Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marginsoftware - Trade GUI/Bot for WEX, Cryptopia, Bitstamp, Bittrex, Poloniex,  (Read 1847 times)
richmcc

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:45:43 PM

Powerful bot !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kirkamttt

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:42:47 AM

Can’t login with api from poloniex(
Why?

Create a new api key.
Work with new key, ty so much
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:18:35 AM

Trying out demo mode, and really excited with what I'm seeing.
Can't activate MACD, SMA etc, nothing happens

In dark mode I dont see the lovely orange highlights as I see in the pic here... must be there somewhere.

Can't seem to find how to activate market depth view right next to the price axis, after playing around a bit with the interface, I came back to the margin strategy running, and I can no longer dynamically change it in the chart or sliders. If I stop it I can move the sliders, but not in the charts.

Not the best setup, but seem a bit cpu hungry under vmware ubuntu. But its ok, my main system is OSx

Other than that I'm liking what I'm seeing. Pondering buying it. Cool

pushkarmore (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:32:28 AM

Trying out demo mode, and really excited with what I'm seeing.
Can't activate MACD, SMA etc, nothing happens

In dark mode I dont see the lovely orange highlights as I see in the pic here... must be there somewhere.

Can't seem to find how to activate market depth view right next to the price axis, after playing around a bit with the interface, I came back to the margin strategy running, and I can no longer dynamically change it in the chart or sliders. If I stop it I can move the sliders, but not in the charts.

Not the best setup, but seem a bit cpu hungry under vmware ubuntu. But its ok, my main system is OSx

Other than that I'm liking what I'm seeing. Pondering buying it. Cool

To change the highlight scheme you need to first choose "custom" in the dropdown settings menu. Then you can choose whatever colour you like in the "UI Highlight" dropdown.
To show the market depth visualisation you need to right click in the chart and drag to the left.
Hmmm, I tried to move the parameters of the margin maker strategy in the chart after stopping it and it is possible. Not sure why it didn't work for you?
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:07:23 AM

its good interface, simple and i think it will help us to do trading and we can automate the bot. its very interesting especially with the price. i will try to use the demo account to see what it looks like. but i see its called leonardo and if its true, i have been trying leonardo in the past although i am not too often to use and its been a while since i am not using the bot.
Tourgasm

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:35:47 AM

Picked this up yesterday. Very slick interface, good API responses, order books and multiple bots per trading pair in one app is amazing. There's only one feature that is missing, that was very useful from the Quatloo days...dynamic ping pong of the order books based on the bid/ask spread. It would make entrance and exits a very easy task.
pushkarmore (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:35:56 PM

Question.  Huh
When I see lots of little volume trades under my trade history
(Larger orders are set as ping pong or market maker though).
Do those count as individual sales/buys? If they are very low amounts, would they count as a loss after fees?

The bots always try to sell the given amount. The execution of these orders can, however, be split over several trades into so called partial order fills. leonArdo visualises the remaining amount left of the order. As the percentages are just calculated on the individual amounts of each trade, it does not matter whether they are split or executed as a single order.
loobooloo

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:18:46 PM

Why?

Create a new api key.

How did you fixed this? Tried to communicate with support desk but no response so far.
Kirkamttt

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:28:19 PM

Why?

Create a new api key.

How did you fixed this? Tried to communicate with support desk but no response so far.
try re-download, and setup
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:55:46 PM

Have just downloaded the demo version and testing it out, a lot needs figuring out! AT ANY RATE, I think it has the making of an utility trading tool to make analysis and automation come easier. Want to know if there is provision to add custom indicators and strategies? Can the guys using the paid version air their experience here?
Allenz

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:21:28 AM

Password on archive: leonardo
thanks !!!

pushkarmore (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:57:28 PM

Password on archive: leonardo
thanks !!!
yes!
Kirkamttt

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:11:17 PM

I`m buy licence)
pushkarmore (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:26:38 PM

I have x LTC on Bitfinex and in leonArdo Balance is allways 0
(tried with exchange, trading, deposit account)
thx

Hi jenneh,
It looks like you might not have checked the wallet checkbox when you set up your API key.
Can you check that?)
Go2Coin

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:39:52 PM

A very useful thing, how will the demo end, I'll buy the full version)
OmarAMonterrey

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:55:27 PM

cool thing, thanks
eth_monster

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:34:44 PM

powerful but, dark skin very very beautiful
designbuyers

Activity: 325
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:43:10 PM

Be aware of this Ransomware !!
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b0598c70553ffc796db1a741e56bc79d934015769627e8d1fa9be43f86d19b32/analysis/1510931092/

I downloaded the demo to try it out and find out this !!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: