Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hate BCH?  (Read 2462 times)
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:03:56 PM

2nd layer solutions are the way to go, wont 2MB-8MB blocks just get filled up as well? Lightning Network is on the way!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:07:42 PM

Personally I am not against bitcoin cash. I think it is alternative payment currency. I tried it and it works good even faster than bitcoin. But my friend really hates it cause he love bitcoin.
Bitcoin Cash was and is trying to overtake Bitcoin. There will be more people wanting to roll with Bitcoin because its been around longer.
Bitcoin Cash It's just a tool that is very well used for speculation and nothing else. He will never beat Bitcoin

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:08:52 PM

Why someone is hate BCH? Hm that is a very good question haha..... BTC is the mother and some see Cash as a son who wants to kill his mother and thats not nice... so many people don't like BCH  Grin
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:10:46 PM

Before I have hatred with BCH because I thought that it will be just a nonsense and very useless coin. But look on where it is now, #3 on the coinmarketcap. And the good thing about my decision is that I still haven't sold my BCH. Things are changing very quick and my hate to BCH was gone because of the potential profit that I can see. But when it comes to the talk about taking over the legacy and main chain, I'm out with BCH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Xodor

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:15:44 PM

Why someone is hate BCH? Hm that is a very good question haha..... BTC is the mother and some see Cash as a son who wants to kill his mother and thats not nice... so many people don't like BCH  Grin

A good tool for speculation, why not love him? ) The Chinese who want to grab a cue btc pump it will often )) so I also love BCC

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:20:32 PM

Why someone is hate BCH? Hm that is a very good question haha..... BTC is the mother and some see Cash as a son who wants to kill his mother and thats not nice... so many people don't like BCH  Grin

A good tool for speculation, why not love him? ) The Chinese who want to grab a cue btc pump it will often )) so I also love BCC
Agree, but it's just like a pump you can use. So this is a coin that does not give anything new to the market in addition to speculation

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:41:40 PM

if I think people hate bitcoincash because this coin give false hope. Many people predict that this coin can beat bitcoin, but until now there has been no significant development.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:03:32 AM

because they do a lot of manipulation in their account. I hate bch too because the price is controlled by big shareholders, so they benefit from a lot of bitcoin

wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:06:46 AM

Since most of the investors are here, even though their volumes have risen, it does not increase its value so BCH coin does not want so much so that it does not invest in it because they do not expect me to increase its price or decrease.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:21:37 AM

if I think people hate bitcoincash because this coin give false hope. Many people predict that this coin can beat bitcoin, but until now there has been no significant development.
Agree with this, lots of people hoping that this coin would be obe of the best coin but after the hark fork for this coin all of this will broke because instead of increasing its valueit will start to dump and listed one of the shit coin. I thi k this is one way of the whales to get huge profit by forking bitcoin and they see the good result that is why they fork again for btg and i think fee people support this btg due to their experience in the first fork.

But there are still people are hoping that this coin would increase it value in the future, i only suggest that dont give full trust and invest huge capital to this coin because it will not gives good profit due to small volume of demand.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:34:19 AM

It's always easy to control the price of BCH with BCH, and it's not real bitcoin. He's trying to upset bitcoin, which I think is stupid, and I would not choose that if his price breaks through bitcoin buy,

melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:29:18 AM

I am not hate bch, but bch is causing the BTC price to fall down, and causing BTC rally being stop, bch doesn't got a solid base,a lot of miners is supporting bch because they got more profitable from bch mining, so I don't see any special things coming out from bch
Yes and not as this may totally hate this coin which is BCH but on how does it pump and affect bitcoin but not as much , we are now thinking that this is not good but as of now we may see slme improvement on it but i am not telling that i love this , i am not liked that BCH cause my part is on bitcoin.
primera

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:19:23 AM

I have no idea why people hates Bitcoin Cash and I thought why would a large scale miners were shifting from Bitcoin's to Bitcoin Cash and whale traders were trying to pump because they believe in Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin is the most valued cryptocurrency today but doesn't mean it's the only cryptocurrency that should be the highest valued coin but every other cryptocurrencies has the right also to pump because that's what cryptocurrency was made for.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:35:54 AM

Aside from a blatant attempt to manipulate the crypto market, fueled by personal egotism, selfishness, and syndication, why hate BCH? Consolidating considerable mining power, then using said power against the community because you didn’t get your way, and convincing some whales to jump on board? Roll Eyes

Are improvements necessary to sustain Bitcoin as its popularity and user base grows? Yes, but develop a real plan, one that doesn’t involve monthly forks and bs derivatives. Any professional would focus on resolution, addressing concerns and developing plans to the mutual benefit of all stakeholders. Instead, we see a handful of greasy hustlers seeking to profit from division.

Probably too much thinking and/or cooperation involved to be practical. Oh well, looking forward to Bitcoin bronze, aluminum, wood, recycled newspaper, etc...

Bitcoin cash included a characteristic with conform trouble descending. Basically, if short of what six blocks found in 12 hours, the trouble dives down Toward 20%.

But, a descending change in difficulty need a considerable measure of results to miner. An miner will have the ability to find block 20% faster,  What's more Subsequently Invest 20% less electricity power. This implies that mining a  block on bitcoin cash turns more attractive.

Kenc

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

After a lot of reading, I can have a sense why so many hate on Bitcoin Cash.
Mainly, and telling simply, as I understand, because it draws Bitcoin value lower.
But still, as I understand, Bitcoin Cash main purpose was to make transactions faster and cheaper.
Well, tbh, I really like this idea, and Bitcoin at the moment can't satisfy cheap and fast payment idea as it used to be.
Cryptocurrencies are not only for holding, it should be used for easy spending also. Don't you think, Bitcoin Cash can be adopted by world, because, at least, at the moment, it is way more fun and easy to use it than Bitcoin.

What are your thoughts about it?
Blues017

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:16:03 AM

BCH has been very eye-catching recently. I think the value of BCH lies in its own code technology, a better market identity. Pay attention to the details of BCH, I think it is worth studying carefully! There are some big miners, but the prospect is still good. Smiley
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:22:59 AM

Bitcoin cash is very useful I can't even dislike it. Let alone hating it. It worked so much faster than original bitcoin when generating transaction and fees are low. It is just another fish in the sea.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:17:45 PM

At last time BitcoinCash (BCH) is showing much better results than Bitcoin itself. We know that BCH has more effective blockchain technology and spreading very quickly becoming more and more popular.
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

Maybe because there are many people saying BCH will replace BTC but we all know that's not gonna happen. BCH is really useful but for me BTC is still the KING.

boonsterx

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:48:32 PM

In my opinion any forks of btc is a bad thing as it is similar to banks printing money.

We should not have to deal with hard forks with free BCH to existing BTC holders. This is equivalent to central banks printing cash for countries.

But there was a lot of disagreement with the way ahead of BTC and the community split.

I think in the future, both BTC and BCH will exists as we are starting to see not just altcoins traded with BTC, there are altcoins being traded with BCH too.

And with coinbase dealing with BCH, I think both versions of bitcoin will be here to stay.

I hope there wont be further versions of Bitcoin from here onwards..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: