Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Criteria for a Good Bounty Campaign  (Read 195 times)
kemet jr (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:16:51 PM

Hi,

I am a newbie about to become a junior member and about to get serious on embarking to bounty campaigns. There are a lot of bounty campaign offerings here but I guess not all of them are worth the effort. I hope you can share your own CRITERIA; based on your experience, in identifying quality bounty campaigns. Your thoughts will be of great help for both bounty campaigners and developers as well.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:21:09 AM

For me the bounty camp must first be successful and it is not a scam regardless of how much is the fund, even though the fund is small then the important thing is it will be successful, do not be blinded by the high income a bounty campaign is, be amazed if they will be soon be successful or not that is the only and first priority in finding the best bounty campaign
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:27:32 AM

Hi,

I am a newbie about to become a junior member and about to get serious on embarking to bounty campaigns. There are a lot of bounty campaign offerings here but I guess not all of them are worth the effort. I hope you can share your own CRITERIA; based on your experience, in identifying quality bounty campaigns. Your thoughts will be of great help for both bounty campaigners and developers as well.  Smiley

My own criterias are:

- Bounty Manager - 5%

- Rewards Ditribution (per bounties) - 20%

- Bounty Allocated - 20%

- Media Exposure - 50%

Why Media Exposure? It means that they are really transparent to the public and they are doing efforts in advertising their project. Showing their goals to the blockchain professionals and enthusiast means that they really have a great knowledge about project running in a blockchain technology.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:37:48 AM

I have not done many campaigns yet, but I recommend going for the hyped up ones. They will most likely pay out their campaigns and avoid the smaller ones. Unless you really believe in the project, you should go for it. Sometimes it's better to hold your bounty rewards than to dump them directly when it hits exchanges.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:04:44 AM

Hi,

My own criterias are:

- Bounty Manager - 5%

- Rewards Ditribution (per bounties) - 20%

- Bounty Allocated - 20%

- Media Exposure - 50%

Why Media Exposure? It means that they are really transparent to the public and they are doing efforts in advertising their project. Showing their goals to the blockchain professionals and enthusiast means that they really have a great knowledge about project running in a blockchain technology.

I also look at their media exposure if they are really serious about their project. With so many ICOs popping everyday, it is hard to choose from which are the legit ones and would pay the bounty participants. Being active also in social media sites and being featured in famous ICO sites would be good way to gauge if the project will be successful or not. I have joined a campaign during pre-ICO that did not reach its quota but regardless they still paid their promise bounty to its participants. There are also some ICOs that are successful but just abandoned its investors and bounty participants so it is hard to judge. We have no choice but to trust them that they will pay after their ICO.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
cryptosweet

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:54:10 AM

Hi,

first I look at the allocation of funds for bounty how much 1% or more is okay, but if less than 1% it should be thought again.
both check the site and see the vision and mission of the project, see whose team wrote (if many famous people are good possibilities)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: