Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6500 times)
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:53:31 PM

the profit is practical and simple, and this money for the long term is good because the price is soaring. so without you realize if you save this money as long as possible this can be a very good investment.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:09:06 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
Some of the advantages of Bitcoins for me:
*You can transact - pay bills online without much charge
*It serves as an other source of income which allows me to help my family
*It is convenient wherein you can work at home
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:13:44 PM

There are many advantages to bitcoin. It's safe, anonymous. Thanks to crypto currency, you can quickly transfer money for very small commissions. Thanks to the bitcoin code, new currencies with economies and prospects are being created.
malourdesesmores07

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:30:30 PM

Tue advantages of having a botcoin is making money, its a good investment as we all making more money because of bitcoin's price going up with times.
Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:49:19 PM

literally this past year is all the proof you need to having bitcoin.
Yes it is the need of the day to have the bitcoin because it is the time of the bitcoin and I am sure the coming age will increase the price of the bitcoin, I hope you will see the price and the value of the bitcoin it will go more and more high so it is not very high price and the income it is the new era where almost everyone is having the different thinking and the I think the bitcoin does not have any disadvantage.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:24:51 PM

My current and only advantage of having bitcoin is the following; Easy money. To elaborate, having easy money without tiring yourself to get it is very suitable for me. Added to that statement, having bitcoin means being at the path of richness. Most people aspire to get rich but some of them do not own the ways.

With bitcoin, they can manage to get rich in a matter of time. Plus, the government has no authority on it which makes it easy to be involved and dealt with.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:41:18 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
There are a lot of advantages of having bitcoin like you can transfer money instantly and you can pay your bills in some easy payment. In addition to that, having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich and I think it will help you to have income. Lastly, having bitcoin is a nice because it can serve as your job where you could gain high income.
Lyancy001

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:46:08 PM

The basic advantages of having a Bitcoin is a chance to make yourself wealthy in the coming days. So be proud of it.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:04:44 PM

When I started Bitcoin at 2011 my age was 14 years old. At that time I do not have any bank accounts or any sort of income source. I do not even get my pocket money so I have experienced Bitcoin income and it improved a lot of my skills and my knowledge. I will recommend Bitcoin for everyone. People can basically live their life 200% more if they use Bitcoin in the correct order. Bitcoin gives you access to your money in a whole new level which banks can give but they don't provide you because of their privacy rules.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:11:32 PM

Bitcoin gives you good method to invest in whatever you like, it has great adoption now. In addition, you can easily buy digital goods if you have a problem with other payment ways such as Paypal.
kenjay11

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:34:07 AM

For me there are lots advantages in bitcoin for example for example at bitcoin I can earn some money. And unlike other online jobs you really need to work hard. But with bitcoin you do not have to work really hard just what you need perseverance and of course you also need to work hard. And bitcoin holds your own time and you have no boss
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:18:09 AM

advantages of having bitcoin i think one advantage is you have free time in bitcoin rather than employed you to go the work everyday

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
niceone

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:52:17 AM

Bitcoin is an invesment i guess and to have a transaction that's free and fast i thinks it's the biggest advantage of bitcoin and i think that 1 of the reason satoshi create bitcoin is to eliminate 3rd parties in transactions.

jonathan3307

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:55:31 AM

It gives us the choice  to transact or transfer money without intervention of banks and other financial intermediaries.
Vodzy

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:07:02 AM

First of all its main payment unit in web now, you can buy goods for Bitcoin, make investment by Bitcoin etc. And it's really funny to be participant of all it crypto-party and watching on graphs, of course if you have some bitcoins in your wallet Smiley
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:09:39 AM

Being an bitcoin user itself an advantage, because very few has got that opportunity though world has got a mass population. This provides people with the earning opportunity as well serves as an investment which we cannot expect with any of the mutual funds or some other schemes. Even without investing, just keeping hold of it gives profit.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:18:40 AM

There are alot of advantages that bitcoin can offer, and one of its biggest advantagea is we can be able to make money on it, there are alot of ways to make money on bitcoin such as trading, gambling, signature campaign and mining, all of these generates bitcoin. Another advantage of bitcoin is its security, and another is it is easy to use, there are no hastle in transfering money in using bitcoin. Another is because bitcoin is digital money there are no hardcash that you can misplace or etc. I think that is all that I know about the advantage of bitcoin.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:26:59 AM

There are lots of advantages of having Bitcoin. First is that it makes life easier. You can make online payment and transactions for seconds. Next, it is a store of value. You can consider your Bitcoin as an investment because there is a high potential for growth and it only means income. Bitcoin is not yet fully accepted worldwide and as an early adaptor, you have the advantage when it will be well known worldwide.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:46:24 AM

I have a butcoin to mean a lot. The price of bitcoin is coming out, which means that a bitcoin means a lot of real money to me.
Moreover, through bitcoin I can trade in many online sites, even 90% of online jobs can be done through bitcoin.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:50:59 AM

The advantage of having bitcoin is that you can make a good profit through it. You can join some bounty campaigns, signature campaigns and etc that will give you stakes every week. It will improve your creative writing and it will also one way of practicing your mind on thinking deeply. It will make your useless time into useful time especially during your break. Instead of chatting with your friends without earning, why not change it into something that could make your vacant time productive?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: