Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:44:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTG SITREP Day-2 GItHub Calling "BITCOIN GOLD Launch" an EPIC-Failure  (Read 186 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:13:36 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 04:28:58 AM by bitfools

https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues

People are not happy that trusted BTG, lots of story's about people wiping out their BTC blockchains, some even destroying their existing wallets.

First of all BTG is NOT a fork, or snap-shot or anything ITS a BRAND-NEW BTC CLONE NOT COMPATIBLE with Bitcoin, lots of people installed the software an wiped out their existing BITCOIN directory, wallet and all,

"Failure to Communicate" was the order of the day

1.) Exchanges are still unable to allow people to sell, people report 12+ hour confirmation times and lost coins, exchanges were the last to sync the block chain, but EVEN BTG-DEV themselves SYNCED to the wrong block-chain and had to delete all the work done yesterday

2.) Pools were all mining a different block chain yesterday, only BTG.SUPRNOVA.CC was running the correct block-chain, thus only the people there did constructive work, all else were pissing their hash into the wind.

3.)Probably the biggest news is that BTG-DEV demanded that supernova.cc delete their block-chain and adopt the failed chinese block-chain, suprnova resfused and won the battle pointing out that in BITCOIN, the longest block wins,, not there fault that the majority of CHINESE pools & exchanges were all being led by TEAM-MORON BTG-DEV

4.) Fall-Out continues, END Users are horrified to find out this was not a FORK but a complete wipe-out of existing Bitcoin software, again failure to communicate all along BTG-DEV called this BITCOIN-GOLD, but the fact is BTG doesn't have anything  to do with BITCOIN, other than they hacked the orginal source.

All is GOOD now on BTG.SUPRNOVA.CC they're finding +90% of all blocks, difficulty has actually decreased because so many people have walked away from BTG in disgust.

Price is holding well with yobit.net claiming $300, and top-teir exchanges paying out about $200, but from all records its very hard to "SELL", there are NO BUYERS.

Complaints on GITHUB.COM are ramping up, but no feedback from developers for days, it seems after their $50M USD pre-mine, they have skipped town and gone back to China.

Binary's are now available at GITHUB.COM for windows & linux, but no report on whether its the same source, questionable as the source doesn't have any seed-nodes, not having the source and not having seed-nodes makes it very hard, sure a smart person could find the seed-nodes and put them into bitcoin.conf, but most users are not sophisticated, especially given there are NO instructions or README material, problem is ALL dev's of BTG "ENGLISH WAS NOT THERE NATIVE LANGUAGE"

https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues

Personally I will NOT touch that BTG binary, no way in hell, you don't know what is inside, just a warning.

For now most chatter is just fence sitters TRYING to SELL their BTG, why not buy & hold?? Problem is most ppl don't have any money, and want to get their FREE MONEY NOW! Trouble is the majority fall into that trap. The exchanges have no buyers, and thus they are dragging their asses.

The exchanges are still having massive problems with the block-chain, as deciding which one was "kosher" was only determined an hour ago.

IMHO I would wait a week before doing any pool/exchange transaction with BTG, they're aren't ready.

For solo mining, or running your own full-node I find things are working fine, I'm getting correct balance, and i'm not seeing any problems and my block-chain is showing same shit as BTG.SUPRNOVA.CC the correct block-chain.

We still need MORE non-chinese full nodes under control in non-asic held enemy lands. If U wish to be a good soldier then run a FULL-NODE, download the source. Make sure to get the correct seed-nodes.

Fill chainaparamsseed.h, to do so run the python script in /shared folder on distro, and it will generate a .H file with all seeds, first run with -Bootstrap which will read all BITCOIN block up to 491407, then stop and remove and re-run BGoldD without -bootstrap, this will continue past fork block up to present.

What the BTG-DEV's did by leaving out the seeds is that they made their chinese seed-node the central, but they banned so many sites in their zealous hatred of the righteous that the bit off their own nose, to spite their face. Thus they destroyed their own ability to build a block-chain "FAST", because they didn't communicate their SCAM pools & exchanges failed also to build the correct block-chain.

SUPRNOVA.CC of course not being a prison for retards simply built the block-chain the correct way, and tested things.

Going foreward MORE good full-nodes, so that at the very least the righteous can over-whelm enemy forces at china-asic, aka xian-ashkenazi; Silkroad planning schedule is to STEAL the bitcoin brand by any means possible, so its up to SATOSHI PEOPLE to step up to the plate and ENFORCE the Satoshi way of doing bitcoin business.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:44:07 AM

It is very obvious that these people arejust money grabbers, I will like to know the number of coins they allocated to themselves, all these forks just looking to take advantage of the drama in the space will go with the scene
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: