Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:52:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][Bounty] 🔒 SafeCrypt.io Bounty Campaigns 🔒  (Read 8202 times)
SafeCrypt.io

Activity: 210
Merit: 51

SafeCrypt.io Cryptoexchange || Get whitelisted!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:56:20 AM

how can i join through this bounty  ?
can anybody tell me how to join ?
https://b.safecrypt.io/profile.php and account for twitter Smiley

Dear participant, after creating a profile, go to Bounty and press Submit Bounty Button - select the campaign you are willing to take part in and send with a link to your profile on Twitter.
Where is bounty option? I am created a profile but I am not found bounty section! where is it? can you give me link?
Thank you.

Here's the link: https://b.safecrypt.io/bounty.php

The bounty section is the one called Bounty on the left nav bar.

Thank you.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:24:26 AM

Reserve Hindi translation for your project..

Bitcointalk Username: Rangnatht
Language:   Hindi
WP/Thread:  both
Portfolio: here is my some previous work regarding hindi translation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2323905.msg23612106#msg23612106,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2352785.new#new,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2340248.new#new,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2287020.msg23212652#msg23212652,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2303665.new#new,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2303665.new#new

ETH Address:
0x928a2cbE7f08Baa1557a722103171384029201CB

Pm me if you approve me
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:32:36 AM

Alright! I joined the signature bounty. But i have some questions which i was unable to find on my own. During which days does a week last? I mean when will stakes be counted. And what date does this campaign end?
Thank you and lets hope this is a successful ICO!  Smiley
SafeCrypt.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:40:26 AM

Alright! I joined the signature bounty. But i have some questions which i was unable to find on my own. During which days does a week last? I mean when will stakes be counted. And what date does this campaign end?
Thank you and lets hope this is a successful ICO!  Smiley

Dear Tidsdilatation, please click on Submit Bounty and select the signature campaign. Your week will start immediately. The ICO Manager is flexible in this sense and does not oblige users to submit their activities on specific days of week. You can also participate in Bitcointalk Activity Bounty Campaign as well, at the same time. We prefer reasonable users who post informative posts.

Also, we remind you that on your account page you can create your personal sub-domain (like tids.safecrypt.io) which will act exactly like your referral link. You will gain rewards in Ethereum for each person who made a purchase of tokens after following through your referral link or personal subdomain. The reward % grows and depends on the total amount of tokens purchased by your referrals. Please refer to FAQ section to learn more. Thank you for the interest to SafeCrypt.io project.

Your signature, by the way, already contains your referral link.

Thank you.
kikukk

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:26:22 AM

i think this project is very good idea maybe will big news next generation of  ICO   Grin
SafeCrypt.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:27:24 AM

One more thing, if it would be okay, could you please create a new account, not the test one. We will approve your application.

Thank you.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:51:29 AM

One more thing, if it would be okay, could you please create a new account, not the test one. We will approve your application.

Thank you.

Oh shit im sorry. Must have mixed my tabs. Should be fixed now.
coinriches

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:06:23 AM

The safecrypt site is not fully functional/displayed on mobile browser. Only the general signup form is visible, particular sections for twitter, Facebook, etc are missing

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
SafeCrypt.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:11:04 AM

Thank you.

Oh shit im sorry. Must have mixed my tabs. Should be fixed now.

Feel free to apply for Bitcointalk Activity Bounty Campaign as well for additional rewards. We do not limit the participants and will reward active users.

Thank you!
SafeCrypt.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:24:16 AM

The safecrypt site is not fully functional/displayed on mobile browser. Only the general signup form is visible, particular sections for twitter, Facebook, etc are missing

Thank you for the feedback. Mobile compatibility of the ICO Manager platform has been improved.

The issue is fixed.

Thank you!
SafeCrypt.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:31:14 AM

Reserved for Whitepaper and ANN.

Do you already have an account on https://b.safecrypt.io ? If not, create one, go to Bounty page and press Submit Bounty -> Whitepaper Translation and Thread Translation/Management - make sure to copy a link to your bitcointalk profile as well, so that we have you listed in the system.

Remember - it is required for the thread translators/manager to wear SafeCrypt.io signature. Once you are logged in, you will find your signature here https://b.safecrypt.io/promo.php#ask-1

The signature will already contain your referral link.

Thank you. We look forward to working with you.
coinriches

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:09:14 AM

Thank you for the feedback. Mobile compatibility of the ICO Manager platform has been improved.

The issue is fixed.

Thank you!

Ok, that was fast. Thanks. I joined the Twitter and fb bounties, not qualified for the bttalk yet.
I wish the project good speed

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
SafeCrypt.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:18:39 AM

The issue is fixed.

Thank you!

Ok, that was fast. Thanks. I joined the Twitter and fb bounties, not qualified for the bttalk yet.
I wish the project good speed

You are very welcome. Actually, you may join the BTTalk activity campaign, wearing signature and avatar is not mandatory. Simply join the campaign and communicate with us on our threads - it will help us keep the threads alive and informative.

Thank you.
Pebryan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:50:51 PM

a good project dev. I hope this project will be successful in the future  Wink
Alosa

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

Alaattin

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:00:08 PM

This project is looking so good.I've joined the Twitter campaign.Topic's graphics are the best!

█▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔█
█  🔒
SAFECRYPT.IO CRYPTOEXCHANGE   • WHITEPAPERTHREADWEBSITE 🚀 ICO IS LIVE  🔥JOIN NOW!🔥   █
█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
SafeCrypt.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 01:15:58 PM

Thank you for the words of appreciation. This means a lot for us. We will continue delivering the highest-quality of service and design possible. After all its people we do it for, not robots.

Thank you.
SafeCrypt.io

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:14:29 PM

Referral rewards increased.

5-10% depending on your effectiveness.

That means that for each $1000 purchase by a user who came using your ref link you get $50 in ethereum (withdrawable immediately).
erixter

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:45:21 PM

Wow This Is the Best Bounty I've Joined, The Ico Manager site is Very Useful and the support is very Responsive.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Stradivaria87

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:23:21 AM

This should be what icos should look like! Amazing work devs and great management! How you grow big
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:23:14 AM

Where is the twitter handle of this project to use in following them also where is the fb link  to  use in liking and sharing their posts. Pls i need them to use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: