Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:36:31 AM

Hello everybody. Why is there the main host in the system if all of them are decentralized and have no priority over each other?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:37:22 AM

Good afternoon. Can you name the main advantages of the concept of SHA-2 algorithm which is used on the platform in order to calculate the hash of the files?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:39:53 AM

Hello everybody. Why is there the main host in the system if all of them are decentralized and have no priority over each other?
Hello. It’s necessary to select a main host  to perform the processing the queue of transactions stored on different hosts of the network. In the end, the main host adds a new generated transaction block to the registry.
Mat24

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:43:22 AM

Hello. It’s necessary to select a main host  to perform the processing the queue of transactions stored on different hosts of the network. In the end, the main host adds a new generated transaction block to the registry.
I would like to believe, that the processing of transactions will be occurred quickly and complete security of data storage was ensured at the same time with such approach to the organization of the system. Unfortunately, for some reason, there’s little confidence.
romfish

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:46:58 AM

I would like to believe, that the processing of transactions will be occurred quickly and complete security of data storage was ensured at the same time with such approach to the organization of the system. Unfortunately, for some reason, there’s little confidence.
I want to tell you that CREDITS has a unique protocol, working on the Proof of Work principle. It’s responsible for the speed of transaction processing and the security of data storage. It most accurately determines the storage of the latest up-to-date copy of the registry and software on this host and calculates the checksum of the values of the entire content - the hash-code.
Mat24

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:50:27 AM

I want to tell you that CREDITS has a unique protocol, working on the Proof of Work principle. It’s responsible for the speed of transaction processing and the security of data storage. It most accurately determines the storage of the latest up-to-date copy of the registry and software on this host and calculates the checksum of the values of the entire content - the hash-code.
Well, this answer sounds convincing. I’ll read about it in detail in the white paper of the project. Thanks for the info!
romfish

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:54:47 AM

Well, this answer sounds convincing. I’ll read about it in detail in the white paper of the project. Thanks for the info!
And I'm just  wondering what will happen if one of the hosts becomes the main one. I hope this doesn’t happen randomly)
Mat24

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:58:40 AM

And I'm just  wondering what will happen if one of the hosts becomes the main one. I hope this doesn’t happen randomly)
Of course, no))), the host searches for the hash value that it expects based on the last stored registry in order to become the main host of the network.
play

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:35:13 PM

You are trying to solve a problem which the Raiden network is about to solve, aren't you? When you say that financial transactions are too slow on the ETH network, that will be a thing of the past should the Raiden network be successful.
Raiden network solving this problem only for ethereum assets. Not for all crypto. CREDITS its new and own network, which use ethereum network only for first stage - ICO, after it wil be own ecosystem and CS will be swapped on own currency. Look roadmap and WP

If Raiden solves the same problem that Credits is looking to solve, what's the point to prefer Credits over Ethereum? Ethereum has massive security already while Credits doesn't. A switch simply doesn't make sense because the capacity problems will be solved on the ETH network.
Credits aim to financial industry and transaction speed higher even than in raiden network, and also, have many other differenses by tech side

Ok but couldn't it be possible for Ethereum to also scale sufficiently in order to compete with solutions like Credits wants to offer?

▄▄▄                                               
         ██▀█▀▀▀▀█▄                                         
         █▌██     █▌                                       
         █▌███     ▀█    ▄▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄                 
        ▐█ ██████   ▀██▀▀▀ █▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████               
        ██ ████       ▀▀                 ████▄         ▄▄▄   
       ▐█▌ ▄▄███████████▄  ▄███████████▄ ████▌      ▄████ 
      ███ ▄█████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌    ▀████▌ ▀████   ▄████▀   
      ██ ▄████▀███████████ ▐███▌███  ▐███▌   ████▄████▀     
     ▐██▐████ █ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐███▄▄▄▄▄████▀█ ███▀█████▀       
    ▄██▌████▌ █ ██████████▌▐████████████▄  ███▄█████▄       
   ▐███▌▐█████  ██████████ ▐████████ ▐███▌██ ▄████████▄     
   ████▌▀███▄▄  ██ ▄▄████ ▐███████   ████▄████▀ ▀█████▄   
  ▐████▌██▀██████████████▀ ▐████████████▀▄████▀     ▀█████▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

──────  A Crypto Exchange Unlike Any Other
  ✔ SECURITY   ✔ TRANSPARENCY   ✔ ACCESSIBILITY
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Reddit
Website

HERO/LEGENDARY MEMBER
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

How does the system perform a group solution the purpose of which is to come to the development of final solutions that are acceptable for all hosts of the network?
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:08:50 PM

This project aims to embark on the creation of a decentralized sector of financial services on the basis of the participant(s), bypassing specialized financial institutions such as banks and intermediaries
NakiRR

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:30:07 PM

Greetings. On what wallet can I store coins CREDITS?

Now CS is ERC20 token, so you can store it in MEW, Mist, Parity etc
NakiRR

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:31:08 PM

Hello. Can CREDITS coins be mined?

CS is not mineable coin
NakiRR

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:33:23 PM

We use several types of nodes, depending on their purpose to build a decentralized network
based on free access and node connection:
1. A common node (OУ) is the node participating in transaction verification for validity but has a
minimum trust factor. It is also a candidate for the role of a trusted node and the node of the current
processing in the next cycle of node role selection in the network.
2. A trusted node (ДУ) is the node participating in transaction verification and has the maximum trust
factor (1), is a candidate for the role of the node of the current processing and common node. This node
cannot become trusted during a mathematically calculated number of selection and voting cycles among
nodes. The mathematical calculation depends on the number of nodes and the network complexity.
3. The main node (ГУ) of the network is the node participating in verification and responsible for
adding transactions to the transaction ledger block. This node cannot become trusted or the node of the
current processing during a mathematically calculated number of voting cycles, which mathematical
calculation depends on the number of nodes and the network complexity.
The system uses a trust factor – an absolute fractional numerical value from 0 to 1, expressed in
mathematical terms of the number of trusted nodes +1 to the total number of nodes in the network. The
maximum number of trusted nodes cannot exceed 50% of network nodes.
NakiRR

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:36:24 PM

You are trying to solve a problem which the Raiden network is about to solve, aren't you? When you say that financial transactions are too slow on the ETH network, that will be a thing of the past should the Raiden network be successful.
Raiden network solving this problem only for ethereum assets. Not for all crypto. CREDITS its new and own network, which use ethereum network only for first stage - ICO, after it wil be own ecosystem and CS will be swapped on own currency. Look roadmap and WP

If Raiden solves the same problem that Credits is looking to solve, what's the point to prefer Credits over Ethereum? Ethereum has massive security already while Credits doesn't. A switch simply doesn't make sense because the capacity problems will be solved on the ETH network.
Credits aim to financial industry and transaction speed higher even than in raiden network, and also, have many other differenses by tech side

Ok but couldn't it be possible for Ethereum to also scale sufficiently in order to compete with solutions like Credits wants to offer?
Ask it in raiden network thread )
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:41:50 AM

Hello everyone. It's very interesting how long does it take the main host to form the last actual registry?
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:43:48 AM

Hello! Tell me, is the only consensus decision is the formation of the last actual register? Isn’t there anything else that can be a consensus decision?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:49:41 AM

Hello everyone. Tell me, how long will the pre-sale last?
kobzar

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

Greetings. Can anyone explain me why did the developers choose the federal search algorithm for finding consensus? Does this model surpasses all the others?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:31:02 AM

Good day to all readers and visitors of the forum. Explain me please, for what purpose will rejected transactions be stored in CREDITS network’ hosts? In my opinion, it doesn’t make any sense… 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: