Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 02:15:23 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💩 ShitcoinOffering.com - All shitty ICOs in one place 🚀  (Read 1064 times)
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:09:36 PM

More than 100 ICOs being held today! Shocked Well that’s an outrage.
The worst is that most of them are scams.
Everyone’s already sick of that and besides, that’s bad for the reputation of blockchain and crypto world. Undecided

I don’t know about you guys, but we do give shit about the current state of things and of the consequences it may have. That’s why we have started with

https://shitcoinoffering.com

Here you will get latest insights about scam coins and shitty ICOs from our team of crypto enthusiasts.

We analyze whitepaper, team and give our thoughts and comments on whether it’s shit or not.

So come on, check out our website and let’s start a discussion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
arwin100

Activity: 686

❤ Filipino Translator ❤

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:36:02 PM

More than 100 ongoing ICOs today! Shocked Well that’s an outrage.
Everyone’s already sick of that and besides, that’s bad for the reputation of blockchain and crypto world. Undecided

I don’t know about you guys, but we do give shit about the current state of things and of the consequences it may have. That’s why we have started with https://shitcoinoffering.com.

Here you will get latest insights about scam coins and shitty ICOs from our team of crypto enthusiasts.

We analyze whitepaper, team and give our thoughts and comments on whether it’s shit or not.

This is a good site to visit for those people who merely find some good source of information regarding to some altcoins ICO but how could your team be so sure for pointing out that the coin listed on your site is shitty scam? Since sometimes whitepaper is not a strong basis that we can tell them good or not and there are so many shitcoins who bought a nice whitepaper writer just to make their ICO scam acts became more successful.

But anyways goodluck for posting this site up I will visit here and see some reliable feedbacks.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
███████    ████████    ████████   ██
███████      ██████      ██████    ███
██████        ████        ████    ████
█████    ██    ██    ██    ██    █████
████    ████        ████        ██████
██    ██████      ██████      ██████
██   ████████    ████████    ███████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████▄                 ▄███████████▄
█  ▄  ▄  █                 █  ▄  ▄  ▄  █
█  ▀  ▀  █                 █  ▀  ▀  ▀  █
▀████▄ ██▀                 ▀██ ▄███████▀
    ▀███                     ███▀
         █████████████████▄
         █▄▄▄             ▀█
          █▄               █
           ▀█              █
            █  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  █
      ▄██   █  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▀  █    ██▄
 ▄████▀ ██▄ █              █  ▄██ ▀████▄
 █  ▄  ▄  █ █              █  █  ▄  ▄  █
 █  ▀  ▀  █ ▀█       ▄▄▀  █▀  █  ▀  ▀  █
 ▀████████▀  ▀█▄        ▄█▀   ▀████████▀
               ▀████████▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀      ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█▀▀            ▀█▀▀█▀            ▀▀█▄
▄█                ▄▀▀▄                █▄
█                ▄▀  ▀▄                █

█                     
█                     
█████████  ██████████████ 
█       █  █            █ 
███████████████  █  ▐▌  █  █ 
█             █            █ 
█  █████████  █  █  ▐▌  █  █ 
██████████████        █            █ 
█            ███████  █  █  ▐▌  █  █ 
█  █  ▐▌  █  █        █            █ 
█            ███████████████▐▌  █  █ 
█  █  ▐▌  █  █             █       █ 
█            █  ▐▌  █  ▐▌  █▐▌  █  █ 
█  █  ▐▌  █  █  ▐▌  █  ▐▌  █       █ 
█  █  ▐▌  █  █  ▐▌  █  ▐▌  █       █ 
█    ████    █  ▐▌  █  ▐▌  █       █ 
█    █  █    █             █       █ 
████████████████████████████████████████

[ Whitepaper ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Twitter ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ LinkedIn ]

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:14:55 AM

I don’t know about you guys, but we do give shit about the current state of things and of the consequences it may have. That’s why we have started with https://shitcoinoffering.com.

Where can I view this 100 shitloads in one page?
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 1134

★ ChipMixer | Bitcoin mixing service ★

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:53:05 AM

I agree, this is a good idea. It must be similar to www.badbitcoin.org/ The Badbitcoin Project identifies Bitcoin fraud sites and might include some bad ICOs too. Some governments has begun banning ICOs because of all the scams that has been done with this, so it would be good if we as a community could also do something to sort the rotten apples from the good ones.

ICOs was a very good idea, until scammers got onto the scene. ^grrrrrr^

jhdscript

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:14:53 AM

BadBitcoin website is very interesting ! thanx for the link
kickbit

Activity: 279

Mining-Profit.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:37:51 PM

hahaha Grin awesome, I like your style guys Cool beat the shit out of scammers!

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "mining profit ticker" in Chrome App Store!
bribed

Activity: 84

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:03:38 PM

Thats a great idea guys! Everyone should take a look at it. I also found this thread yesterday that gives some guidelines about investigating ico's, maybe you can include some of these thoughts in your evaluations: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243157.0 definitely recommendable for everyone to read this one! Are we supposed to point you towards shady ICO's in this thread? Please let me know! Keep up the good work!

dunfida

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:56:54 PM

I do 1000000% agree on this words that you do said about on those ICO projects which do really floods the Altcoin announcement board on daily basis which every now and then where those projects do launch.The reason why? Because some one do have the skills on making new coin do really have the chance on making easy money even if you are just on young as long you do have the skills then your good to go on making money and dump later on. I do love the idea and on the site but this would really require too much effort on your side because investigating each one of them would really require too much time.

▄▄▄▄              ▄▄                                                              ▄▄▄▄
████             ████                                                             ████
████              ▀▀      ████                         ████                       ████
████  ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ████
█████████████    ████   ███████████   ▄████▀████▄    ███████████  ▐██████████▄    ████
████     ▀████   ████     ████      ▄████▀   █████▄    ████        ▀▀    ▀████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ███▀    ▀██████    ████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ████▄██▄  ▀████    ████       ████████████    ████
████     ▄████   ████     ████▄     ▀████████▄  ██▀    ████▄     ▐███▌    ▐███    ████       ▄▄
████████████▀    ████     ▀███████▌   ▀█████████▀      ▀███████▌  ████████████    ▀█████▌   ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   

TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 70

Check out my threads for my free crypto book

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:11:52 PM

Simply warning people will not do the trick, most people are not very savvy in the investing world. We need to hold these ICO's to a higher standard if we want things to change. Feel free to check out my YouTube video discussing this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24c1Azp4238&t=3s

VIP Sponsor
Become a Sponsor today: https://goo.gl/XGyCfQ
thr3

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:33:03 PM

I like this site. Keep up the good work.

Notes for improvement

1. Be more sarcastic.
2. Less text ---> tl;dr
shitcoinoffering

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:35:25 PM

This is a good site to visit for those people who merely find some good source of information regarding to some altcoins ICO but how could your team be so sure for pointing out that the coin listed on your site is shitty scam? Since sometimes whitepaper is not a strong basis that we can tell them good or not and there are so many shitcoins who bought a nice whitepaper writer just to make their ICO scam acts became more successful.

But anyways goodluck for posting this site up I will visit here and see some reliable feedbacks.

heh, thanks for the remark.
You're totally right about white papers. But we also want to analyse a team, what projects they were involved before, were there any ICOs among those projects, follow the communities, get some insights and share them with you
There's a huge amount of work ahead!
Joel_Jantsen

Activity: 812

You heard of Nemesis ?

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:43:29 PM

Hahaha Awesome!
Finally a project I would like to keep an eye on! Just a reminder : ShittyCoin offering should be technically a place for all the altcoins (expect a few of course) but most of them.How did you give birth to this creative idea anyway ? Man,if you work this out and have enough traffic,people would literally pay you get their names out from the list !!

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
sesam

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:57:05 PM

Do you take requests, or do you have requests?

I'm a Futourist.io
louiepro

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:31:00 AM

Well this is my first post on bitcointalk.org, and I'm about to share a Whitepaper me and my team have just published today. Its a joint project with us and a real life company.

So, as far as some of the scam advice you gave (Which I think is awesome, and agree with!), I'm not starting out so well am I? I'll try to make up for that.

Let me start out by (subtly) pointing out my upfront honesty. I actually do want to succeed, and if I was trying to scam, I wouldn't be coming here to lie to you guys and hope that's way my way to riches. Anyway.

Just so it's said, I've been scouring reddit and bitcointalk today to find the right place to "leak". And ended up here. Just felt right. Not a trending thread with tons of upvotes. But a group of people who seem to be exactly who I'm looking for.

A quick personal intro:
My name is Louie Procopio. If you want to check me out, I'm going to post some of my personal profiles at the bottom of the post. I'm a real guy, most would say I'm also a nice guy, and I like to skip. Like the song, not the jump rope. I think skipping makes you happy, and those around you too. Especially seeing a grown up skipping. It spreads smiles, and makes me feel good Smiley You can see all about me and my skipping fetish on facebook, if you look hard enough. But I'm not here for that.

I just turned 33 a few days ago. I'm born and raised in LA California, and I moved to Norway in 2009. I have a Norwegian wife who I asked to marry me the day after we met, and two beautiful Norwegian daughters. I work hard as the head of marketing for a software company, and we are about to start an ICO in December which we are very excited for!

Quick intro conclusion:
I'm a real guy with real feelings, I'm putting both myself, my family, my job, and our vision out for you guys to critique(well you don't have to critique my family), and I just want to remind everyone again that I have real feelings too. So let's just be nice and stick to the subject, please Smiley

Why am I posting this?
1. feedback in the hopes of making something shitcoinoffering would want to be apart of
2. feedback in the hopes of making something all you guys here in this thread would want to be apart of
3. exposure

The vision
I'll let you read our Whitepaper soon, I promise Smiley

The vision here is to gather all the "right" people into a community(with a bi-product of safe, long-term, and responsible gains on mostly ICO investments). The implications of that happening, and all of us working as one giant, efficient, friendly, and symbiotic ICO investing machine.... well we think the implications of doing that can be a huge positive impact on the crypto and ICO scene, and for all the new investors entering this space.

So in short, we want to make a positive impact (yes, while making money) on the growing crypto community. For old and new members. We want to be the standard for future ICOs.

What I'm hoping to get from you guys

answers on the following...
1. What would you change to make it more "you"?
2. Are we missing something huge?
3. What do you not like about the project?
4. What do you like about the project?
5. Would you be interested in being apart of it?

So guys, I'm hear to answer any questions. If you don't get an answer right away, I apologize. I'll be checking periodically and answer every question you have. Just know that our strategy has been built to be able to listen to you guys, the crypto community that cares about the health of the community, that also enjoys making money on good investments, and helps others to do the same.

I already see one issue with the Whitepaper, but I'm missing reliable data to make a better statement. We say 10% of ICOs are scams, but it seems that number is way off. I think I'll be changing that % ratio tomorrow. We just didn't want to seem like we were using scare tactics. Any details you find in the Whitepaper that should reflect maybe a 50% ratio or 90% like I've seen many places, let me know!

This may be the first crypto project that is ready to do alot of the critical shaping in cooperation with the pre-sale early backers. You'll see what I mean as you read the Whitepaper.

One last behind the scenes insight
We are purposely NOT NOT NOT flooding google and facebook with advertisements. The time from today until the project potentially goes online, is what will shape the rest of its life. Right now at this stage, we want to appeal to you guys.

The hard core, due diligence doing, Whitepaper reading, long ass thread post reading, crypto community member, is by far, conceptually, the most important aspect. Coming in at a close second though is the REST of the community which would also benefit from us doing our thing, the way WE ALL envision doing it.

One last reminder
I'm looking for constructive criticism. If enough people tell us we are doing it wrong, our ears are wide open and we are super flexible. We want to GET IT right. Not BE right. Wink

I want to thank all of you for your time and feedback. It is very appreciated and positively welcomed! Remember to ask questions if you are unsure about anything!

Hopefully I get some reads. I tried to pick the right thread carefully, and if nobody responds here, then I'll need to keep looking. Sad So if you think its share worthy, please by all means, let your buddies know. Thanks again!

* github links will be posted after our code audit
* we are still working on the advisory board
* please come with solid reasons for all opinions. Good, bad, or ugly! Smiley

And it's time!
https://indd.adobe.com/view/cfce1799-35a4-4a7c-8e1e-d8d57d41a98c

My personal accounts
https://www.linkedin.com/in/louieprocopio/
https://www.facebook.com/louieprocopio/
louiepro

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:59:41 AM

shoot. I just realized I might be hi-jacking your thread, shitcoinoffering.com! Not my intention. I'll find a new home if you like Smiley
I didn't think about it until after I posted. Sorry guys. Just let me know!
adamcro

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:08:36 AM

Why is website almost empty?

Mimic - Challenge people to copy your moves!
MimiCoin - First social cryptocurrency!
Mimic/MimiCoin ICO
louiepro

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:43:11 AM

Why is website almost empty?
Hey there Smiley What do you mean by almost empty?

edit: or maybe you are talking about shitcoinoffering.com? If so, it looks like that project just started, so they will hopefully be adding more and more scam ICOs on a daily basis. Or semi-daily basis?
kickbit

Activity: 279

Mining-Profit.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:08:56 PM

hey, what about new articles? Cheesy

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "mining profit ticker" in Chrome App Store!
bbcolex

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:16:48 PM

Nice idea , but all I can see is 2 Ico so I presume that is 2 out of 100  . Might include all ICO that are shady and proven scam just make sure you verify all your claims and allegations. Spreading fake news could send you to jail. 

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
koalapizzakite

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:40:52 AM

:)i hope the website continues....
though it would be alot quicker and easier for you if just listed every single icos as shit
then debunked that 1 or 2 that actually good ....
Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.