Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]  (Read 6609 times)
Olagospel

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:07:33 AM

This is a great project. All the best PROD!

There are really surge of interest in the project today. I wonder what it's connected with. The project and in fact interesting as i think. Car rental in blockchain is a really interesting one since many people are driving car in our days. It could be a pretty good complementary income, no doubt.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

I hope you will find your place in this business. Car renting is a complicated business. A lot of different nuances arise. It is important to make good software so that people can understand everything from the first try. Payment by crypto currency will only popularize it. Try to implement your service in some already working car rental service. Doing this you will able to make profit faster.

It has a lot of potential though as you can offer way lower fee structures with a decentralized system than with a centralized system. If the software works and the UI is user friendly I can see a lot of people start using a decentralized car rental service.
Compared with traditional car rental companies, DARENTA uses encrypted money to connect users, which is not enough. Later, we need to expand the market's reputation and influence, prompting others to use it.

Kirill_icodarenta

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

New articles about #ICO #Darenta you can find on the links below:
https://cryptellect.net/darenta-detsentralizovannyj-servis-karsheringa-dlya-chastnyh-lits/
https://bitcoinrush.md/crypto-carsherring-darenta/

Also we are glad to shaare with you new video-review about Darenta from Indonesian Youtuber:
https://youtu.be/m9-JgTfLTYw

On the 31st of march token sale on http://darenta.io will be completed.
Hurry up to get tokens of the cryptocarsharing Darenta!
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

I hope you will find your place in this business. Car renting is a complicated business. A lot of different nuances arise. It is important to make good software so that people can understand everything from the first try. Payment by crypto currency will only popularize it. Try to implement your service in some already working car rental service. Doing this you will able to make profit faster.

It has a lot of potential though as you can offer way lower fee structures with a decentralized system than with a centralized system. If the software works and the UI is user friendly I can see a lot of people start using a decentralized car rental service.
indeed the profit gained will increase but the view from the community that uses crypto is now still quite a bit
I if such is still difficult also how to promote it

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kirill_icodarenta

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:43:49 AM

New publications from Asia!
Vietnamese media did 2 publicatios about cryptocarsharing #Darenta
https://nami.today/icos/rent-a-car-for-a-crypt-now-its-easy-22.html
https://vn.nami.today/icos/thue-xe-hoi-bang-tien-dien-tu-co-ngay-va-luon-4090.html

#ICO Darenta will be completed very soon! You have a few days to participate in the Darenta’s token sale. To get PROD tokens go on https://ico.darenta.io until the 31st of March, hurry up!
Kirill_icodarenta

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:42:23 PM

Darenta was listed on skatt
http://skatt.io/company/251
Kirill_icodarenta

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

There is a last day of our #ICO and we want to give you 10% bonus promo code “lastMinute” witch gives a bonus for token purchasing on https://ico.darenta.io

Also you can find a 5% referral link in you profile on https://ico.darenta.io witch you can share with your friends, miners, cryptotraders and etc. 

ICO #Darenta will be completed very soon so hurry up.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:35:58 AM

It is interesting to read comments of this subject and here a conclusion arises that or the project really that that is or you know what conclusion it is possible to draw. And so generally now when falling the prices everywhere only a negative. And in general subjects of the project of course interesting.
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

Compared with traditional car rental companies, DARENTA uses encrypted money to connect users, which is not enough. Later, we need to expand the market's reputation and influence, prompting others to use it.

It is not about the money being encrypted, it is about allowing deals to be done easier between the supply side and the demand side.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Kirill_icodarenta

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:37:01 PM

Productoken(PROD) trading will be enabled at 20:00 Apr. 02, 2018 (UTC+8) on Bitpaction https://www.bitpaction.com
smanandhar89

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

Much needed project in blockchain technology!!
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:13:04 AM

waw is very rare I found, the project is engaged in car rental with a very low cost, as we know that in Indonesia very many rental cars are opened, and I also believe this project will be crowded that will join later
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

I am sure reputation will be an important cornerstone of the system from the beginning. You need to know from whom you are renting and whether they have a good reputation.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

Something a nice revolution, a car rental project with ease and low cost where a tenant and car owner who will rent can easily transact, very useful for users who do not have a car want to travel can rent a car using Darenta platform, between tenants and car owners will both benefit from cheap and fast.
Kirill_icodarenta

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

Hey devs. Say me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?

We are already working in 20 countries.
Kirill_icodarenta

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

The project Token is already traded on the Korean exchange Bitpaction, where it can be purchased for BTC or ETH. Also, you can find a crypto car sharing token on ForkDelta and EtherDelta. As were promised in White Paper, Darenta plans to destroy non-bought tokens. The date of token destroying and the new exchanges announcement will be announced very soon, keep in touch!
ray_saeed

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

Do you have Telegram channel ?
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

The project Token is already traded on the Korean exchange Bitpaction, where it can be purchased for BTC or ETH. Also, you can find a crypto car sharing token on ForkDelta and EtherDelta. As were promised in White Paper, Darenta plans to destroy non-bought tokens. The date of token destroying and the new exchanges announcement will be announced very soon, keep in touch!
Very interesting statement. Usually these things are reported or becomes known after the addition is already on the exchange. But still very interesting, we are seeing further.
quetheygafen

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

Wow i like the idea of this project, looking foward to this project to evolve and improve much more in the near future and i wish this project a big success.
Olivia Keyton

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

A good project concept is also interesting, hopefully for the future of this project can run smoothly da success by getting a lot of participants and investors who join. Success always this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: