Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2018, 12:33:25 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin sky rocket comeback  (Read 92 times)
LogitechMouse

Activity: 140

Success takes time. Be patient.

View Profile
Today at 11:50:42 AM

Just like what i always reply to everyone's thread be patient, wait for bitcoin to comeback, and trust bitcoin. Bitcoin is making its way to comeback in 2018 for my own perspective im expecting bitcoin to rise twice as before it fall down
I agree with this because I trust bitcoin and I know that its price will rise up again and create a new ATH this year. See the yearly graphs, you can see that the price of bitcoin at the first months of the year is decreased but in the succeeding months, it rose up again and create a new ATH. I think it will happen again this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
germa66

Activity: 126

View Profile
Today at 11:54:36 AM

the king will be back soon, so be prepared for it and do not let you turn your attention. I'm sure everything will come back as before maybe even pass through it. this seems to be just the beginning.

teilwalL05

Activity: 616

Vacation rentals platform powered by CryptoDNA®

View Profile
Today at 11:55:40 AM

I don't think that there will be any rocket. Bitcoin's best days are over. It's loosing people's interest due to absence of development and high price. Ethereum will fly to the moon this year in my opinion.

And your post here can add in the panic on other people that doesn't have faith in bitcoin, You are just providing FUD here, if you don't have trust in the momentum of bitcoin then you may go into other coins like Ethereum, But I must admit I had ETH, but my main goal is investing into bitcoin that is why most of my money is in bitcoin you can sure put a hold on a bitcoin then if it pumps you can gain by the number of value raised, There is just problem with the resistance but I think bitcoin can handle it.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (2)
renes

Activity: 266

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
Today at 11:59:11 AM

It seems it cannot break $12K as strong, I think we are going to see more lows before reaching above $20K. Buy support was not strong much.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
oaz7t

Activity: 174

View Profile
Today at 11:59:29 AM

Bitcoin is risin steadily and will make a good comeback within a month or two
There current value is $11,771 and a rise of $521 in a day so far
The prices are expected to rise even more and become backto normal as they were by the end of 2017

sujonali1819

Activity: 280

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile
Today at 12:10:15 PM

Just like what i always reply to everyone's thread be patient, wait for bitcoin to comeback, and trust bitcoin. Bitcoin is making its way to comeback in 2018 for my own perspective im expecting bitcoin to rise twice as before it fall down
yes you are right.i also think so.when bitcoin was dropping some people was saying that bitcoin be scam, its the time shut down of crypto, bla bla bla. But i just told them please wait and see the bitcoin's game.Now time for bitcoin be rocket.And i think btc will touch 20k $ very soon.Some people always think negative. so we need to avoid them.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 112

Aida Service

View Profile
Today at 12:11:37 PM

Exactly yes, I wish the price of a bitcoin comeback and rises to $20 and even more. But too many people when bitcoin prices go down and then they use panic sell, that's what we don't expect. However if everyone when the bitcoin price goes down they are not panic and don't sell it i'm sure the bitcoin price will be higher than we thought.

AIDAP2P SERVICE FOR AUTOMATED SALES AND LOGISTICSANN
SERVICE ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥▌Pre-ICO Starts On Jan 4▐◤◤◤◤◤◤◤ Thread
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ TwitterGithubTelegramMedium ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Odora

Activity: 168

BetterBetting

View Profile
Today at 12:26:59 PM

Bitcoin always recover from a fall, and hoping it will continue to rise up and reach back its peak. Lets just be patient and HODL!
I'm happy when the price of Bitcoin falls, not because I hate Bitcoin, but because I'm happy to see the Panic Sell guy, I took advantage of that moment to buy Bitcoin at a low price Cheesy

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 168

View Profile
Today at 12:32:23 PM

It seems it cannot break $12K as strong, I think we are going to see more lows before reaching above $20K. Buy support was not strong much.

Yeah, bitcoin is having a hard time to break the resistance and by this we can say a little dump will happen so watch out for that. Bitcoin will soar higher in time and people will enjoy its technology.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.