Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:38:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌷 [ANN][BULB][First 40000 signups get 5 BULBs!] TULIP MANIA 🚀🌑  (Read 982 times)
loader (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:12:58 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 02:58:22 PM by loader

First 500 signups will get $50 worth of BULBs when the ICO ends.
First 1000 signups will get $25 worth of BULBs when the ICO ends.
First 2000 signups will get $20 worth of BULBs when the ICO ends.
First 5000 signups will get $10 worth of BULBs when the ICO ends.
Extension First 10000 signups will get 10 BULBs.
Extended to First 40000 signups will get 5 BULBs.
Click here to signup
Also get $10 worth of BULBs for anyone you refer that signs up. Once you're signed in you'll see your referral link.

https://i.imgur.com/iFnsNdo.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gklnDtl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8RkJnMb.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jpZGi0R.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/LC0ER82.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6Hx9nFf.jpg

The Tulip Mania Project has been created to find out how far a coin can grow when it's sole purpose is to market itself.

PHILOSOPHY BEHIND TULIP MANIA

2017 has been a momentous year for crypto currencies. As long time fans of crypto currencies we look to the future and hope that it can change the world. We've seen many ICO's and currencies themselves flourish in this enviroment. We built this project as a social experiment. As Entrepreneurs, Growth Hackers, and Engineers we wonder how effective these marketing strategies are and want to see what happens when we apply all of them to a coin that’s sole purpose is to grow in value. We want to use this project as a learning tool, not just for ourselves, but for everyone else so that we can hopefully strengthen the crypto currency ecosystem.

http://tulipmania.co

Address: 0x5B5afaA565ABa14833dE0ceE321e63A807fd407B

Presale live now!:
November 15th - November 22nd
50% off ICO price
$0.50 per coin (0.0015 ETH)
HardCap: 500k coins

ICO:
November 22nd - December 21
$1.00 per coin (0.003 ETH)
HardCap: 8M coins

10M Total coins
85% Presale and ICO
15% Community marketing/incentive/bounty programs
0% Premine/Founders/Investors

Bounty Program starts November 15th in the Community section on the site
Referral Program starts November 17th

Twitter - Reddit - Slack - Facebook and Telegram coming soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:17:24 PM

Do you have any project behind this coin?
Roadmap doesn't look good - ICO and after ICO market?
The Tulip Mania Project has been created to find out how far a coin can grow when it's sole purpose is to market itself.
This sounds like ponzi to me.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
loader (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:20:34 PM

A Ponzi requires new influxes of cash to sustain itself. We're launching the entire coin at once and letting the markets decide.
loader (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:23:57 PM

Do you have any project behind this coin? ...

Speaking about Tech specifically. We're building out an entire community system. There's a big roadmap related to that but it's not something we want to give away too many secrets about how we plan on marketing and growth hacking this project as it moves along.
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:40:35 PM

The Tulip Mania project is interesting enough, for the tulip flower lovers like me, obviously will be very supportive of this project, I am sure this project will bloom and smell like a tulip flower in the future. I look forward to more information, to be able to follow all the existing events. fragrant always and immediately bloom.
RickyCardero

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:34:32 PM

How are you going to push orices for your coin up? Just buying your coins back wont rise price upper than ICO price (or even pre-ico) without new market players but there is no interest for them to buy it. I dont get your goals or at least steps of it realization.

loader (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:20:44 PM

How are you going to push orices for your coin up? Just buying your coins back wont rise price upper than ICO price (or even pre-ico) without new market players but there is no interest for them to buy it. I dont get your goals or at least steps of it realization.

We're creating a community system that pays out weekly to people who participate. We'll be creating jobs for people to do to earn coins from the marketing fund portion of the ICO. This is also where the Bounty program will reside.
loader (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:57:33 PM

Presale is live now!
loader (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:25:46 AM

Added the signup bonus info to the main post.

First 500 signups will get $50 worth of BULBs when the ICO ends.
Click here to signup
Also get $10 worth of BULBs for anyone you refer that signs up. Once you're signed in you'll see your referral link.
warrenbuffet786a

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:58:04 AM

I registered using my eth address but when Iam on the homepage it displays this msg :

Don't forget to validate your email address to receive your bonus!

There is no way here to update my email address , I clicked on my account and I get this :

Not Found

The requested URL /community/user-profile.html was not found on this server.

Your site is not developed fully yet ?
loader (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:22:24 AM

We allow anonymous access to register via an ethereum address but the promotion is for verified signups.
On the signup page it says "A verified Email Address will get you started in the stakes system for receiving free BULB's."

Signup up with just an ethereum address still qualifies you for the stakes system.
MisterElle

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:41:36 PM

After validating my address and forward the invitation link to four friends (and their email validation too) I still can't see more than the "presentation page". Furthermore, by looking the code of your community website, is it possible to discover some hidden features like chat and a date (21 Jan) locked under the grey text area announcing more is coming... Who is the team behind all and how work it? I see everything was planned with 2-3 month of work, ico fund raising is set up already and tokens were already sent, but in presale you grow no more than 1200$ and the website/community platform is a castle of sand.. Furthermore, I never saw an ico with advertisement after the presale...it stinks bad.
More info pls, I would love to follow this but I would never put my money in it.
loader (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:10:27 AM

After validating my address and forward the invitation link to four friends (and their email validation too) I still can't see more than the "presentation page". Furthermore, by looking the code of your community website, is it possible to discover some hidden features like chat and a date (21 Jan) locked under the grey text area announcing more is coming... Who is the team behind all and how work it? I see everything was planned with 2-3 month of work, ico fund raising is set up already and tokens were already sent, but in presale you grow no more than 1200$ and the website/community platform is a castle of sand.. Furthermore, I never saw an ico with advertisement after the presale...it stinks bad.
More info pls, I would love to follow this but I would never put my money in it.

You're just seeing remnants from the theme we purchased for the community backend. There's no point reinventing the wheel every time you have to build a website. We could have always looked back and said we could have done things differently, like promoting the presale further before deploying the contract but we're still happy with the progress so far and have more in the pipeline coming out soon.

Feel free to reach out using the contact form on the website if you want to get any further details. If you signed up, then you have at least 50 BULBs coming your way. If you don't feel confident in the project that's totally fine. Hold onto those BULBs and we'll see if we can make you some money!
laziale19

Activity: 69

Some token are legit, but not at all

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:32:40 AM

This post was created at November,13th, but i see rarely interesting people to join this project, you must set minimum bounty program to make people spread your token to the world because community is important to make it famous, airdrop at the end i think is a bad idea, because community not entering this project, thousand tokens at competition now
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

Has BULB tokens already started?
  Has anyone ever received it?
  Any news about it?
   Huh
warrenbuffet786a

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

I don't think so , I haven't received any coins. I registered on November 22, 2017.

0 BULBs
0 Stakes
Chaffee

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:14:26 AM

I have 40 BULB, when can I get my coins? Undecided
loader (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

We've seen a great response to people signing up for free BULBs. Currently at 5124 signups. Unfortunately we've only had less then half actually add an Ethereum wallet address to receive coins. This number is growing so we've extended the time before the first airdrop to give people time to be included. There will be future airdrops as well as we run promotions, contests, and continue to reward referral bonuses. We've also noticed a lot of people aren't actually verifying their email address which was one of the requirements for the system to issue coins. This was done for fraud/spam prevention.

There's also a concern about EtherDelta's new listing policy so we're looking for other markets to get listed on. Ideally we wanted to airdrop and have a market you could play on at around the same time. If anyone knows any good alternatives to EtherDelta let us know. So far we've considered RadarRelay (Not tracked by CoinMarketCap so it wouldn't help us getting listed on there since it wouldn't go towards the volume requirement) and IDEX (Tracked by CoinMarketCap but low volume).

Our goals right now are:
1: Push signups to get their wallet addresses added. (53% of accounts)
2: Solve the issue of accounts that didn't verify their email address and therefore see 0 BULBs in their account (36% of accounts)
3: Run airdrop
4: Find a suitable exchange(s) to list the coin
5: Get $10k+ volume and list on CoinMarketCap
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

We've seen a great response to people signing up for free BULBs. Currently at 5124 signups. Unfortunately we've only had less then half actually add an Ethereum wallet address to receive coins. This number is growing so we've extended the time before the first airdrop to give people time to be included. There will be future airdrops as well as we run promotions, contests, and continue to reward referral bonuses. We've also noticed a lot of people aren't actually verifying their email address which was one of the requirements for the system to issue coins. This was done for fraud/spam prevention.

There's also a concern about EtherDelta's new listing policy so we're looking for other markets to get listed on. Ideally we wanted to airdrop and have a market you could play on at around the same time. If anyone knows any good alternatives to EtherDelta let us know. So far we've considered RadarRelay (Not tracked by CoinMarketCap so it wouldn't help us getting listed on there since it wouldn't go towards the volume requirement) and IDEX (Tracked by CoinMarketCap but low volume).

Our goals right now are:
1: Push signups to get their wallet addresses added. (53% of accounts)
2: Solve the issue of accounts that didn't verify their email address and therefore see 0 BULBs in their account (36% of accounts)
3: Run airdrop
4: Find a suitable exchange(s) to list the coin
5: Get $10k+ volume and list on CoinMarketCap

I am very hopeful about this project. Let's all help it work!

mustafa.k786

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:06:42 AM

Team,

I dint receive the verification/ validation mail. I am waiting since 2 hours. Please help.

Regards,
Kamal
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: