Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 08:51:21 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO]BITFERRY - Biggest industrial cryptocurrency mining farm in Europe🔥  (Read 4762 times)
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:37:54 AM

Hello, readers of the forum. Tell me, is the value of one coin still the same?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:40:31 AM

Hello, readers of the forum. Tell me, is the value of one coin still the same?
Yes, one coin’s price is still $0.1. By the way, this price will remain fixed until the end of the sale.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:43:16 AM

Does anyone know, what was founders’ purpose for project’s sale?
MonkeyGarp

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:43:41 AM

Good team for good job be success. hopefully for the future his project is running smoothly and increasingly successful .
apoteos

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:44:53 AM

Are the payments made in BTC or in Fiat? BTC

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:47:47 AM

Does anyone know, what was founders’ purpose for project’s sale?

The Bitferry administration considers to be an excellent result of the sale the collected sum of $10 million.
coin63

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:38:39 AM

It's so great that Bitferry will offer its clients cloud-based services. In my opinion, it’s a very convenient service; anyone can make profit without extra effort due to it. Many thanks to Bitferry developers for their work.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:42:36 AM

It's so great that Bitferry will offer its clients cloud-based services. In my opinion, it’s a very convenient service; anyone can make profit without extra effort due to it. Many thanks to Bitferry developers for their work.

Greetings. I don’t know why do you think so, but Bitferry won’t specialize in cloud mining. The company will build its own mining farms in some regions of Russia, in which the electricity costs reach the lowest levels in the world!
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:44:55 AM

Greetings. I don’t know why do you think so, but Bitferry won’t specialize in cloud mining. The company will build its own mining farms in some regions of Russia, in which the electricity costs reach the lowest levels in the world!
I don’t understand, how can investors make money on this platform if the company plans to build farms for themselves?
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:47:12 AM

I don’t understand, how can investors make money on this platform if the company plans to build farms for themselves?

That’s very simple. Every investor invests in purchasing mining equipment when investing tokens. After installation of this equipment, all investors who invested in its purchase will receive 80% of its income. Each investor will receive a share of this income calculated as a percentage of his investment in the purchase of equipment.
ber68dclass

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:49:35 AM

That’s very simple. Every investor invests in purchasing mining equipment when investing tokens. After installation of this equipment, all investors who invested in its purchase will receive 80% of its income. Each investor will receive a share of this income calculated as a percentage of his investment in the purchase of equipment.
And why only 80%? What will happen to 20% more?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:53:19 AM

And why only 80%? What will happen to 20% more?
Obviously, 20% will be charged by the platform as a commission. This money will be spent on servicing the farm, payments for security guards, supporting the stable operation of equipment and paying electricity bills.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:31:05 AM

Good afternoon. Tell me, please, how often will investors get their profits?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:33:09 AM

In my opinion, the company has very good strategic partners at the moment; they will be able to provide equipment for mining at good discounts. But I’m wondering if the company plans to establish a strategic partnership with other similar organizations in the future.

defender77

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:55:41 AM

Hi everyone. What happens if all the coins are not sold to the end of the ICO?
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:57:34 AM

Good day to the readers of the forum. Tell me, does it take a long time to sign in on Bitferry in order to take part in the ICO?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:59:10 AM

Good day to the readers of the forum. Tell me, does it take a long time to sign in on Bitferry in order to take part in the ICO?
Hello. Registration consists of 5 simple steps, so it doesn’t take much time.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:00:19 AM

Hi everyone. What happens if all the coins are not sold to the end of the ICO?
Hello, if I'm not mistaken, all the remaining tokens will simply be destroyed.
kobzar

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:01:02 AM

There’s a point highlighted in the WP that over the past four years you have built two mining farms with AIR COOLING. Does the system with this type of cooling has any special advantages and affects the amount of crypto currency produced?
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:13:25 PM

You’ve written that you’ve been supplying equipment to the market since 1992. And what other kinds of equipment besides the one for mining, did you supply and where?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: