Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaked paid signals from various sources:  (Read 5100 times)
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:55:44 PM

this guy Teeka claims that he has secret informations but in reality, he only uses technical analyse mixed with some marketings!

Maybe, still he recommended ETH, MONERO, or antshares (now neo) at very early stages when they were just a few dollars, so many big investors rely on him and some made huge gains too.

I have to say his picks are always good and the research is there (Oct was Zen, Sep was GAS, etc...), all have good potential and low marketcap at the pick time... so he´s good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clickvicky

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:36:47 AM

downloaded november palm beach report from here
https://selly.gg/p/588adf20
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:59:59 PM

I’m guessing the way this works is the paying members and owners get the “report” first, place their bets, then a few days later the “report” is intentionally leaked.  The paying members get a chance to dump as the leaked report creates more interest in their top recommendations.....

Basically, a pump and dump with a little frontrunning.

This is basically it. I mean what else it could be?

This always looked like a glorified pump and dump group, but instead of some kids on discord pumping the altcoins, some guys created this group of whales and are selling these reports which basically are exactly that: Knowing when the whales are going to pump X altcoin.

There isn't any never seen before insight that I know off, other than when the pump happens. Im not sure how sustainable is that.
ry0t (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:01:30 AM

this is fake... storj was recommended by Palm beach several months before

Its not fake. It was in the newsletter to buy up to $1.00 so *sticks out tongue*

Sorry about my bad rating, I was promoting a decentralized ponzi like token many years ago.
brian1234

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

This site WhaleGate is the best for buy signals http://www.whalegate.org/
Vladimir_Co

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

This site WhaleGate is the best for buy signals http://www.whalegate.org/

Are you sure is this the best for buy signals?? Tell us why you think so.
   Because I think WhaleGate IS a SCAM
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: