Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 07:02:27 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin community is rising.  (Read 5506 times)
Malsetid

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:56:12 AM

It is a good thing. Since bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and payment system where the transactions take place between users  directly without the need of an intermediary, it will be easier for us if the number of people involve here are getting bigger. The transactions will be easier and faster which will be convenient for us. Furthermore, the more bitcoin users, the higher the bitcoin price may be.

It's expected. People will flock the what they think would be beneficial for them. Obviously bitcoin is proving to be a life changer for many. Right now i'm already seeing and hearing some mainstream institutions like bloomberg talk about btc quite often so that tells you a lot about bitcoin's emergence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
hhxcwz

Activity: 70

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:06:22 AM

This is a good thing, of course, the currency's increasing influence, for the currency itself and the development of the industry as a whole digital currency are favourable, the more people understand the currency, they will get involved

arcds9

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:07:07 AM

Why not? Bitcoin reaches $10000 and yet there are many to know it's benefits. It is a good thing that, bitcoin goes on television through some popular programs like big bang theory which will connect at least 1.2 million with Bitcoin. The forum is also a good platform to accommodate all kinds of people to enrich their knowledge about crypto. So yeah the community is growing through different platforms.I think at this stage we should promote btc through innovative platforms like live telecasting, advertisements, movies, songs and books. It should be introduced in institutions like college, school and university.

claydeey

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:15:59 AM

Bitcoin community is rising due to increasing demand of bitcoins in the world market and today in our modern day where you can connect with the world in just one touch it is necessary for us to be involved in bitcoin community. 
amla

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:23:21 AM

Yes the bitcoins community is rising each day which I consider is very god because when we all are trading in bitcoins the we will hope for its high price and in return its high price is related with high demands from public so when we have greater number of people greater demand will be there and its price will be increasing and we will have greater advantage of it.
yulionoo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:28:12 AM

What do you think a about it? is it good or bad for bitcoin?
i think for bitcoin its no have big problem, maybe more transaction will made by user.
but its good if there someone setup the organization about bitcoin (altcoin too). we can learn more about it in there. we can share our experience, teach newbie so nothing newbie will ask about simple question here. and much advantage if we can connect with each other

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
odakorlina

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:29:16 AM

Bitcoin community is rising everyday. Because many people will use bitcoin. That means having a lot of people who engaging in bitcoin will make bitcoin more stronger. So that it is good to have many investors. Also it will help us a lot for the development and knowledge of bitcoin all over the world.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:30:50 AM

I think it is good since more and more people will be aware about bitcoin thus it will result to more users and retailers which is good for the bitcoin market. The more people who knows bitcoin the more acceptable it would be.

Marble777

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:31:34 AM

In my opinion, it does not matter if the Bitcoin community continues to increase, thus increasing the capacity of Bitcoin Investors so that Bitcoin's market turnaround is getting bigger, for good or bad problems, all turning to their individuals how their activities are in Bitcoin, as we feared. with the increase of Bitcoin community there will be many scams with the name Bitcoin. taking advantage of the increasingly popular name Bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
●● TelegramTwitterFacebookDiscord ●●
Bonakid

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:34:03 AM

Bitcoin price really affects if the community of it,is rising.It became such a good news in bitcoin that it will became popular and since it will be our payment method system.The development of our digital currency is increasing and known by worldwide.

Jannatul Shefa

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:27:48 AM

Because of rising bitcoin community obviously it has a positive impact on bitcoin.It has became the number one online currency.But yet not every people know about bitcoin.Only 30% to 40% are known about BTC.If the community is increasing then more people will know about bitcoin.Then the investment in bitcoin will increase.So obviously it's a good thing.

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 938

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:30:29 AM

Because of rising bitcoin community obviously it has a positive impact on bitcoin.It has became the number one online currency.But yet not every people know about bitcoin.Only 30% to 40% are known about BTC.If the community is increasing then more people will know about bitcoin.Then the investment in bitcoin will increase.So obviously it's a good thing.

30% to 40% is a very good number, but I really doubt whether that many people know about Bitcoin. Here in India, 80% of the people haven't heard of any currency other than the Indian Rupee. 90% will not be able to answer, if you ask them what is the national currency of Japan.

Aryadwipanggah

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:44:40 AM

From year to year, the rising bitcoin price becomes the main attraction for many people to use bitcoin so that automatically the number of bitcoin community increases

▀    ▀  Bounty  ▀    ▀
endlasuresh

Activity: 126

Vote for DENT, Win 700$: https://goo.gl/esw7nj

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:51:28 AM

A large of users from worldwide are joining everyday to make money from Bitcoin, this might arising to the community also the Bitcoin is still new in most countries.

I am hoping it will become top in 10 world sites.

Dozer988

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:59:09 AM

If the community grows, it means that the number of people who know bitcoins is also increasing so this is a good thing, I think.
im posible

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:01:00 AM

Yes bitcoin users are now increasing, not only centered in the capital but in the small towns there are now many bitcoin communities. This is due to the widespread of bitcoin support facilities such as internet that smoothly. That's good in my opinion because
1. The wider community the power will increase so if the government forbids bitcoin there will be many opposing.
2. Science gained more widely because the local community bitcoin network quality better.
3. The more easily exchange information about bitcoin.
That is my personal opinion.

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
dificanovi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:07:58 AM

I think it's good news, because bitcoin prices will go up.
I hope everyone knows about bitcoin and I also hope bitcoin is often broadcast on television to let people know its progress.

ismadanniel

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:28:43 AM

ofc its good the more people know the more the price increase because people will make it as investment for 2year+ than price will keep on grow which is better than putting your money on the bank

tranquangvinh

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:51:49 AM

I think it is good sign for bitcoin  .Many people know bitcoin , bitcoin will grow . As in the bussiness , many people know your brand ,
you will sell more products . That is also basis concept in bussiness . I guess soon  there are many countries accepted  bitcoin and bitcoin can
be virtual currency that many people invest in the future .

congtuan001122asd

Activity: 74

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:57:46 AM

Increased bitcoin syndrome is a good sign of bitcoin development. Many people know about bitcoin, many people use bitcoin, the human need for bitcoin increases, bitcoin will be popular all over the world, so it is possible that bitcoin is accepted by governments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.