Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin community is rising.  (Read 9101 times)
thearcanebear

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:54:30 PM

It would seem that mass adoption is coming closer all the time. Check out what clif high's webbot data and predictive linguistics have to say https://youtu.be/obl2dWUVwz0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:36:56 PM

From the excellent quality of service and performance provided by Bitcoin management. They become one of the best companies in the field of electronic banking industry. The achievements of the company receive gives them a fast and wide community; wherein they supports Bitcoin as the best cryptocurency in the whole world. Many people got engaged of using bitcoin in their daily financial transaction. The convenience and security that the company provides to its valued customer gives them a wonderful feedback which boost their popularity without spending too much of money for advertisement.
mamesso

Activity: 2072
Merit: 740

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:52:21 PM

Social media provides an excellent role, and everyone is now connected to social media.
besides because bitcoin has defeated the gold value, everyone will be interested in money and gold. I'm sure the World must be one with Bitcoin.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:49:04 PM

What do you think a about it? is it good or bad for bitcoin?
I think it is good because the bitcoin user or investors will become more .Also bitcoin will help many people to have their work or source of income .As time goes by it will be rising more than before because bitcoin becomes popular.So that it is good to have many investors.Many bitcoin user will make bitcoin become stronger.
minerich

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:11:25 PM

Bitcoin Community keeps growing as the price increase more and more new members enter into market the main reason for price stability at higher levels new members are increasing due to price increase
vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:38:52 PM

It's good that the bitcoin user increases as long as we use it in a good way. And one of the things we should avoid is to use it for corruption.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:57:25 AM

in my opinion Bitcoin Community is increasing because of the social media, use of social media in the modern era as it is now a great existence. With its broad scope as a place to meet and discuss the passion for knowledge to grow, this is great for everything.
I think the increased bitcoin community in bitcoin is very beneficial for the community if not what is expected or for what is in bitcoin if unprofitable, bitcoin is very helpful to the economy for those who use it .. and over time the development of bitcoin is increasingly affecting the recent bitcoin rise this is getting up and almost in the environment environment some people always talk about bitcoin and supported by technology in social media lately began to talk about bitcoin and there is advertisement, so growing well community and it is very influential with the increasing of bitcoin price and getting stronger ..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:13:26 AM

This is true. Interest in bitcoin is increasing. More and more people are very intrigued and very excited get more information about it. It also a high time to invest so people can secure their future. A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging but nothing still beats one of the best, Ethereum! You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Probably its true, today community of bitcoin are keep on rising because bitcoin has already make a noise to the point that anyone who heard and knows it are being interested about bitcoin. And i think this could be a good event for a bitcoin not only for bitcoin itself but also for a bitcoin community.
actually not anyone hears about bitcoin get interested as my experience more of them dont have interest and may think that this is a scam as what my own experience when i first hear about this community i think that this is just another internet scam until the person who represented this to me mbecomes richer because of this thats why i decide to join and invest here.

To the OPs question well in one point this may help bitcoin or the whole crypto being popular but and be known all over the places,but being populated has own disadvantages just like being abusive to the forum or will just do troubles inside the community,what we need is lets help each other same as the crypto to observe those none deserving to be here
qwertyup23

Activity: 2198
Merit: 785

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:29:18 AM

This is true. Interest in bitcoin is increasing. More and more people are very intrigued and very excited get more information about it. It also a high time to invest so people can secure their future. A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging but nothing still beats one of the best, Ethereum! You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Probably its true, today community of bitcoin are keep on rising because bitcoin has already make a noise to the point that anyone who heard and knows it are being interested about bitcoin. And i think this could be a good event for a bitcoin not only for bitcoin itself but also for a bitcoin community.
actually not anyone hears about bitcoin get interested as my experience more of them dont have interest and may think that this is a scam as what my own experience when i first hear about this community i think that this is just another internet scam until the person who represented this to me mbecomes richer because of this thats why i decide to join and invest here.

To the OPs question well in one point this may help bitcoin or the whole crypto being popular but and be known all over the places,but being populated has own disadvantages just like being abusive to the forum or will just do troubles inside the community,what we need is lets help each other same as the crypto to observe those none deserving to be here

There have been recent news regarding some scamming of cryptocurrency (confido.io) that after their ICO, $375,000 were stolen and the founders cannot be traced. Well, situations like this are common in the crypto world, considering its nature of decentralization makes it difficult for it to be regulated by the government. The bitcoin community is inevitably rising due to its price also rising on the market. Big trading companies like GME Inc. has started to accept bitcoin as one of their trading options. This is to be expected and definitely, it brings a positive note on bitcoin as it gains more acceptance and usability.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SupahNovah

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:25:31 AM

Of course its good for bitcoin. More people joining in means more people investing on bitcoin or helping the crypto economy grow and spread the word. Having a massive following for Bitcoin is a step towards mainstreaming it. Now hold them bitcoins and watch them grow!
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:49:11 AM

Rising bitcoin community is favorable to bitcoin because people are willing to invest their money through bitcoin. As a matter of fact, as long as many people used or engage on bitcoin meaning bitcoin become stronger than before and it's must stable than other coin in crypto world. The scenery in bitcoin is much attractive to those people are not engage.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:10:03 AM

I think always have everything possible, always there's a negative side and a positive side. it all depends on the individual, but if according to globally it is a rapid advance for the future of crypto and bitcoin.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:21:47 AM

More people are getting aware of bitcoin. Bitcoin community is fast growing and definitely it would have an impact on bitcoin. More people engaging with bitcoin would mean more demand and more demand would trigger an increase to the price of bitcoin.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:31:50 AM

Always good
yeah thats true.  Its alwasy good that bitcoin community is rising . And also it can help bitcoin value  increasing  time on time what i mean when theres a lot of peole buying bitcoin there's a chance bitcoin will climb to the higher value because of the demand from the community.
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:43:54 AM

It is good to all of us. If the bitcoin community will rise there is a high possibility that more investment will come and if it is happen more opportunity will rise also.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:46:58 AM

I think everyone will agree with me that it is good for Bitcoin if the community will rise it only means that investors will grow bigger and it is a sign that Bitcoin value will be stronger and higher and even getting stable and that is the reason why the bitcoin community is rising. It is also advantage for every investors because of the profit opportunity that we are going to earn in investing in Bitcoins.

vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:47:36 AM

Yes bitcoin community is rising. Many people join bitcoin and it's a good thing that there are a lot of users and investing here in bitcoin now a days.
Bitcoin also help those people who needs extra income and jobs. I believe that bitcoin will be more successful for the coming years.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:48:22 AM

Definitely day by day bitcoin community rising. It is a good sign because when no of user of bitcoin increse the demand of bitcoin also increse. Bitcoins are limited and user increse regularly. It helps to rising bitcoin values.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:24:53 AM

Yeah you are right  that bitcoin community is rising.
But I think there is no bad with that but good. The more it is continually rising, it is the advantage
of bitcoin. The only thing that is not good for that is  scammers will also  be rampant and that I think the bitcoin
Would offer a solution and I think they are working on it.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:38:39 AM

The rise is rapid ad steady,hope am not late into the bitcoin world,as am yet to earn reasonable amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: