Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let the BCH die  (Read 688 times)
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:42:00 PM

bch will not die and it will not go back to 300$
i think it will drop to 700 or 800 for a while

I think this is the likely course as well. Bitcoiners think BCH will die right away. Bcashers think it'll overtake BTC right away. Neither will happen.

There was massive volume at the top of the BCHUSD chart. And to boot, a very long-wicked doji. What does that mean? Heavy selling took place. No matter what you believe about the fundamentals, you must have a death wish if you are buying into Bcash here.

The chart already shows the beginnings of an Eiffel tower. There is lots of room to fall; indeed $500-700 seems like a likely range to bounce from. After we see a base in that range, we will see bitcoiners declaring victory again, just like after Segwit2x. I think that will be the time to re-buy BCH. It will get pumped again eventually. Jihan Wu won't let it die that easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:44:41 PM

I think this is the likely course as well. Bitcoiners think BCH will die right away. Bcashers think it'll overtake BTC right away. Neither will happen.

There was massive volume at the top of the BCHUSD chart. And to boot, a very long-wicked doji. What does that mean? Heavy selling took place. No matter what you believe about the fundamentals, you must have a death wish if you are buying into Bcash here.

The chart already shows the beginnings of an Eiffel tower. There is lots of room to fall; indeed $500-700 seems like a likely range to bounce from. After we see a base in that range, we will see bitcoiners declaring victory again, just like after Segwit2x. I think that will be the time to re-buy BCH. It will get pumped again eventually. Jihan Wu won't let it die that easily.
You can go ahead and buy his trashcoins, I'll abstain from potential profits instead of supporting this manipulative shitbag. Good luck though.
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:49:52 PM

You can go ahead and buy his trashcoins, I'll abstain from potential profits instead of supporting this manipulative shitbag. Good luck though.

I understand your point-of-view. But I learned to stop letting emotions get in the way of profits a long time ago. The market will move with or without you; it doesn't care about your feelings.

In fact, the reason I was able to profit so much from the Bcash rally was because of bitcoiners' hatred of Bcash. The sentiment was palpable (and so many had celebrated selling their Bcash low), so it was obviously going to pump hard.

The coin that you hate will pump the most: take Ripple XRP, Ethereum, Bcash as examples. This is how it goes. It took me a long time to recognize this. Shitcoins will always get pumped. The question is, do you want free money?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:54:08 PM

I understand your point-of-view. But I learned to stop letting emotions get in the way of profits a long time ago. The market will move with or without you; it doesn't care about your feelings.

In fact, the reason I was able to profit so much from the Bcash rally was because of bitcoiners' hatred of Bcash. The sentiment was palpable (and so many had celebrated selling so their Bcash low), so it was obviously going to pump hard.

The coin that you hate will pump the most: take Ripple XRP, Ethereum, Bcash as examples. This is how it goes. It took me a long time to recognize this. Shitcoins will always get pumped. The question is, do you want free money?
That is true. But there are tons of markets that generate large profits without having to directly or indirectly support human scum.

And the sooner people realize that money is made where money is spent the sooner we can actually invest in things that matter over supporting garbage that some dipshit made up to fortify his position of power.

There is no such thing as free money and there are consequences to everything. Whether or not you choose to become aware of them or not is up to you to decide.

I'm not against Ethereum or altcoins in general by the way. I'm strictly against the way Jihan is figuratively going jihad on Bitcoin with his goons. I didn't dump my BCH either because I don't want to be anywhere close to that fraudchain.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:58:35 PM

It wont die since it managed to survive initial shock after fork and it will always have some value.

Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:18:39 PM

BCH is not going to die soon. It will coexist with Bitcoin atleast for the near future, since both coins have a large community supporting their own project. In the end we might have bitcoin at the #1 and #2 spots on market cap!

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:05:53 AM

Really, there's no need to try. You saw a parabolic rise, you think you missed the boat, ok. It's not gonna happen again.

Lots of people have put a lot of money for that rise to happen, they want their money back now, and they will dump on you at every level. Like right now, a straight 300usd dump in this shit's last attempt to resurrect.

But go ahead & buy the debt of those who haven't sold in time, & pray for another rise to buy yours.

..or leave that crap alone and stop compromising the Bitcoin. That's for the few non-asian who think it's still a good idea.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:55:33 AM

What kind of boat are you talking about?
Shit, this coin was pumped hard and then dumped, i don't see boats here.
I am glad it is over and it is actually good thing to see that bitcoin is and remain number one crypto and all other coins are copy.

200% in a few hours, that's the boat.

For those who bought for hedging, fine, it's a safety net. For hedging you'd better buy a couple at 1000 and forget about it.
For profit, it has happened once & it won't happen again.
No, that was pump and dump of altcoin.
What about those who bought it when price was 2000$?
Boat is under the sea and for how long they will have to wait until someone pump it again? I hope never - I actually like subject of this topic "let the bch die".
omashi

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:29:35 AM

why die, it's free market, let the best team wins! not sure how datacenter based blockchain paypal 2.0 will win 5 years old computer to maintain slim and rigid base layer with second layer networks to offer scalability and advanced solutions, but I don't bother to think about it, let it be, let the market decide.

CBT ◆◆ CommerceBlock ◆◆ CBT
Creating Decentralised Financial Infrastructure (https://www.commerceblock.com/)
◆ Whitepaper (https://www.commerceblock.com/commerceblock-whitepaper.pdf) ◆ ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2613540) ◆ Github (https://github.com/commerceblock) ◆ Twitter (https://twitter.com/commerceblock) ◆ Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/Ge36IURXhKAS_6HTznUXUg) ◆
Legoiniel

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:33:49 AM

why die, it's free market, let the best team wins! not sure how datacenter based blockchain paypal 2.0 will win 5 years old computer to maintain slim and rigid base layer with second layer networks to offer scalability and advanced solutions, but I don't bother to think about it, let it be, let the market decide.

Yes, why let it die ? It has a good team working on it and now more people are interested in investing in bitcoincash. My friend had 1 bitcoincash so he got lucky he has now nearly 1300 dollars.

Altcoins can rise in the future because they are unstable.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:35:29 AM

Yes, why let it die ? It has a good team working on it and now more people are interested in investing in bitcoincash. My friend had 1 bitcoincash so he got lucky he has now nearly 1300 dollars.

Altcoins can rise in the future because they are unstable.
It has a good team of of power hungry manipulators and thieves.
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

That is true, all those who are now putting money on bitcoincash are those who are dessesperately to see their money grow again, and that is not going to happen again because all those people who wanted to make REAL profit from bitcoin cash, have already did it, and they are not going to do it again, because they put all their efforst in order to achieve that incredible pump (more than 150% in a few hours)
I would not put a single penny in bitcoin cash again, because i know the consequences of that, you can easily lose your money in there because it is so volatile right now.

I would not put a single penny in anything I don't understand, period. And Bitcoin Cash is just a shabby scam, so I decided to stay out of it entirely. No reason to support manipulators, even if it makes profits.

It was hard for me to refrain from buying Cash for 700. But I remember falling such fake in a few minutes. Of course, I could earn Cash sales by 2500. But I stayed out of this. Too much risk of losing everything in a couple of hours.
eth9888

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:46:09 AM

In fact, the reason I was able to profit so much from the Bcash rally was because of bitcoiners' hatred of Bcash. The sentiment was palpable (and so many had celebrated selling their Bcash low), so it was obviously going to pump hard.

It is also about defending some basic values.
Let BTC be BTC. If we start to have cash, gold, diamond etc, what is the point of having BTC fixed suppply?
By the day that happens, BTC and all its copies will lose value.

People have to laern to compromise and cooperate for the sake of everyone.

The hostile move started by BCH would only wreak havoc to the whole cryto world eventually no matter who "wins" the war - we ALL LOSE.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:14:59 PM

That is true, all those who are now putting money on bitcoincash are those who are dessesperately to see their money grow again, and that is not going to happen again because all those people who wanted to make REAL profit from bitcoin cash, have already did it, and they are not going to do it again, because they put all their efforst in order to achieve that incredible pump (more than 150% in a few hours)
I would not put a single penny in bitcoin cash again, because i know the consequences of that, you can easily lose your money in there because it is so volatile right now.

I would not put a single penny in anything I don't understand, period. And Bitcoin Cash is just a shabby scam, so I decided to stay out of it entirely. No reason to support manipulators, even if it makes profits.

It was hard for me to refrain from buying Cash for 700. But I remember falling such fake in a few minutes. Of course, I could earn Cash sales by 2500. But I stayed out of this. Too much risk of losing everything in a couple of hours.
Don't worry, there'll be countless of other opportunities to make money while supporting great projects and causes.

Just have some patience and don't stop learning.
Rousse

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:55:14 PM

This is a pump team to make bch up to 200%. I will keep my btc, I hate bitcoin chinese. BCH and BTG do the same action. Pump and spam so make newbie btc holders panic. Never panic about fake btcs. Just play the game make profit, make profit as much as you can, That is the best strategy.

Always good to read somme good advices
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:58:20 PM

Absolutely correct thoughts, there are not any arguments for the growth of this coin, who managed that very well on this time to earn

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:05:49 PM

Really, there's no need to try. You saw a parabolic rise, you think you missed the boat, ok. It's not gonna happen again.

Lots of people have put a lot of money for that rise to happen, they want their money back now, and they will dump on you at every level. Like right now, a straight 300usd dump in this shit's last attempt to resurrect.

But go ahead & buy the debt of those who haven't sold in time, & pray for another rise to buy yours.

..or leave that crap alone and stop compromising the Bitcoin. That's for the few non-asian who think it's still a good idea.

Im fully agreed with you.
We need to fightback that Bcash crap.

Im pretty sure Bitcoin devs will find a solution with time how to handle rising comissions and it will be awesome just like SegWit was.
And if it will be necessary to increase block they will do it too but without any hashwars and scam maneuvering like Xapo tried to do.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:07:15 PM

These are the types of threads which cause futher rift in the community - both can exist once the anger and retardation subsides

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:08:50 PM

This is a pump team to make bch up to 200%. I will keep my btc, I hate bitcoin chinese. BCH and BTG do the same action. Pump and spam so make newbie btc holders panic. Never panic about fake btcs. Just play the game make profit, make profit as much as you can, That is the best strategy.

Always good to read somme good advices
Actually I dont believe much in bch because I have feeling it will not give a long term position of the price that high. It will dump as by many says. Still the best is bitcoin, in bitcoin cash you have to ride the train if not you will end up lose.
theguy217

Activity: 76
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:13:18 PM

Yup that's exactly how I picture it. Once the segwit2x hardfork got cancelled, they pumped BCH so hard.
They did that just to capture everybody's attention hoping that it goes mainstream or something.

HAHA better luck next time. Yup I'm actually one of the people who benefited from the pump. But that was it. I was in just for the money (the same way I've always been as I dumped my BCH when I got them back in Aug).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: