Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Low views in a Bitcoin discussion, Is it because I'm a Newbie???  (Read 262 times)
CoPil (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:41:36 AM

I'm not only up to the number of views, I want to have more views so that I will be able to get replies to answer my queries. But it seems like only few can see my posts. I'm a newbie and I want to get educated more but I only receive few replies and few views.  Undecided Huh There are lots of posts which receives thousands of views and replies. Is it because I'm still a newbie?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:18:22 AM

Hi, just riding on your thread as I don't want to create a new thread. Hope to find out is there any reason why certain thread are restricted? Is it because of my newbie rank?

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3190

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:27:55 AM

I'm not only up to the number of views, I want to have more views so that I will be able to get replies to answer my queries. But it seems like only few can see my posts. I'm a newbie and I want to get educated more but I only receive few replies and few views.  Undecided Huh There are lots of posts which receives thousands of views and replies. Is it because I'm still a newbie?

The number of views has nothing to do with your rank. I think the low number of views is due to the content of your posts. Looking at your posts ...
1. one of your posts asks questions have already been answered many many times.
2. one of your posts is not really about anything.
3. one of your posts is about about posting

I believe that your time would be spent more effectively if you do less posting and a lot more reading.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Rolet

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:46:23 PM

I'm not only up to the number of views, I want to have more views so that I will be able to get replies to answer my queries. But it seems like only few can see my posts. I'm a newbie and I want to get educated more but I only receive few replies and few views.  Undecided Huh There are lots of posts which receives thousands of views and replies. Is it because I'm still a newbie?
all your question just about post, just get your rank into higher first, then u will know the change of your view, dont forget to post something that make other member to be interested to view your thread
BitCare

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:51:47 PM

Don't give up. Maybe your problem is resolved. So nobody wants to give you advices. There are great numbers of threads and you should use "search console" before posting it.
crypto-curious

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:28:15 AM

So many people post here daily so the older ones get bumped down automatically.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:06:29 AM

I took a look at your post history..

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
I'm a newbie here. How many post/activity does it take to earn a bitcoin? And where am I supposed to see my Bitcoins to know if I'm earning already?  Huh
I knew some people who became progressed because of Bitcoin. But I also know few who were victims of scammer, hackers and thieves. We all don't want to be victims. How can I avoid these?

Your questions are easily Google-able and searchable if you read enough here in the forums or at least used the "Search" function. Try doing that instead, instead of asking redundant questions.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:46:15 AM

it depends on where and what is your post. If your posting question in a wrong thread, dont expect to have more answer and if your question is already answered many times before.
baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:56:31 AM

agree with most of what was posted previously, the views have nothing to do with your rank. You have to post quality posts and people will start paying attention to you more. Also, do research and look through the boards before asking questions. More than likely the same question has been asked and answered before. This is a common mistake from newbies. Look through the boards and be patient, search for questions before asking them here. You could also go to other sites, like helptap.com, to ask basic questions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: