Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there ever be a Bitcoin Bank  (Read 3732 times)
Reesefrias

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

Does anyone on here think that there is ever going to be Bitcoin Bank, be it something which is centralized or something which isn't really doesn't matter. But I'd think of this as a company, or a union (like one of those credit union banks) where loans would be given out to people with trust, money is held, and so on and so forth.

I know many think that they can escape banks, but they are insanely helpful and trustworthy for many everyday people who we'd want to join into the BTC community.

Having a bitcoin bank would be great but it is really far from reality since most of the banks here in our era is against botcoin thing, their allergic about this stuff knowing bitcoin is very good source of income already.  They think accepting the bitcoin on their bank would be a way to close the business, but in fact bitcoin is one of the most high value of money these days. So having a bitcoin bank would be a long procedure since it will require clear explanation why it has a bank for bitcoin. Far from reality but possible in future. Imposaible because it needs to be validate by the company first. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

The topic of a BTC bank has been asked many times before and the community has been giving the same answers over and over again. Squatz, next time use the search function. Search for Bitcoin Bank and you will get these results.

But is there really a need for one? What for?
I think yes, there will be a Bitcoin bank in the future, this has to be considered in the future whether Bitcoin is really capable of development or not, because Bitcoin is currently banned in many places.

surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

Does anyone on here think that there is ever going to be Bitcoin Bank, be it something which is centralized or something which isn't really doesn't matter. But I'd think of this as a company, or a union (like one of those credit union banks) where loans would be given out to people with trust, money is held, and so on and so forth.

I know many think that they can escape banks, but they are insanely helpful and trustworthy for many everyday people who we'd want to join into the BTC community.

I get what your saying since centralization has its pros; efficiency, security, etc...  But i think it is highly unlikely for Bitcoin to have a bank or a centralized entity because Bitcoin is decentralized in itself, so it would defeat its purpose if there is a centralized entity regulating it. But the idea you have is not impossible.

I think it is very hard to have a Bitcoin bank, because Bitcoin is a lot of risk and many of the owners in Bitcoin countries are still banned. Those countries regard Bitcoin as a prohibited item, but it is possible that countries that have allowed Bitcoin to operate will create a Bitcoin bank.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

I think there is space for banking in cryptos. As you know, a bank can lend more money than it actually has in deposit. You cannot do that with bitcoin alone, so it makes sense to bank it.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:49:17 AM

I think the presence of a bitcoin bank is a very good thing, the bitcoin bank function is like a wallet and can guarantee the security of the bitcoin we keep, and I hope it will be realized soon.

Yeah this is a good idea, in that case we know that every time we save our money in bitcoin bank we know that this is safe and no one can hack that because we are the only person can widthdaw our money in bitcoin bank.
Bitcoin is a digital asset and is not meant to be controlled by the government, so don’t even expect banks to offering services for Bitcoin. Well, we do have banks for bitcojn, and they are similar to wallets… anyway, they’re wallets, but more than that, since they also offer some services that are offered by real banks. Some of these are like Xapo, Coinbase, Bitpay and the rests of them.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

Its a unique idea but it need competitive team with perfect planning to convert it in realty,Actually Banks are the mediums which assists financially to individuals and organisations by rendering devices and offering different kind of products,if we talk about Bitcoin Bank there must be different kind of portfolios from which customers take benefit and also bank must raise its funds and generate the revenue.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:32:32 PM

If the people behind bitcoin would really like to open one then i guess it is possible. However, opening a bank would somehow forfeit the ultimate purpose of bitcoin's app. For one, bitcoin is a decentralosed system which is the exact opposite of banks which is centralised.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

I don't think there would be a bank for bitcoin since the concept of cryptocurrency is opposite to banking regulations. May be bitcoin ATM can be set up to withdraw digital money as paper currency and that too is something not attached with the concept of bitcoin's real nature.
Rajatruck

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:08:52 PM

why want a centralized bank for a product to decentralize? the world is not ready to move to the next stage ..
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:10:34 PM

Bitcoin and banks do contradict themselves naturally, so no, I dont think that there ever will be a Bitcoin bank. But I believe that banks will find ways to remain their power and stay in the financial business as they are now. They will just adapt to the new situation and alter the way they are doing business. I hope that they will be forced to work for the people for once instead of only working for their own profit.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

Yes it is possible since bitcoin is a great investment. A lot of bitcoin users are waiting for it because most of them don't know where to keep and store their money safely. Most of banks these days has fraud issues that affects the earnings  of most people who trust banks. Most of the banks these days don't worth our trust so I wish bitcoin would build their own bank.
I am not agree with you mate I mean no doubt that bitcoin is a great investment and it will get more high in future but this is not good according to me because if it will happen then bitcoin will bound to fixed and particular number of investors but if e will invest in some of online web site of bitcoin then it will not be a bank like system at all. Bitcoin price use to increase and decrease but if we will put bitcoin in something like banks then price will not rise and people will not show interest for bitcoin then so for me it is not good idea.

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:37:27 AM

Well i think that is possible to happen in the future maybe 30 years from now i think bitcoin bank is we will build in this world and i think in the future bitcoin banks will do what the banks is really doing in this world, and i  am very cinfident that bitcoin banks is we will be really great.

sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:34:32 AM

Well i think that is possible to happen in the future maybe 30 years from now i think bitcoin bank is we will build in this world and i think in the future bitcoin banks will do what the banks is really doing in this world, and i  am very cinfident that bitcoin banks is we will be really great.
it may be that in the future bitcoin will have its own bank, because the longer the bank is also needed by bitcoin, as a money exchange transaction in every country. so no doubt that bitcoin has a bank that will exist in the future.

HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:35:00 AM

I don't think there would be a bank for bitcoin since the concept of cryptocurrency is opposite to banking regulations. May be bitcoin ATM can be set up to withdraw digital money as paper currency and that too is something not attached with the concept of bitcoin's real nature.
The idea for the bitcoin bank is great but I think that this bitcoin bank is not a good idea at this point in time. Because investors know bitcoin and love it because it's anonymous and secure, investors do not want anyone to monitor their assets so they have chosen bitcoin instead of banks. So if you apply bitcoin to management, then surely this time investors are not acceptable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
EvieeHist

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:37:23 AM

in my opinion it can be achieved, as with other banks, it is natural that other banks fight bitcoin because of this competition financial problems. it's about the reality of demand or the needs of the market and society, the more the need then I am sure will quickly materialize the existence of a special bank bitcoin.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:42:51 AM

Why want a bank of a product completely decentralize? more secure wallets are there for that!
Well nothing is impossible, so i think to have a bitcoin banks is can happen in the future and having a bitcoin bank is really a nice idea and it is really nice for all of the users or holders of bitcoin, and that would be also really great for my parents so they  can deposit there money in the bitcoin banks.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:57:51 AM

Why do we need bank if we can keep our bitcoins with bitcoin wallets 😂. Why would you entrust your coins to someone if you have the ability to keep it for yourself -_- .

Bitcoin Bank is sheer useless thing. Bank is a place where you can store up your money and get some interest on it. But I think there is no such thing existing in Bitcoin. No one can magically increase the amount of bits you have just because you kept it with them. So a simple answer is there will never be such a bank but only a few such wallets.

That's the point.  I totally agree with this statement 👆

wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

It's possible because bitcoin now is like a gold that anyone wants it. So its very feasible for someone who wants to banked it and sell to other people but most likely you will need to have big funds. But if they want to create a bank for bitcoin they should limit the online wallets because it is more easy to have than bank accounts more likely its very rare to find one if it is created.
perhaps I do not understand something, but since there was already a practice of communicating with the banking system in real life, I would be against creating Bitcoin Bank. Thus, the bank will remove the independence of Bitcoin users. And I think that this is unacceptable.
That is unacceptable for us but there are many people that will agree on that, just look at all the people that use online wallets to store their bitcoin and then they complain when they are hacked, or just look at exchanges that in my opinion are already behaving like banks since you need to identify yourself in order to create an account and many people say there are problems to withdraw your bitcoin from the platform.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

If ever that happens, I will support it. Just think that they will do more layers of security for us and if ever we got hack, they will surely imburse our cryptocurrencies back.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:16:59 AM

If ever that happens, I will support it. Just think that they will do more layers of security for us and if ever we got hack, they will surely imburse our cryptocurrencies back.
Well, In my knowledge there is not Bitcoin Bank in the whole world and still possibility is also less of BTC bank because BTC bank need some permission from government side and still BTC is not legalize in any country as BTC start legalized then possibility of BTC bank creation will also be increased and that will be amazing steps in BTC carrier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: