Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LOOKING TO INVEST MY LIFE SAVINGS NEED ADVICE  (Read 5970 times)
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

Realy realy bad idea putting your life savings into 1 plan, mining is hard and expensive unless you can get free or nearly free electricity and broadband. Personally I would not put more than 20% of my savings into anything-just imagine how it will feel if you loose all you have worked so hard for for so long, By all means reinvest your profits back into crypto and with luck you will see a big capital gain.   

after learning many things about crypto and blockchain I dare to give my savings up to 30% for crypto. crypto is a modern financial technology and has many advantages over its lack, when people realize that all crypto have fantastic prices and we will regret not investing
Yup it is really new things which is full of benefits, after some months price of bitcoin will be very high and those who are for now not investing and waiting for it to be low will cry then because then price will be very high it will be out of reach so better if you have money try to buy right now and never wait anymore because it will increase your profit for investing right now.
Yes you are lucky if you have thinking about to invest your money to bitcoin because I have seen a lot of people who are now sad because of waiting and not investing money with bitcoin, price of bitcoin get high and low so better to buy when it is low and sell when it is high, if you are investing your saving it will make your future brighter, so invest now and no need to wait anymore.
I will suggest you not to invest all your money in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is not guaranteed. If the price falls more you will lose your investment. It is better to split your investment in different currencies. By this way you will be mentally relaxed and hope that you will make some money in the future, but still keep some cash out invest in regular business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:30:47 AM

Realy realy bad idea putting your life savings into 1 plan, mining is hard and expensive unless you can get free or nearly free electricity and broadband. Personally I would not put more than 20% of my savings into anything-just imagine how it will feel if you loose all you have worked so hard for for so long, By all means reinvest your profits back into crypto and with luck you will see a big capital gain.  

after learning many things about crypto and blockchain I dare to give my savings up to 30% for crypto. crypto is a modern financial technology and has many advantages over its lack, when people realize that all crypto have fantastic prices and we will regret not investing
Yup it is really new things which is full of benefits, after some months price of bitcoin will be very high and those who are for now not investing and waiting for it to be low will cry then because then price will be very high it will be out of reach so better if you have money try to buy right now and never wait anymore because it will increase your profit for investing right now.
Yes you are lucky if you have thinking about to invest your money to bitcoin because I have seen a lot of people who are now sad because of waiting and not investing money with bitcoin, price of bitcoin get high and low so better to buy when it is low and sell when it is high, if you are investing your saving it will make your future brighter, so invest now and no need to wait anymore.
I will suggest you not to invest all your money in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is not guaranteed. If the price falls more you will lose your investment. It is better to split your investment in different currencies. By this way you will be mentally relaxed and hope that you will make some money in the future, but still keep some cash out invest in regular business.
Yeah it is a terrible mistake to invest all the money that you have in cryptocurrencies especially when you do not know what you're doing, this is a mistake that a lot of people make because they are excited about the possibility of investing in cryptocurrencies and making a lot of money with them but unfortunately the excitement very rapidly turns into disappointment when they lose money.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

I think 30% is enough to invest in cryptocurrency because you still save the other money for your daily needs and I think this can work well for you especially if suddenly, all of your coins are getting an increase so you can make a big profit. and from 30% of the investing, you can diversify to many coins and you can buy a lot of amount from each coin and I am sure that it will give you a nice profit in the future.
Well if I was at your place I must invest more than 50% than 30% because I am sure investing my money will never disappoint me but it will give me huge amount of profit and with the passage of time my income will get bigger day by day, I suggest you not to think even twice before investing your life saving to bitcoin, spare only 30% for our daily needs because other investment will make money for you so fast.
jakeramos

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

Tip Don't invest in crypto with your life saving.
myown2cents

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

I will suggest you not to invest all your money in one coin. Split your investment in different coins. By this way you will mentally relax because if the price of one currency falls other will recover your deficit. Putting all your money means that you are leaving other good investment options. There are some good coins apart from bitcoin. You can also invest in them.
jakeramos

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

I will suggest you not to invest all your money in one coin. Split your investment in different coins. By this way you will mentally relax because if the price of one currency falls other will recover your deficit. Putting all your money means that you are leaving other good investment options. There are some good coins apart from bitcoin. You can also invest in them.

If bitcoin  fall all other coin will also fall this is not safe at all
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:43:02 PM

yes you are right if the price of bitcoin falls then the price of some other altcoins will also fall, but at least we know everything if bitcoin has a very limited total supply and very high demand making bitcoin very difficult to fall again. so it doesn't hurt to try investing in bitcoin.
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:19:59 AM

In my Humble opinion don't  put all your life saving in one investment.  Try to invest the 30% in cryptocurrency and seek good advisor. Keep the 40%  for yourself, you must treat yourself because you work hard for it and the 30% remaining  I suggest that you should also invest it in a physical  business  not in cryptocurrency.  Believe me.
I like your suggestions. I think nobody should invest all his money in one place. Anything could be happen. The investment options you have given is good. 30% for bitcoin investment and the rest should be in cash in local banks because if you need money, you would be able to withdraw your money from banks but not from cryptocurrency because it is not easily cashable.
Ganbound

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

You are going to invest all your money in cryptocurrency. It is good but I will suggest you to invest in different coins like bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin and Ripple etc. there are thousands of coins in the market but you should only invest in top 5 currencies, because there are many scams in this world. You should be careful while investing your money.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

There is a saying "do not put all your eggs in one basket". Do not invest all your life savings in this. Invest a portion then watch the outcome before diving into the river. Everything in life is risk, but do not take the highest risk. It is left for those who knows how to manage it.
Lw2017
Copper Member

Activity: 278

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

Hello Everyone,

I need your help! I have been doing research on what hardware to buy to mine Ether and Bitcoin. I'm investing my life savings so this is really serious for me so if you can help it would mean alot. I have alot of space for equipment so that wont be a problem. I need help figuring out what equipment to buy for ether and bitcoin minning, and how much it will cost me? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you
Smiley

The best advice I can give you probably already know,

"dont invest everything"

EUNO.CO
Proof Of Stake (POS), Proof Of Work (POW), Masternodes, 50 Million max supply and almost instant wallet to wallet transactions.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

The question is not about the life savings, the question is how much you have for investment? if you have big money then you should split your money in different coins besides you invest all your money in bitcoin or Ethereum. There are many good coins which are very fast growing and the future of those currencies is very bright. Like Ripple, litecoin, Liza etc.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

I just was basically concept this unique from your mentors who consistently to begin with protect and next dedicate basically in such important things you ought to appreciate. Even make sure you separate not to mention commit to unique without having to within detail. Despite the fact today securing btc is really cost-effective and yet running by your basics you need to basically dedicate a small % through crypto up-to-dateness.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

My advice is that you do not invest all of your savings in mining, because in my opinion the current is less profitable while the cost of a mining equipment is very high. Therefore, I do not mine. It is a good idea to invest in bitcoin and altcoin, you can visit Coinmarketcap and You can choose the top 20 coins in the list, this is only my personal opinion
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:13:32 AM

Hello Everyone,

I need your help! I have been doing research on what hardware to buy to mine Ether and Bitcoin. I'm investing my life savings so this is really serious for me so if you can help it would mean alot. I have alot of space for equipment so that wont be a problem. I need help figuring out what equipment to buy for ether and bitcoin minning, and how much it will cost me? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you
Smiley
First you have to convince yourself that investments like mining also have risks. so don't invest more than you can afford to lose. if you really want to try mining you can buy mining tools on ebay or other online stores. buy just a few tools only to experiment whether mining is still potential and profitable by comparing maintenance and electricity costs in your area
Fideend

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

I suggest you not to invest all your money in cryptocurrency because it is very risky and if the price falls more you can lose your money. The best option is this that you should invest some of your money in cryptocurrency and keep the rest in your local bank account or invest in some regular business because if you lose your cryptocurrency investment there would be a safe place for you.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

if you are looking for a place to invest then you can find it on cryptocurrency, you can invest by buying as much bitcoin as you can and after that you can save it because when cryptocurrency or digital currency like bitcoin will be used a lot then the price is also will be very expensive.
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

Yeah it is a terrible mistake to invest all the money that you have in cryptocurrencies especially when you do not know what you're doing, this is a mistake that a lot of people make because they are excited about the possibility of investing in cryptocurrencies and making a lot of money with them but unfortunately the excitement very rapidly turns into disappointment when they lose money.
It is very important to learn about crypto first before putting your money in it, because it is the rules of business to scan the whole environment before starting. When you become satisfied and realize that your investment will be safe and profitable then you should jump in, otherwise without knowing anything about some specific business you should not invest your money in it.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

I will advice you to research first before you do it properly, because in your case if you got lose that you fall down in other way you're money will go in to nothing by the way i don't bet all your money in investment that you go do not put your self down just manage it all. I will advice you to invest in Bitcoin now because I pretty sure a few days or maybe a months Bitcoin will rise up again But don't bet all you money that you had, look for your future.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

I advise you not to spend all the money you have to buy crypto mining equipment, I think there are still a lot of investment activities in the real world that you can do like for example you can invest in property because in my opinion the selling price of property will be increasingly increase and of course it will be very profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: