR_Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:54:33 AM

Grin

Due to the low probability to encounter critical issues, it could be delayed for maximum 2 months.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:01:01 AM

how does this platform work, whether the benefits users get if they use this platform to work, whether there is an advertisement used or a CRFT token as a share to gain profit other than exchange in marker

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
CraftR_Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:38:28 PM

how does this platform work, whether the benefits users get if they use this platform to work, whether there is an advertisement used or a CRFT token as a share to gain profit other than exchange in marker

The platform is designed to provide resources from users to users.

A vendor can register in the marketplace and start selling and get earnings in CRFT tokens and the system will hold a low fee over the payout, as long as a customer can start to download free and paid resources for their projects.

The reason of the listing on exchanges is that the project needs some fundings to maintain coin services, project's development and marketing. In the meantime could be a profit for investors because in the future the customers will need these coins to purchase items.
mig6r

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:32:17 PM

Grin

Due to the low probability to encounter critical issues, it could be delayed for maximum 2 months.

That seems reasonable. Better better build stuff correctly than quickly! Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
BTCkur.com

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:32:00 AM

I confirm! This Poll - Fucked SCAM!!! HE DOESN'T PAY!

Haven't paid to me!!! (loanorlease)
SCAM POOL

Dont mine on this one.

Alright since I got banned from your discord channel let me write it down here too so people will know about your real character Sensill <<<< He`s the head of the failing LoanOrLease coin

I HAVE FILLED OUT MY APPLICATION DAYS AGO AND SENT A MESSAGE TO SENSILL BUT GOT NO AIRDROP
THEN WROTE MESSAGES TO THE TOPIC AND STILL GOT NO AIRDROP
THEN I PMed TO SENSILL AND AND OTHER USER FOR MY AIRDROP AND WAS TOLD I COULD GET MY COINS IF I COME TO DISCORD

THEN I WENT TO THE DISCORD WHERE I GOT CALLED NAMES! PUSHED DOWN AND TALKED DOWN TO PLUS I GOT TOLD TO TAKE MY TAMPON OFF!!!

All I said during this time was that they had to fulfill their promise and give me airdrops because this was the promise. I even said that I don`t care if the amount is only 1 coin as long as I get what what promised to me. Never called any names or pushed down or talked down on anyone there.

With this coin;
There is no set amount for any user. They send whatever they want. Some poeple get 1, some people get 10. If for any reason, you don`t get your airdrop and you ask for it he says "WE`RE DOING YOU A FAVOR! YOU`RE BEGGING FOR FREE COINS! IT`S OUR MONEY NOT YOURS! WE DON`T HAVE TO SEND YOU ANYTHING! YOU`RE LUCKY IF WE DECIDE TO SEND YOU ANY AIRDROP! WE DON`T NEED YOU!" and so on...

Now let me teach you how to be a professional, Sensill
1- When you promise something and you put conditions on it, you HAVE TO FULFILL your promise to ANYONE and EVERYONE who qualifies! That`s called being fair.
2- Giving different amounts of coins to different people for no particular reason is NOT FAIR either. You can`t just feel like sending 1 coin to one person and 10 coins to another.
3- You are not doing a favor to people. People are doing a favor to you by supporting your coin and showing interest in your "I want to be rich so I`ll dump when you pump" coin
4- This coin is actually nice and I like the system behind it but unfortunately this coin is not going be successful because of your character and how you treat people
5- You told me multiple times that you don`t need us but YOU DO. PEOPLE DON`T NEED YOUR COIN. THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER COINS ARE OUT THERE. BUT YOUR COIN NEEDS THE PEOPLE. IT CAN NOT EXIST WITHOUT ACCEPTANCE AND RECOGNITION

Now let`s see if you`re mature enough to be able to handle these comments or can you just ban me out of here too???

Note: This post will be copied in multiple topics and multiple forums so people will know you and what kind of person is behind this coin. I should also mention that I own crypto facebook group with 28k members where they will also hear about this. Now you deal with your failure
CraftR_Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:25:17 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 04:41:52 PM by CraftR_Dev

I confirm! This Poll - Fucked SCAM!!! HE DOESN'T PAY!

Haven't paid to me!!! (loanorlease)
SCAM POOL

Dont mine on this one.

Alright since I got banned from your discord channel let me write it down here too so people will know about your real character Sensill <<<< He`s the head of the failing LoanOrLease coin

I HAVE FILLED OUT MY APPLICATION DAYS AGO AND SENT A MESSAGE TO SENSILL BUT GOT NO AIRDROP
THEN WROTE MESSAGES TO THE TOPIC AND STILL GOT NO AIRDROP
THEN I PMed TO SENSILL AND AND OTHER USER FOR MY AIRDROP AND WAS TOLD I COULD GET MY COINS IF I COME TO DISCORD

THEN I WENT TO THE DISCORD WHERE I GOT CALLED NAMES! PUSHED DOWN AND TALKED DOWN TO PLUS I GOT TOLD TO TAKE MY TAMPON OFF!!!

All I said during this time was that they had to fulfill their promise and give me airdrops because this was the promise. I even said that I don`t care if the amount is only 1 coin as long as I get what what promised to me. Never called any names or pushed down or talked down on anyone there.

With this coin;
There is no set amount for any user. They send whatever they want. Some poeple get 1, some people get 10. If for any reason, you don`t get your airdrop and you ask for it he says "WE`RE DOING YOU A FAVOR! YOU`RE BEGGING FOR FREE COINS! IT`S OUR MONEY NOT YOURS! WE DON`T HAVE TO SEND YOU ANYTHING! YOU`RE LUCKY IF WE DECIDE TO SEND YOU ANY AIRDROP! WE DON`T NEED YOU!" and so on...

Now let me teach you how to be a professional, Sensill
1- When you promise something and you put conditions on it, you HAVE TO FULFILL your promise to ANYONE and EVERYONE who qualifies! That`s called being fair.
2- Giving different amounts of coins to different people for no particular reason is NOT FAIR either. You can`t just feel like sending 1 coin to one person and 10 coins to another.
3- You are not doing a favor to people. People are doing a favor to you by supporting your coin and showing interest in your "I want to be rich so I`ll dump when you pump" coin
4- This coin is actually nice and I like the system behind it but unfortunately this coin is not going be successful because of your character and how you treat people
5- You told me multiple times that you don`t need us but YOU DO. PEOPLE DON`T NEED YOUR COIN. THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER COINS ARE OUT THERE. BUT YOUR COIN NEEDS THE PEOPLE. IT CAN NOT EXIST WITHOUT ACCEPTANCE AND RECOGNITION

Now let`s see if you`re mature enough to be able to handle these comments or can you just ban me out of here too???

Note: This post will be copied in multiple topics and multiple forums so people will know you and what kind of person is behind this coin. I should also mention that I own crypto facebook group with 28k members where they will also hear about this. Now you deal with your failure

I don't have a discord channel. Maybe you are confusing with that pool scammer that does not have nothing to do with this project.
maxel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

I am interesting to discussion each orther

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:39:54 PM

How To Use Wallet Offline Caftr Coin

See Tutorial Below :

djwatt3

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:26:04 PM

Italian ANN Thread ready 👇

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2461269
mig6r

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:49:37 AM

The trading volume for this coin is essentially zero? Or is there any other number I am missing on coinsmarkets? Doesn't look too good.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
maxel2017

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:57:14 AM

The trading volume for this coin is essentially zero? Or is there any other number I am missing on coinsmarkets? Doesn't look too good.

Just buy brother before your late..the next video will be uploading later with new article...
phieudu0502

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:49:25 AM

Hi all, How about upcoming airdrop or signature bounty programs? Thanks dev.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
maxel2017

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:58:10 AM

folloow official tweet and report your tweet in web official site....just click contact tab and write your subtitle ..for example..Subtitle twitter bounty..put your email and paste your activity in column message and submit..
maxel2017

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:58:39 AM

don't forget to paste your craft token wallet..
CraftR_Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:07:03 PM

Hello,

You can support the social page for 1'000 coins and today all coinsmarkets users will get 10 CRFT as airdrop.
danycoman

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:16:17 PM

Hello everyone,

The Block Explorer CraftR Token can be found at:http://185.177.59.57:1100/

At this moment it synchronizes, within 1 hour will be ready.

Daniel

www.mine-pool.ro
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: