Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:15:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hate BCH?  (Read 2462 times)
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:49:58 PM

BCH is just starting .
Hard to  predict the future price of it .
just hating it because that coin made
people panicked . and just lose profit on Trading Bitcoin to

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

I don't hate BCH, instead I think competition is a good thing, which will drive all team speed up developing.

Who said it was designed to compete with Bitcoin ?
Best i can tell it was created not to supplement or to even compete with BTC but to REPLACE it.
Hence the anger.. people think it can not.

I think 90% of you all are clueless noobs.
When all of your concerns center around profits and you know next to no crypto history it means you know sweet fuck all about this stuff.

And i am definitely sick & fucking tired of the hollow platitudes idiots in crypto spout off like cliche's.
If i enter a Tuna Salad Sandwich then have that compete against a fat rank stinky steaming coiler i shit on the ground like a chuklefuck douche-bag investard pajeet does that mean i am "competing" ?

And does competition mean anything useful in crypto ?
Lets put this into perspective shall we ?
How many other coins have tried to compete with Bitcoin by fixing it's problems..
and STILL BEING A GOD DAMN FUCKING CURRENCY ?
..not a god damn piece of shit scammy ass ICO gimmick platform shit coin scheme fer teh ROI'z.

Know how many times i have seen shitbirds chant Ethereum is competing with Bitcoin ?
How can it profiteers ? it's not even a currency.  Roll Eyes
It's an app's platform capitalizing on the APP's trend with an ICO that was launched in 2014 rigged to make the scrawny Russian faggot rich beyond belief. (and his scammy team of manipulators)

Meh.. you are all blind and fucking stupid and you will reap what you sow.
And i will be laughing my ass off hard  Grin

By the way i don't care.
Crypto is dead so it's too little too late as far as i am concerned.
Crypto supporters are long gone and no more are coming.
The kind of sleazy little assholes that would support any ICO are not the kind of people who care about crypto in the slightest.
They care about profits ..and that is it.
Nothing elese at all what so ever.

I won't agree and you're all out of denial. Cryptocurrency isn't limited only for Bitcoin and Altcoin is one of the best reason why Bitcoin's price is increased rapidly.
Today Bitcoin doesn't serve as a currency that is used to be described in the past but rather an asset like Golds and diamonds that does only sit on jewelry box but the price increases continually because people wanted to collect it rather than circulating it to the market.
Altcoins are designed to act as a real cryptocurrency due Bitcoin's limited supply.
Altcoins deserves market value increase and we have nothing to with it even we couldn't stop it. Bitcoin is now overrated but doesn't mean it will remain on top, an Altcoin someday will replace Bitcoin on it's seat for reasons.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:07:24 PM

Aside from a blatant attempt to manipulate the crypto market, fueled by personal egotism, selfishness, and syndication, why hate BCH? Consolidating considerable mining power, then using said power against the community because you didn’t get your way, and convincing some whales to jump on board? Roll Eyes

Are improvements necessary to sustain Bitcoin as its popularity and user base grows? Yes, but develop a real plan, one that doesn’t involve monthly forks and bs derivatives. Any professional would focus on resolution, addressing concerns and developing plans to the mutual benefit of all stakeholders. Instead, we see a handful of greasy hustlers seeking to profit from division.

Probably too much thinking and/or cooperation involved to be practical. Oh well, looking forward to Bitcoin bronze, aluminum, wood, recycled newspaper, etc...
I wouldn't blame you since you have your own reasons, which are true in my opinion. I just hate the fact that all these manipulations happened a week after I sold my bitcoin cash at $400, and bought it a higher value. However, I think improvements are required on the bitcoin network, probably for faster transactions, but not on a monthly basis.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:39:11 PM

BCH gave a portion of bitcoin's market value to win, which led to a drop in the price of bitcoin, and then the price of altcoin fell, and my altcoin value dropped, so I hated BCH.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:48:33 PM

BCH gave a portion of bitcoin's market value to win, which led to a drop in the price of bitcoin, and then the price of altcoin fell, and my altcoin value dropped, so I hated BCH.

100%. We all lose some money on alts at time of hardfork. BTC lose some stability, and there was some problems with transactions because of flood of BCH team

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
toandanchucong

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:58:12 PM

i like bitcoin cash , maybe first time when bitcoin cash born , i bought it and invest short term but with long term i choose bitcoin - btc

bitcoin cash just a altcoin like other altcoins , not special , not replace bitcoin btc .
ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:06:50 PM

I don't like the HCH because I have BTC. as we have seen BCH did make Bitcoin plummet this month-that's the thing I don't want
BCH do not consider them as a altcoin. they are too greedy to replace Bitcoin

VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:10:29 PM

because they are using stupid marketing movements to hype their coin, while they are useless just as many other coins that cost 1$
all this flippening thing, and other  are just bullshit and everyone in their team and community knows that
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:16:49 PM

because they are using stupid marketing movements to hype their coin, while they are useless just as many other coins that cost 1$
all this flippening thing, and other  are just bullshit and everyone in their team and community knows that

Well it is not also easy to just hype BCH. You have to have a lot of investors and miners. So for me, actually admire BCH for having this fast price increase and i think 1k is its stagnant price. their will be a time also where it will reach higher prices but by that time maybe, bitcoin is now in a mileage.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:44:26 PM

I don't like the HCH because I have BTC. as we have seen BCH did make Bitcoin plummet this month-that's the thing I don't want
BCH do not consider them as a altcoin. they are too greedy to replace Bitcoin

That's the whole point, Bitcoin holders were mad because Bitcoin's price is affected after Bitcoin Cash pumping so that's not a good case and now no Altcoin should be able to pump because people would've stop any Altcoin to rise because the possibility is Bitcoin's price will be dropped at the same time.
Why you guys are affected? Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and other top Altcoins deserve to be increase all the way to compete Bitcoin because nobody can afford Bitcoin today due to it's value and the best option is to invest Altcoins and hoping one will pump whether Bitcoin's value is affected or not. Stupid isn't it!?

minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:47:05 PM

I hate it not because it is forked from the btc, But the fact that I did not buy some bch when it was cheap.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████