Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Qoinpro is a scam - I lost my 0.25 BTC  (Read 1073 times)
Upperscore (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:32:38 AM

Hi,

I thought Qoinpro was a nice idea so I made a login and transferred 0.25 BTC to it. After a few hours it was there. In the newsletter I was asked to claim my BTG and BCH, so I did that. After a week nothing was there so I started to e-mail them. First I sent an e-mail to their support service every three days, then every two days, then daily, then via Twitter. Not one time did I get a response. So after a few weeks I decided to witdraw my BTC, so my account is empty now. For the deposit, there was a tx record. For the witdrawal there was not. So after a few days, I started to email them again, offcourse without any luck. Now after a few weeks I've come to realise that they kept my BTC.

Since I don't want anyone else to experience this, please don't use Qoinpro. If you have BTC on Qoinpro, get it out as fast as you can.

If other people are experiencing the same problem, please contact me. I have contacted a lawyer, we will take further steps. I will also go to the police to file a complaint. Everyone should do this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Upperscore (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:41:00 AM

More people got scammed. See the replies over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400568.msg24550317#msg24550317
Upperscore (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:34:45 AM

OK
I just received this reply. Maybe I overreacted. I really think the support service is BAD at the moment. I must say that I have received the BTG and the BCH.

The e-mail that I did receive was this one:

Thank you for your e-mail and apologies for the slow reply. I’m just seeing your e-mail now. As you can imagine, there are many people that want the free coins post-fork and we’re simply overwhelmed with support@ and the manual work that is required.

I believe your withdrawal was approved and sent out yesterday. If you didn’t receive it yet, let me know, I can provide the TXID for your reference.

Nobody is being scammed, that is just your assumption. For every complaint there is a TXID, but I do concede that we’re experiencing delays and there’s a 5000 e-mail backlog in the support system.

Dash131

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:42:35 PM

Hi,

I thought Qoinpro was a nice idea so I made a login and transferred 0.25 BTC to it. After a few hours it was there. In the newsletter I was asked to claim my BTG and BCH, so I did that. After a week nothing was there so I started to e-mail them. First I sent an e-mail to their support service every three days, then every two days, then daily, then via Twitter. Not one time did I get a response. So after a few weeks I decided to witdraw my BTC, so my account is empty now. For the deposit, there was a tx record. For the witdrawal there was not. So after a few days, I started to email them again, offcourse without any luck. Now after a few weeks I've come to realise that they kept my BTC.

Since I don't want anyone else to experience this, please don't use Qoinpro. If you have BTC on Qoinpro, get it out as fast as you can.

If other people are experiencing the same problem, please contact me. I have contacted a lawyer, we will take further steps. I will also go to the police to file a complaint. Everyone should do this.

Hi, I tried to make a withdrawal yesterday and the address sent too has no sign of arrival. Checked the blockchain and its gone to an unknown address. Tried support emails throughout the day, no response. On the site there is no action tab near the transaction. They’ve just robbed me off all my BTC and I'm gutted. Not a lot to some but all I had. 1.1BTC

Looking at forums I'm clearly not the first and now kicking myself. They won’t even tell me the address sent to and I had to search the blockchain. I'm not sure how this spurious address was even there. Any advice or thoughts appreciated but guess there is little I can do.

Good luck,
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:52:13 AM

Any sort of bitcoin or cryptocurrency "investment sites" are almost always a scam(around 99% are scams probably). Especially sites that ask you to refer your friends for you to gain extra bonuses. Unfortunately your coins are gone now; move on and learn from it. Always think twice when putting any amount of money anywhere. Best of luck moving forward.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:13:52 AM

Well I am hoping that you can still get your coins. I registered in Qoinpro too but I am not keen to invest on it because I already have trust issues when it comes to investing in such sites. I have invested more than one bitcoin before a year ago in a site somewhat similar to Qoinpro and because they are paying back an interest every day, I was able to get back half of it before they are gone. Qoinpro is still existing and maybe your transaction is just delayed or maybe gone but just an advice, if you can see a site that is heavily promoted and paying interest then maybe you should already have some doubts about it and investigate about it first before investing. Here in the forum alone, there would always be someone who would know something.

Dash131

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:16:09 PM

He, just an update, 4 tickets and email and request has resulted in not even a faint buzz of a imaginary custooomer care, Now't as we say here. Dont ask where. Caution advised after my experience. A
Ethminer2x

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:18:54 PM

What's this about?
I never heard about this name before?
Seem like a ponzi site as I just Google and it advertising offer 125% returns. Lol
Dash131

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:34:14 PM

all i can say is indeed, I take no joy (perhaps warped karma) of not being the sole victim)
Upperscore (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:04:39 PM

My withdrawal from 18/11 of BTG still is not processed ... SCAM!
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:19:57 PM

The idea is to appease you, to keep you relaxed and quiet while they fleece more coins from the naive few (or maybe even the naive many here). That's the plan.

The more you panic, the louder you shout scam here, the lesser their chances of raking in more coins.

I will retract and edit what I just wrote above if complaints are resolved to the satisfaction of all those who lost coins. But this is becoming a pattern in the exchange industry, this locking and blocking of accounts while coins sit on their hot wallets for ages.

Their earlier response was meant to encourage you to write something along the lines of "i guess i overreacted, all's good, nothing's wrong, go ahead guys send them more coins"

mwangatia

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

I sent some 0.14650330000 BTC from qoinpro.com on Jan 08, 2018 - 08:11 but still cannot see it in my receiving cryptopia balances yet and no txid in my cryptopia. i think i was scammed
afaq78

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

Its a scam site
i had this from more than 3 years
upto last year 2017 i can access to my account
but this year i even can not access to website
Ron Acord

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

Hello
  Count me in, they got me for about 850,000 satoshi. If you hear anything you can contact me directly at  ronacord23@netzero.com

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: