Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's collapse  (Read 1595 times)
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:08:25 AM

Mine away friend. BCH can be mined without worrying too much about the giants and whales of the cryptoworld.
We are not worrying about the giants or whales but we are feeling worried about those fraudsters that already buy a lot of the bitcoin cash at the low price and then try to spread a lot of bullshit about bitcoin to make the price of bitcoin cash increase.
Yep. A lot of people might just lose some considerable amount of money. There is great possibility that BCH would just dump at any moment now. I get what @ICOtoINVEST is trying to say. He is saying that no need to buy BCH but rather than mine it then sell it which is much safer approach than losing money when it dumps.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:37:43 AM

Are you trying to promote the website the whole statement of looks like that there was no question it was having the link of website with some information . If you really concern about bitcoin and bch pump . It’s just a temporary whales game.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:56:37 AM

when i visit on the link, i see its something like the ICO that want to be launch. i am not sure that cloud mining will be profitable again like 2 years before. i think he want to promote his ICO so he can get much of investor that will want to invest their money and makes a nice profit with them. but i think bitcoin itself its not collapse and the price is only makes correction price before its increase higher than before and now i think the price will be back to go up.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:59:40 AM

Mine away friend. BCH can be mined without worrying too much about the giants and whales of the cryptoworld.
We are not worrying about the giants or whales but we are feeling worried about those fraudsters that already buy a lot of the bitcoin cash at the low price and then try to spread a lot of bullshit about bitcoin to make the price of bitcoin cash increase.
Yep. A lot of people might just lose some considerable amount of money. There is great possibility that BCH would just dump at any moment now. I get what @ICOtoINVEST is trying to say. He is saying that no need to buy BCH but rather than mine it then sell it which is much safer approach than losing money when it dumps.

A lot of people have already lost money on bitcoin cash, it has also messed with the btc price quite a bit.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:04:20 AM

I thought you want to discuss bitcoin, well bitcoin is not collapsing, this is only happening in your mind. And your mining company I dare say is a scam
 No mining company has been profitable or deliver the touting profit statement ever since  I have been in crypto.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:53:36 AM

Bitcoin will not collapse because BTC show it's strength after China ban. BTC recovered immediately after ban by China.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:09:52 AM

I think he just want to attract people to his cloud mining website...   Undecided

I think so too since it is his first post. Didn't really understand what he was saying though  Undecided
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:41:55 AM

I think he just want to attract people to his cloud mining website...   Undecided

I think so too since it is his first post. Didn't really understand what he was saying though  Undecided
I'm too. Collapse? I think bitcoin will survive this and will develop further
Futourist

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:55:32 AM

Is there a question or was that a statement?  Smiley

Neither, it's a promotion Wink

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:14:53 AM

Bitcoin is unstoppable and no other crypto currency could ever took its place while bitcoin is still around.  You can give the hype to bitcoin cash for a week while bitcoin's value is going down but IMO, bitcoin will still rise and BCH's will falter down again. And with that, Bitcoin will always be the alpha of crypto currencies throughout times.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:20:37 AM

I understand your good intentions to support this ICO. However, I’d like to remind all of us that mining for Bitcoin is a complicated task today. The profit might be not as good as from mining altcoins, Monero, for instance.
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:27:14 AM

It's kind of hard to say something has collapsed when it is still worth double what it was a couple months ago. Think you're a bit confused mate
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:33:06 AM

Bitcoin is collapsing upward.  You are standing on the wrong side of the planet, that's all  Grin
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

I understand your good intentions to support this ICO. However, I’d like to remind all of us that mining for Bitcoin is a complicated task today. The profit might be not as good as from mining altcoins, Monero, for instance.

That's why bitcoin consider as risky investation so IMO no matter what happen, just keep your bitcoin for maximum profit.
About BCH uptrend , there are some trader who seek a momentum to make profit but I'm not got affect because I'm still believing in bitcoin so just hold it at least 4 year, Profit up to 25x times !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Turkiwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:42:20 PM

There is a cool site that shows you how many times Bitcoin died, which is quite similar to what you're suggesting "collapse". Have a look if you want:

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

it basically shows you all the times, which are coutned at about 200+ right now, that Bitcoin was doomed to fail and people were all up against it. Now the fact is that all of the 200 times bitcoin went through this rumors like a knife through butter and survived. Hovering at about seven thousand dollars is the testatement to that rise and everyone is here to witness it. There are many naysayers and always will be, the best thing to do is simply hold if you believe in this, and anything that goes against bitcoin will simply crash due to its wrath.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:37:41 AM

Bitcoin is collapsing upward.  You are standing on the wrong side of the planet, that's all  Grin

It makes sense and i am right with my speculations that bitcoin will rise and yet it sets a new high value at 8K+ USD just few days after it went down. And those who said that bitcoin's days are almost over, they're very wrong and yes, maybe they're world has turned upside down when bitcoin's price skyrocketed once again.

bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:43:17 AM

Collapse? Are you calling the last normal and healthy correction a collapse? Aw.. then I'm not too sure you can handle the stress due to volatility in the cryptoworld.
Sunnyday8228

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:45:39 AM

Bitcoin is having correction. Is good time to buy bitcoin now? Smiley
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:51:28 AM

I feel like these "posts" (aka advertisements disguised as posts) would be a lot more successful if the op took some writing courses, preferably at the college level.
On the positive side, I get a kick out these because it is just so laughably obvious that it is an advertisement.
But on the other side, I always feel like time is wasted, not just mine but the website, coin, or mining group they advertise.

Perhaps it is low quality because it is free? It's not paid marketers? If it is paid, then I would want a refund if this is all they produced.
Also, isn't the audience the wrong target audience?
If it's for a mining site, then newbies definitely aren't the type to get into that, they are too busy trying to find an ico to invest in.
And I can't see anyone would fall for this unless they were entirely new to crypto.
I mean, I'm fairly new having got into it about 6 months ago and I've already seen btc "crash" a couple times, there's no way I would believe this thread.

And I might as well be nitpicky, who is gonna believe a one post newbie?
But the most important part of a post is its content, even if the post had bad grammar if the content behind was good I would still consider it a good post but since the OP is nothing more than a disguised promotion to his project then there is no amount of writing skills that can save it.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:59:08 AM

BTC will never collapse because bitcoincore is still improving it daily
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: