Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:15:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60334 times)
eqaz-nl

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:58:16 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 11:13:33 PM by eqaz-nl

Wait a second here,

Mr. Jamal, why do you ruin such a fantastic project.. You are kinda busy with calling the entire Tokenpay a scam.. But Mr. Derek Capo it's doubts about you are not unfair.. according to this topic for example (there are much more);
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3149900.10

Many more of those topics are around here anywhere.. It's actually very low of yourself to abuse your power by creating this thread on first instance and now you changed the entire topic with only bullshit... for all i know you just faked those skype conversations.. you're not trustworthy mate... You should empty this topic thread and set it back to what was in it ...

Stop with your actions and stop with bullshitting..

Even your own profile says you can't be trusted..

https://i.gyazo.com/a61087e50977785b122216580e204fe8.png

And a lot more can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=721115 an entire list that is red, you go boy...

I read this thread and now I'm confused because I thought that only translations bounty and the management fee was not paid. Now I see, nothing was paid. If they don't pay a dime I don't understand why is so quiet?

Lately, Envion has problems because of lawsuits and bounty payments are on hold. Already there is 10 pages more each day in bounty thread and people join groups and talk how to act further together against Envion.

I don't see bounty hunters screaming here "Tokenpay scammers" or unite to fight for payout. Only Jamal tries to make some noise but he has so much red paint in account together with a countless scam and bad bounty management accusations, that I'm not convinced at all to trust him.

Jamal bought large chunk if not all Tokenpay coins from bounty hunters before bounty distribution. Am I right?
That is why Tokenpay accused him of scam and why bounty hunters don't complain. Because most of them get paid from Jamal and now only he is losing a lot of money. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Actually I also don't have receive tokenpay bounty reward, we already submit claim form and post our tpay address in our bitcointalk profile, I think because of bounty hunter direct asking about bounty in official telegram channel, I saw that

Tokenpay team said that jamalaezaz scam
Jamalaezaz told us tokenpay scam and don't paid bounty reward

so actually I don't know which one is true, I only know that my tpay wallet (install more than 3 month) still don't have any tokens

If you don't know who is true then read the first post of this thread.. I have posted proofs . I did not only bullish about tokenpay team. but tokenpay team only said that jamal Scam. but they don't have any proof of that which means they are the real scammers.

Yeah, if you don't know who speaks the truth. Hell, I do not even trust a word you're saying. According to my starting post about you, who should trust you?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

BIGGEST and SHAMELESS SCAMMERS

jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

How can they not pay the bounty hunters when they did all the work for them ? Recently joytoken and Repux did the same thing and decided to reduce the bounty pool by more than 50%. I think we will see more and more stuff like this.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

here I am very confused and hesitant, see tokenpay project, who the truth is not keeping promises, and how the fate of bounty hunter, and investors?
hopefully there are improvements in the future, I and keep their promise to bounty hunters,
thank you
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:25:24 PM

How can they not pay the bounty hunters when they did all the work for them ? Recently joytoken and Repux did the same thing and decided to reduce the bounty pool by more than 50%. I think we will see more and more stuff like this.
You can see that joytoken and Repux have collected little on sales, far from hard caps. At least, they paid something, and promised to pay a year later from the frozen reserve.
I would not compare these projects with the TOKENPAY. These just do not pay, not having any arguments not any facts.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Busido1

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

Wait a second here,

Mr. Jamal, why do you ruin such a fantastic project.. You are kinda busy with calling the entire Tokenpay a scam.. But Mr. Derek Capo it's doubts about you are not unfair.. according to this topic for example (there are much more);

Many more of those topics are around here anywhere.. It's actually very low of yourself to abuse your power by creating this thread on first instance and now you changed the entire topic with only bullshit... for all i know you just faked those skype conversations.. you're not trustworthy mate... You should empty this topic thread and set it back to what was in it ...

And a lot more can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=721115 an entire list that is red, you go boy...

I read this thread and now I'm confused because I thought that only translations bounty and the management fee was not paid. Now I see, nothing was paid. If they don't pay a dime I don't understand why is so quiet?

Lately, Envion has problems because of lawsuits and bounty payments are on hold. Already there is 10 pages more each day in bounty thread and people join groups and talk how to act further together against Envion.

I don't see bounty hunters screaming here "Tokenpay scammers" or unite to fight for payout. Only Jamal tries to make some noise but he has so much red paint in account together with a countless scam and bad bounty management accusations, that I'm not convinced at all to trust him.

Jamal bought large chunk if not all Tokenpay coins from bounty hunters before bounty distribution. Am I right?
That is why Tokenpay accused him of scam and why bounty hunters don't complain. Because most of them get paid from Jamal and now only he is losing a lot of money. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Actually I also don't have receive tokenpay bounty reward, we already submit claim form and post our tpay address in our bitcointalk profile, I think because of bounty hunter direct asking about bounty in official telegram channel, I saw that

so actually I don't know which one is true, I only know that my tpay wallet (install more than 3 month) still don't have any tokens

If you don't know who is true then read the first post of this thread.. I have posted proofs . I did not only bullish about tokenpay team. but tokenpay team only said that jamal Scam. but they don't have any proof of that which means they are the real scammers.

Yeah, if you don't know who speaks the truth. Hell, I do not even trust a word you're saying. According to my starting post about you, who should trust you?!
Allow me to make some amendments.
Firstly, if the project is fantastic, then this is thanks to bounty hunters. Secondly, the fucked Derek Capo is a real rascal and a thief, because he had to pay all those who honestly worked. I'm not interested in Jamal's reputation, because I have eyes and I read Jamal's evidence, and your fucked Derek does not have any evidence.
eqaz-nl

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

Wait a second here,

Firstly, if the project is fantastic, then this is thanks to bounty hunters. Secondly, the fucked Derek Capo is a real rascal and a thief, because he had to pay all those who honestly worked. I'm not interested in Jamal's reputation, because I have eyes and I read Jamal's evidence, and your fucked Derek does not have any evidence.

The best way to kill bullshit is not even responding to it. So Derek Capo is entirely right on this one. If you are not interested in Jamal's history you are an idiot. As I see and read the entire conversation Derek has suspicion that he scammed people, as Derek said he wants to pay the people themselve and I don't read in the conversation he ever delivered a spreadsheet with tokenpay wallet(s) of the helpers.. The only thing that has been screenshotted is the negativity of Derek Capo.. But the rest of the conversation is not visible.. So first things first post a complete chat-history.. instead of this half-baked bullshit.
Busido1

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:05:05 PM

Wait a second here,

The best way to kill bullshit is not even responding to it. So Derek Capo is entirely right on this one. If you are not interested in Jamal's history you are an idiot. As I see and read the entire conversation Derek has suspicion that he scammed people, as Derek said he wants to pay the people themselve and I don't read in the conversation he ever delivered a spreadsheet with tokenpay wallet(s) of the helpers.. The only thing that has been screenshotted is the negativity of Derek Capo.. But the rest of the conversation is not visible.. So first things first post a complete chat-history.. instead of this half-baked bullshit.
In short, or we will get our earned, or we will tell all people that Derek and his team are scammers. This fucking project will be destroyed.
eqaz-nl

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

Wait a second here,

In short, or we will get our earned, or we will tell all people that Derek and his team are scammers. This fucking project will be destroyed.

So in short, you are one of the people who got scammed? If yes, on what do you base that? As far as I could see maybe Jamal is even constructing this scam and runs away with the money and uses the words of Derek Capo in his benefit. Nobody can say if the posted screenshots are complete.. edited.. or real..
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

Wait a second here,

So in short, you are one of the people who got scammed? If yes, on what do you base that? As far as I could see maybe Jamal is even constructing this scam and runs away with the money and uses the words of Derek Capo in his benefit. Nobody can say if the posted screenshots are complete.. edited.. or real..
I am ready to give my skype login details to any trusted person to check and verify these chats with Derek capo.. I only skipped the unnecessary chatting.. 

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
eqaz-nl

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

Wait a second here,

I am ready to give my skype login details to any trusted person to check and verify these chats with Derek capo.. I only skipped the unnecessary chatting..  

Well, start a Teamviewer session and let me check.. I do not need any login details. But yeah, you can fake a Skype account as well.. so not sure how trustworthy that is..
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

Why there are supporters of Tokenpay when the admins on telegram group didn't even allow to discuss about bounty program  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

This i something very very ugly. We are bounty hunters worked so hard for the Token Pay ICO, (i worked 4 months) and now we want our bounty tokens. But some people is stealing from us and we can not do anything. They don't afraid of God? I am  sure the Lord will punish them soon! I earned 90 Token Pay coins and it is more than $3 now... This is very big Money for me but i can not have it! I double dare all the thiefs!!

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

Why there are supporters of Tokenpay when the admins on telegram group didn't even allow to discuss about bounty program  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Did you don't get it the logic so simple, these supporters were like the team of tokenpay they didn't care about the bounties they are investors they put money and so most of them were guilty that others have tokens just for bounties. I even discovered that they have huge plans of merchant partnership s. Too bad that the project continues with this kind of greedy team.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
wojteks102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

Did you don't get it the logic so simple, these supporters were like the team of tokenpay they didn't care about the bounties they are investors they put money and so most of them were guilty that others have tokens just for bounties. I even discovered that they have huge plans of merchant partnership s. Too bad that the project continues with this kind of greedy team.
If I invested into the project and team this exact project didn't pay bounties and referral bonus it's not a good sign for me as an investor if you was asking about that.
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

You can see that joytoken and Repux have collected little on sales, far from hard caps. At least, they paid something, and promised to pay a year later from the frozen reserve.
I would not compare these projects with the TOKENPAY. These just do not pay, not having any arguments not any facts.

You are right, I didn't know much about the history of the Tokenpay project so I assumed it was like the same as Joytoken and Repux. How can they not pay the bounty hunters ? Isn't that stealing ? I hope someone will sue them.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

You are right, I didn't know much about the history of the Tokenpay project so I assumed it was like the same as Joytoken and Repux. How can they not pay the bounty hunters ? Isn't that stealing ? I hope someone will sue them.
This is the usual scamm in a brazen and daring form of manifestation, which was provoked by greed.
If the project did not take place, then it is clear that there will be no payment. There are projects that use different (ostensibly not noticeable) ways,that would not pay. But the tokenpay is a new level, a impudence without any normal foundation.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

Wait a second here,

Well, start a Teamviewer session and let me check.. I do not need any login details. But yeah, you can fake a Skype account as well.. so not sure how trustworthy that is..
tokenpay is a gathering of greedy people no repayment
I was not appreciated by their team when I asked my gift on twitter they blocked my twitter.
wojteks102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:26:55 PM

It is a stealing of bounty campaign funds. They can not pay because they have some 'informations' that bounty manager and his team scammed the whole bounty campaing. And yes without providing any proof case.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 7940

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

well if bitcoin goes back to 20k this will go up and skyrocket, and i do belive BTC will hit 20k this year,

Also, Qryptos, i cannot withdrawl, but I have been selling TPAY for LTC, as I belive its works really well in the trading part of the website,
and I do think, believe it or not, that LTC will not do much the next few months, but LTC should finish the year at about $800 per coin...

This guy supposedly put all his money into the Ethconnect scam and lost it. He was a shill for it, it failed, and he lost. I wouldn't touch anything this guy tries to sell with a ten foot pole. Nor would I trust a single word he has to say.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: