Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional Technical Analyst looking for New Students  (Read 134 times)
Pap0u (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:31:28 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 12:49:12 AM by Pap0u

Cryptocurrency is one of the most complex markets to trade. Even skilled traders from stocks and forex can easily get wrecked here and turned into complete newbies. A wise man once said "give a man a fish and feed him for a day, but teach a man how to fish and feed him for a lifetime". This is my ultimate goal, to teach people how to trade these markets effectively using proven techniques that work as well as hidden gems nobody knows about.

I have spent the better part of 15 months now studying these markets. I, like many of you, was astounded by Bitcoin and everything it stood for. I was even more astounded when I found these markets. I knew there had to be a method to the madness and that it wasnt all just a matter of rolling the dice and getting lucky. I came into these markets with nothing but a few thousand dollars. I sat through many pump and dumps, watching my account double and then going back to where it started; at times even lower. I knew people were extracting money from these markets but it wasnt me. I knew I was the sucker. You need to understand these markets as big as they seem are still pretty small. Depending on what market we are talking about, there isnt room for everyone to eat at the table. Crypto is a game of loss and if you want to be part of the 10% that win, you need to understand how the 90% lose. I've made many mistakes and I hope to teach all of you how to avoid the most common ones and not waste your hard earned money and time, in essence burning it away for nothing; because of ignorance and greed.

You can check out my Trading View link here https://www.tradingview.com/u/Papou/ I post public ideas and analysis that many thoroughly enjoy. I currently mentor a small group of new and aspiring traders and all of them rave about it. Doing this was never my intention but I am at the point where I feel obligated to do so. I've been involved in this space for quite some time and have met many people and stumbled upon many groups whether it be on telegram, slack or facebook. I can tell you I have yet to find a single one that had anything good to offer or wasnt shilling complete useless and horrible information that only profit the leaders/admins. It ultimately disgusts me that we have the blind leading the blind and most people do not know any better how to recognize someone who is truly knowledge from someone who is clueless. I post public ideas and analysis that many thoroughly enjoy. I will begin to offer paid private lessons,daily market analysis as well as teaching people the tricks of the trade and putting together for them all the puzzle pieces that is scattered in this space.

If trading these markets truly interests you, please message me and we can discuss and tailor something to best suit your needs. If this service grows, it unfortunately will get more competitive as well as I won't be able to be as personal with everyone. I can literally open your eyes and prove to you how predictable these markets can be and how easy it is to trade them if you are able to control your emotions and have patience. I offer a free 1 on 1 session so you can see what I am all about and you can make a proper decision on how you want to proceed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pap0u (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile