Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's collapse  (Read 1597 times)
Gloria_16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:23:58 AM

If this can be called a collapse, then only temporary, bitcoin will still go into growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:23:11 PM

if I would have a penny for everytime some said that Bitcoin will collapse or that Bitcoin is dead I'd be richer than satoshi right now. Everyone is making these claims from the average consumer to the biggest banker in the world and the most renowed financial institution, but they have all been proved wrong until now. When some days BTC is going down 30% people are like "see, I told you" only to wait until a couple of weeks pass and the price doubles again. It's been like that since the last nine years and I'm not sure why people believe it will change anytime soon. Bitcoin is obviously here to stay and saying that it will collapse doesn't change anything. It has already proved to be resilient and that's the most important characteristic of any valuable exchangeble coin.

You do not need to be a fortune teller to foresee that Bitcoin will have many of these collapses in its history. The same will happen with altcoins — this is gust the big game on cryptomarket. Meanwhile till the end of 2017 BTC will grow much more, maybe to 15 thousand.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:47:53 PM

Many have really thought that it is the end of bitcoin already since its market value plummets down due to Bitcoin Cash's pump hype. But once again, Bitcoin proved them wrong because they didn't know what's coming after a dip from its market value. It is just actually attracting more and more investors to invest because lots of investors are just waiting for bitcoin's market value to go down for it is the bets time for them to start investing on it.

Bitcoin cash replacing bitcoins and all these stuff are only hyips and there is no truth in it. These hypes are created so that people invest in the other coins and the planner just dump on high price and run away, leaving the innocent investor empty handed.
DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:58:00 PM

Many have really thought that it is the end of bitcoin already since its market value plummets down due to Bitcoin Cash's pump hype. But once again, Bitcoin proved them wrong because they didn't know what's coming after a dip from its market value. It is just actually attracting more and more investors to invest because lots of investors are just waiting for bitcoin's market value to go down for it is the bets time for them to start investing on it.

Bitcoin cash replacing bitcoins and all these stuff are only hyips and there is no truth in it. These hypes are created so that people invest in the other coins and the planner just dump on high price and run away, leaving the innocent investor empty handed.
Why no truth in bitcoin cash? I think bitcoin cash will become biggest coin soon because they have big company behind, good dev,...

nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:29:21 PM

Its just a price corrections,because its price rallies fast and it needs some cooldown dont worry it will recover soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nodav

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:29:27 PM

The recent collapse of bitcoin, perhaps, is one of the most discussed topics in the cryptocurrency market. While bitcoin owners think what they should do with their own money, people who are just entering the cryptocurrency market are investing in more forward – looking projects. Personally I spent a lot of months on forums looking for worthy projects, and Ive chosen a European company Mining Now http://miningnow.online
Of course, Ive come to such conclusions not myself, My cousin who entered the cryptocurrency market about five years ago told me bout it.
Due to the fact that I listened to him, Im not among those who are in panic now getting off bitcoin, because no one can name the reasons for the collapse, and no one knows what will happen to шe next.
With MNW tokens, theres a more understandable situation since theres a plan for the currency development, and itll grow steadily for the next few years.

Wow. I wonder why that is? Advertising? But a poorly disguised post. Perhaps bad publicity because it's free? Or bad marketer?Not even interesting.
Leaving the threads, sorry to waste time.

Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:37:41 PM

Naaaaah. It probably won´t be collapsing any time soon.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:48:55 PM

Bitcoin wont collapse easily,people will still believe that this coin will be a game changer for their lives.

Qpeep

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:43:03 AM

This is a totally surreal post, after he has posted the price doubled - LoL. He clearly doen not know what he is talking about.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:53:37 AM

I think bitcoin is not collapsed but I only think that bitcoin makes a correction price. as we know that if the price increases, we have to see the decrease in the price and I think this is the time for correction. although we don't want to see the price is down too far like now, but even if the price is dropped like now, I am sure that the price will be back increased. so we need to be patient and wait for a little time and we can buy bitcoin again if we have more money.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:07:47 AM

What collapse? This is just a correction which was long overdue. It should happen a few days ago but investors keeps buying and pushing the price to new levels. $13K is still high though for most of us here. Others see this as a perfect opportunity to enter again. So we should not be judging this as a collapse but only a price correction. Collapse is like 30% down, what we are seeing is just 10% correction. The price is slowly moving but slow, unlike in the previous days where it went up to $1K-$2K. Just continue to hold and just sit back and relax. Nothing to worry as of now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:50:58 PM

I think bitcoin never had a bitcoin collapse even nowadays it just kept on rising and rising. Yes, there are times that bitcoin's value fluctuates but then it only goes down for a short time and will continue to rise for a long time.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

Another clickbait,bitcoins collapse but the statement seems attracting people to use your cloud mining website.

rynah011991

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:18:02 PM

We can't determine when the exact time bitcoin will collapse. But as of today, it has a very high value. It will depends on the situation in the market if it will rise or drop. Perhaps we can study the trend and can decide whether hold or sell.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:22:47 PM

Hmm calling a correction a collapse  Roll Eyes Why are you even trying to get people to your website if bitcoin will be collapsing?
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:34:02 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 03:47:18 PM by Dilladupak

I do not think that bitcoin will collapse,
but everything is proven until now the bitcoin price of november 2017, the price is low, compared to this month 2x than the previous price, and I do not believe that bitcoin will collapse
so that I think is not a bitcoin collapse I think is the price of bitcoin, is very nice
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:32:39 PM

i dont think bitcoin will go downhill from here. since bitcoin's continuous rise to the top, people will invest on it no matter what. and it will rise ever more.,.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:33:02 AM

The recent collapse of bitcoin, perhaps, is one of the most discussed topics in the cryptocurrency market. While bitcoin owners think what they should do with their own money, people who are just entering the cryptocurrency market are investing in more forward – looking projects. Personally I spent a lot of months on forums looking for worthy projects, and Ive chosen a European company Mining Now http://miningnow.online
Of course, Ive come to such conclusions not myself, My cousin who entered the cryptocurrency market about five years ago told me bout it.
Due to the fact that I listened to him, Im not among those who are in panic now getting off bitcoin, because no one can name the reasons for the collapse, and no one knows what will happen to шe next.
With MNW tokens, theres a more understandable situation since theres a plan for the currency development, and itll grow steadily for the next few years.

Growth of price from 10 to 19 thousands dollars at last period of time overheated the system. It couldn’t  manage immense flow of transactions. This is the old problem of BTC that developers can’t fix.
JosephStalin

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:55:51 AM

OMG , now Bitcoin has collapsed 1000$, from 20,000$ to 19,000$.
I would recommend to use more proper terms, like "correction", "retracement"-
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: