Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60334 times)
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

time goes, there is no payout, the company behaves as if nothing had happened
Even more funny when we know that somebody from dev team said that in case of their 'thinking' the 'real' bounty hunters will be paid  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

Wait a second here,

Mr. Jamal, why do you ruin such a fantastic project.. You are kinda busy with calling the entire Tokenpay a scam.. But Mr. Derek Capo it's doubts about you are not unfair.. according to this topic for example (there are much more);
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3149900.10

Many more of those topics are around here anywhere.. It's actually very low of yourself to abuse your power by creating this thread on first instance and now you changed the entire topic with only bullshit... for all i know you just faked those skype conversations.. you're not trustworthy mate... You should empty this topic thread and set it back to what was in it ...

Stop with your actions and stop with bullshitting..

Even your own profile says you can't be trusted..

And a lot more can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=721115 an entire list that is red, you go boy...

I read this thread and now I'm confused because I thought that only translations bounty and the management fee was not paid. Now I see, nothing was paid. If they don't pay a dime I don't understand why is so quiet?

Lately, Envion has problems because of lawsuits and bounty payments are on hold. Already there is 10 pages more each day in bounty thread and people join groups and talk how to act further together against Envion.

I don't see bounty hunters screaming here "Tokenpay scammers" or unite to fight for payout. Only Jamal tries to make some noise but he has so much red paint in account together with a countless scam and bad bounty management accusations, that I'm not convinced at all to trust him.

Jamal bought large chunk if not all Tokenpay coins from bounty hunters before bounty distribution. Am I right?
That is why Tokenpay accused him of scam and why bounty hunters don't complain. Because most of them get paid from Jamal and now only he is losing a lot of money. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Actually I also don't have receive tokenpay bounty reward, we already submit claim form and post our tpay address in our bitcointalk profile, I think because of bounty hunter direct asking about bounty in official telegram channel, I saw that

Tokenpay team said that jamalaezaz scam
Jamalaezaz told us tokenpay scam and don't paid bounty reward

so actually I don't know which one is true, I only know that my tpay wallet (install more than 3 month) still don't have any tokens

If you don't know who is true then read the first post of this thread.. I have posted proofs . I did not only bullish about tokenpay team. but tokenpay team only said that jamal Scam. but they don't have any proof of that which means they are the real scammers.

Yeah, if you don't know who speaks the truth. Hell, I do not even trust a word you're saying. According to my starting post about you, who should trust you?!
Allow me to make some amendments.
Firstly, if the project is fantastic, then this is thanks to bounty hunters. Secondly, the fucked Derek Capo is a real rascal and a thief, because he had to pay all those who honestly worked. I'm not interested in Jamal's reputation, because I have eyes and I read Jamal's evidence, and your fucked Derek does not have any evidence.

The best way to kill bullshit is not even responding to it. So Derek Capo is entirely right on this one. If you are not interested in Jamal's history you are an idiot. As I see and read the entire conversation Derek has suspicion that he scammed people, as Derek said he wants to pay the people themselve and I don't read in the conversation he ever delivered a spreadsheet with tokenpay wallet(s) of the helpers.. The only thing that has been screenshotted is the negativity of Derek Capo.. But the rest of the conversation is not visible.. So first things first post a complete chat-history.. instead of this half-baked bullshit.
In short, or we will get our earned, or we will tell all people that Derek and his team are scammers. This fucking project will be destroyed.

So in short, you are one of the people who got scammed? If yes, on what do you base that? As far as I could see maybe Jamal is even constructing this scam and runs away with the money and uses the words of Derek Capo in his benefit. Nobody can say if the posted screenshots are complete.. edited.. or real..
I am ready to give my skype login details to any trusted person to check and verify these chats with Derek capo.. I only skipped the unnecessary chatting.. 

Well, start a Teamviewer session and let me check.. I do not need any login details. But yeah, you can fake a Skype account as well.. so not sure how trustworthy that is..
tokenpay is a gathering of greedy people no repayment
I was not appreciated by their team when I asked my gift on twitter they blocked my twitter.

This case is complicated. First of all, I don't understand why any project hires member with a reputation like Jamal has for a bounty management. This is like asking for trouble or they did it on purpose. Tokenpay hired Jamal because it is easy to accuse him of scam because of his bad reputation. I don't know if this is the case but looks like. I have few questions to better understand this situation.

Why such a big project like Tokenpay hire member with such a bad reputation?
Why bounty hunters join such a bounty campaign managed by an untrusted member?
Why there is no other scam thread started by united bounty hunters against Tokenpay?
Why didn't they pay to bounty hunters if Jamal is a scammer? What is the exact explanation?
Why bounty hunters don't look for help by BTT staff or established high rank members?

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:07:16 AM

This case is complicated. First of all, I don't understand why any project hires member with a reputation like Jamal has for a bounty management. This is like asking for trouble or they did it on purpose. Tokenpay hired Jamal because it is easy to accuse him of scam because of his bad reputation. I don't know if this is the case but looks like. I have few questions to better understand this situation.

Why there is no other scam thread started by united bounty hunters against Tokenpay?
Why didn't they pay to bounty hunters if Jamal is a scammer? What is the exact explanation?
Why bounty hunters don't look for help by BTT staff or established high rank members?
Thank you, for your good sense I am one of the affected bounty hunters. The TokenPay Bounty campaign was my second bounty I had no experience, nor what it meant to join a Bounty campaign led by a Bounty manager with "bad reputation".

Until May 1, I had hope of receiving my reward because I received an email from TokenPay indicating that they would take control to give us our TPAY. And on May 23 I learned from one of the TokenPay administrators on Telegram that we would not receive the reward according to this message from the Administrators.
We were denied many times that we did not ask about bounty because we would be banned. And since then we have not had advances. Only this thread to demonstrate our discontent.

wojteks102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

Thank you, for your good sense I am one of the affected bounty hunters. The TokenPay Bounty campaign was my second bounty I had no experience, nor what it meant to join a Bounty campaign led by a Bounty manager with "bad reputation".

Until May 1, I had hope of receiving my reward because I received an email from TokenPay indicating that they would take control to give us our TPAY. And on May 23 I learned from one of the TokenPay administrators on Telegram that we would not receive the reward according to this message from the Administrators.
We were denied many times that we did not ask about bounty because we would be banned. And since then we have not had advances. Only this thread to demonstrate our discontent.

Going through their logic what is going on with that 10% wallets which are not 'fraudulent' Huh
verita1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:24:54 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 10:39:38 AM by verita1

Going through their logic what is going on with that 10% wallets which are not 'fraudulent' Huh
Throughout this thread there have been manifestations of members who participated in the bounty.  Jamal created this thread to unite the affected members and demand for the payment of the bounty.

The last time I wrote a message on the TokenPay telegram channel and I mentioned that I was not a fake profile and that on social media I have my same identity and that they could do to the bounty participants a KYC my message was deleted in the chat. If TokenPay would like to pay the bounty, it would take the fairest decision to do so and has not done so.

TokenPay as an organization that aspires to success based on the security of its products and the transparency that implies using blockchain technology has overlooked the commitment to pay for its bounty campaign. The TokenPay White Paper does not mention the distribution of the tokens only a remarkable vision, mission and future products. It does not show how in other ICO the distribution of Token maybe this fact was premeditated.

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

Maybe you're right. But the team will greatly spoil their reputation, their actions. Even if they planned it in advance, it's a bad idea. I think they doubt.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

Maybe you're right. But the team will greatly spoil their reputation, their actions. Even if they planned it in advance, it's a bad idea. I think they doubt.

The team should be more professional, they do not know many people who will be disappointed with what they do, many people who feel disadvantaged is also a form of fraud and hopefully will not happen again.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:41:03 AM

The team should be more professional, they do not know many people who will be disappointed with what they do, many people who feel disadvantaged is also a form of fraud and hopefully will not happen again.
It was impossible that they don't know that people are disappointed because many of the bounty hunters that joined on this tokenpay campaign has been asking it in their chats and its being numb without sensing what the others felt. By moving on there we can nothing to do just to make others know that the Team is not professional on its promises.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
verita1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:56:28 AM
Merited by pugman (2)

It was impossible that they don't know that people are disappointed because many of the bounty hunters that joined on this tokenpay campaign has been asking it in their chats and its being numb without sensing what the others felt. By moving on there we can nothing to do just to make others know that the Team is not professional on its promises.

The situation is difficult for the bounty hunter of TokenPay bounty campaign and especially after having received the feedback by Lutpin a respectable Bounty manager and member of bitcointalk.

It only occurs to me that we need to create a new data of all the work and verify each of the wallet addresses and request the payment of the TokenPay bounty campaign but to make it possible, all Bounty hunters must join and contribute to its creation.

TokenPay was my second participation in a bounty campaign I was a total newbie and today I still have a lot to learn. We have a neuralgic problem in bitcointalk and it's time to do something if we want our crypto space to improve.

wojteks102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

The team MUST be more professional when they raised many USD from their ICO program and with big partnership (at least by their point of view). I wonder why still after such a long time here in this thread there is no clear statement from the dev team and I'm not talking about that short message on bounty thread.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:14:10 AM

The team MUST be more professional when they raised many USD from their ICO program and with big partnership (at least by their point of view). I wonder why still after such a long time here in this thread there is no clear statement from the dev team and I'm not talking about that short message on bounty thread.

The dev team really taking advantage on us (bounty hunter) , nothing we can do much about this case. We already spend many weeks promoting their ico project and at the end of the day all of us get scam by them.
we need better platforms next time so we won't get scammed again like this one.
wojteks102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

The dev team really taking advantage on us (bounty hunter) , nothing we can do much about this case. We already spend many weeks promoting their ico project and at the end of the day all of us get scam by them.
we need better platforms next time so we won't get scammed again like this one.

Okay, but if you're talking about better platforms and that TPAY is like a bad platform (in your thinking) so how can you see a bad platform raising so much money in cryptocurrency?
naaktslak5

Activity: 492

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:21:16 AM

when i try to open my tokenpay wallet i get a notification (from AVG antivirus) that my wallet is infected with a bitcoin miner and i cant open the wallet. whats wrong?
hosseinimr93
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 5174

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

when i try to open my tokenpay wallet i get a notification (from AVG antivirus) that my wallet is infected with a bitcoin miner and i cant open the wallet. whats wrong?

Have you read the subject of the thread? The project is a scam. Most of the people here are talking about this. I cannot understand why you have invested in this coin.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
naaktslak5

Activity: 492

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

Have you read the subject of the thread? The project is a scam. Most of the people here are talking about this. I cannot understand why you have invested in this coin.
no i havent read the last pages thnx.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

If they already detect that 90% of accounts belong to jamal , then why they are not paying remaining 10% people ? Tokenpay team is lying as per me.

Moreover if they think 90% accounts belongs to him, why don't they ask for KYC to bounty hunters ?
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:16:56 PM

so Tokenpay still haven't decided yet to pay the bounty hunters?
so who we suppose to blame right now? should we blame jamal for all the craziness ?
White_Firop

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

I expect this ICO will be successful! Responsive plan, pretty good activity, amazing vision!
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

EFIN Coins to be Distributed to TPAY Holders

Use EFIN Coins to buy Swiss Financial Products from TokenSuisse
To explain, the eFin DEX is a critical secure, decentralized, private and unhackable exchange hub of the TokenPay ecosystem. EFIN Coin is a product of its own blockchain (not a TPAY fork) with a modern codebase that was developed specifically for facilitating financial transactions. Users will have the ability to exchange EFIN Coins for TokenSuisse financial products on the blockchain. The idea is to tokenize traditional Swiss financial assets and make them available to everybody on the blockchain. Not just access to the select few who have the means and ability to open an exclusive Swiss asset management account with an overpaid broker.

We have made the decision to not sell EFIN Coins. The only way to obtain them is to be in possession of TPAY Coins on the EFIN Coin distribution date. This is NOT a coin swap. TPAY holders will simply receive EFIN Coins as a distribution at no additional cost. The EFIN Coins will be immediately available on the eFin DEX platform and we hope to achieve listing integration of EFIN Coins on third party exchanges as well. EFIN Coin will also be a vital component of our merchant processing platform and added to all aspects of the TokenPay ecosystem. https://medium.com/tokenpay/efin-coins-to-be-distributed-to-tpay-holders-d435d88600f7
Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

So thats it, they did get away with it-
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: