Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: franky1 / tortious interference  (Read 4228 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 04:38:45 PM

Well, except it'd pretty noteworthy if Bill Gates started trolling bitcointalk. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 01:11:26 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2013, 02:00:51 PM by benjamindees

Well, obviously if the (one) moderator who bothered to even respond can't manage to read the threads in chronological order and understand the issue (systematic, baseless attacks, not "questions"), then this forum is officially useless for legitimate business and community projects.  That's probably the reason most legitimate businesses and community projects abandoned it long ago.

Anyone who has been here for longer than a year is well-aware of who likes to troll this forum.  For a while, liberal distribution of scammer tags kept them at bay.  Now, though, it seems that money talks.  The removal of scammer tags inevitably means that this forum will eventually revert back to the "good old days" of ponzi-schemers and various other well-organized criminal groups.

The difference is that, this time, Bitcoin has attracted a much better-funded class of criminals.  Most of you couldn't even recognize the obvious scammers, with names like "nefarious," "malicious," "pirate," "kraken," and "futile".  You won't stand a chance against the ones with names like "Vinnie" and "Donnie".

'Franky1' failed to substantiate a single one of his defamatory claims, yet continued to fabricate new ones long after this was pointed out, and moderator assistance was requested.  His aim and motivation is transparent.  He was never "scammed".  Absolutely no one was scammed.  He was never even in danger of being scammed, since the thread he decided to shit up was not even remotely targeted towards senile, geriatric investors.

Like I said, if the moderators refuse to remove disruptive attack posts, then I have no choice but to remove them myself.  I have a high tolerance for free speech, questions and even attacks, but I'm under no obligation to put up with a continuous barrage of blatantly false accusations from obvious trolls, solely designed to disrupt my projects.  Perhaps the decision of deleting them should reflect poorly upon me, but only to the extent that I continue to try to use this increasingly dysfunctional forum to bootstrap Bitcoin-related projects.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Epicurus

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:12:16 PM

If the moderators of this forum have given up completely, no longer distribute scammer tags or ban users, and can't even be bothered to respond to this thread, then don't complain when I use the self-moderation function to rid my threads of obvious trolls.

Were I a mod, you'd get the scammer tag because everything about your proposal either screams of teenage-level naivete or a very badly put-together scam.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: