Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37705 times)
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:03:01 PM

Russia is out to prove dominance in the crypto sphere and Credits is the perfect way to do it.

If this were to be a scam I think it would reflect very poorly on Russias reputation and would make Russia the laughing stock of
the crypto world. I dont think that is about to happen.
Credits is serious about proving a point.

One more serious representative of credits here with 1 comment.
Probably this guy is Smitten_Semi_Cameroon's brother.

Credits is a scam and russia doesnt need more scams to show anything.

You have no idea who I am but I can see you have some serious issues with Credits which has done
nothing wrong up and till now except irritate the hell out of you.
Be honest, are you Bizarro Suppoman?

LOL  I'm not in collusion with anyone, except my own self interests.  I got into the Pre-ICO before Christmas, and even bought my parents Credits for the holidays.  At first, they were wondering why, but now they're so happy.

Just block Sebastian, he's a hired gun by one of the competing projects. They're scared, and for good reason. Credits will wipe most of them out, I expect, as they're already moving ahead by light years, literally.

My Russian theories here are reasonable, but they're just theories, generally.  I have no evidence to support any of the ideas I've proposed, other than the curious timing of the Russian election, coupled with the release of the 400k transaction video. That signaled to me that the Russian Federation will support this team, and why not?  It is a matter of national pride, or should be.

Say what you want about the Russians, but they are brilliant when it comes to programming. Just look at Vitalik Buterin, who is Russian by birth.  He's a genius too. They hacked the U.S. elections in 2016. What more do you need to know?  I don't agree with all Russian activities, but don't say they're not smart people, and highly advanced in this realm.

I give Credit where credit is due, and in this case, it's highly reasonable to expect great things from this team.

Speaking of strength under pressure, just look at how Credits holds up under pressure from the broader market. This is a strong coin in the face of winds moving in the opposite direction.  You're crazy not to buy any dip, as the order book on KuCoin has been lopsided almost since the beginning the coin was listed, with far more demand waiting in the wings than supply. I've seen the order book shrink to a tiny fraction of available sellers, and the green buy book exploding at the same time, on numerous occasions.  The supply is so limited, unlike so many others with billions in circulation, with no hint of a prototype.

Look at how it's exploding upwards today.  Why? Because word is spreading far and wide that this is the digital currency of the future. If even half the Star Trek and Star Wars fan buy even $10 worth, it's going to be worth a fortune to early investors, and with Comic Con coming this summer to San Diego, I expect the word of this coin will spread even faster.

I cant block Seb, his comments are too funny and its so obvious what he is all about.
I agree with you, I think the Russian government is watching Credits closely especially with Russia about to legalize crypto.
Credits are not about to make Russia the laughing stock of the crypto world, thats for damn sure.
No doubt Credits will tap into the Russian programmer market  to further improve their
product.

I can't really imagine an experienced programmer seeing the code they did and keeping a straight face lol. He would probably think somebody is fucking with him saying that people are investing in it thinking it's a revolution.
Even some basic reviews absolutely smashed their coding skills.

https://np.reddit.com/r/coinjudge/comments/8440es/credits_red_flags/

https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sento02

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:56:28 PM

Russia is out to prove dominance in the crypto sphere and Credits is the perfect way to do it.

If this were to be a scam I think it would reflect very poorly on Russias reputation and would make Russia the laughing stock of

You have no idea who I am but I can see you have some serious issues with Credits which has done

LOL  I'm not in collusion with anyone, except my own self interests.  I got into the Pre-ICO before Christmas, and even bought my parents Credits for the holidays.  At first, they were wondering why, but now they're so happy.

Just block Sebastian, he's a hired gun by one of the competing projects. They're scared, and for good reason. Credits will wipe most of them out, I expect, as they're already moving ahead by light years, literally.

My Russian theories here are reasonable, but they're just theories, generally.  I have no evidence to support any of the ideas I've proposed, other than the curious timing of the Russian election, coupled with the release of the 400k transaction video. That signaled to me that the Russian Federation will support this team, and why not?  It is a matter of national pride, or should be.

Say what you want about the Russians, but they are brilliant when it comes to programming. Just look at Vitalik Buterin, who is Russian by birth.  He's a genius too. They hacked the U.S. elections in 2016. What more do you need to know?  I don't agree with all Russian activities, but don't say they're not smart people, and highly advanced in this realm.

I give Credit where credit is due, and in this case, it's highly reasonable to expect great things from this team.

Speaking of strength under pressure, just look at how Credits holds up under pressure from the broader market. This is a strong coin in the face of winds moving in the opposite direction.  You're crazy not to buy any dip, as the order book on KuCoin has been lopsided almost since the beginning the coin was listed, with far more demand waiting in the wings than supply. I've seen the order book shrink to a tiny fraction of available sellers, and the green buy book exploding at the same time, on numerous occasions.  The supply is so limited, unlike so many others with billions in circulation, with no hint of a prototype.

Look at how it's exploding upwards today.  Why? Because word is spreading far and wide that this is the digital currency of the future. If even half the Star Trek and Star Wars fan buy even $10 worth, it's going to be worth a fortune to early investors, and with Comic Con coming this summer to San Diego, I expect the word of this coin will spread even faster.

I cant block Seb, his comments are too funny and its so obvious what he is all about.
I agree with you, I think the Russian government is watching Credits closely especially with Russia about to legalize crypto.
Credits are not about to make Russia the laughing stock of the crypto world, thats for damn sure.
No doubt Credits will tap into the Russian programmer market  to further improve their
product.

I can't really imagine an experienced programmer seeing the code they did and keeping a straight face lol. He would probably think somebody is fucking with him saying that people are investing in it thinking it's a revolution.

https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

Welcome SCAM Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1922506;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1167657;sa=showPosts

Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:03:50 AM

Watching Credits rise higher and higher tonight in the face of strong headwinds in the broader crypto currency market, reminds me of our little goblins that we have here in this thread. -  https://youtu.be/M0cz6g6ZPSk

Must be a crushing defeat to see the power of this coin.

I keep Waiting for them to claim it’s some sort of dark magic.

No doubt that will be there next tactic. Wink

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
doudou1110

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:33:10 AM

Watching Credits rise higher and higher tonight in the face of strong headwinds in the broader crypto currency market, reminds me of our little goblins that we have here in this thread. -  https://youtu.be/M0cz6g6ZPSk

I do not understand why this coin pumped so much only one month after the ICO was over. I think it was very normal and it was not very hot during the ICO. Maybe there are bigwhales joined in this project. I regret I sold my  cs too early.

sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:42:46 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 01:29:11 AM by sebastian787

It is so powerfull that it cant handle a code, is using MD5 for private keys, shows a video with TPS  on nodes on same machine and on same lan, using fake accounts and bots every day talking about 100x, 1000x and Star Trek, using scam partners for having updates and creating a hype and paying the crypto clown suppoman to promote your ico.
Tomorrow you can say that Putin is using credits for buying stuff.
Its not dark magic. Its scams tactic.
DevilOnSpeed

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:17:42 AM

The wallet seems to be offline since hours...
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:22:31 AM

The recent coin market was so hard to see that 90% of the projects were broken. Only Credits in the bear market alone, the trend of 10 times.
exlover

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:04:53 AM

How blockchain can be related to diamonds? Blockchain solves the problem of fakes and consumer mistrust. New technologies will allow buyers to get full information about any gemstone by simply pointing their smartphone with the relevant app. Read our new article on Medium to find out everything about blockchain and diamonds!

https://medium.com/@credits/diamond-blockchain-3a7a12335874

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DY-RTtuW4AASlo-.jpg:large
From what I witnessed on the CREDITS project since several months ago, the project has many different services for different industry branches. Therefore, I believe that the project has huge potential for future growth due to its usefulness in social daily activities.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

I do not understand why this coin pumped so much only one month after the ICO was over. I think it was very normal and it was not very hot during the ICO. Maybe there are bigwhales joined in this project. I regret I sold my  cs too early.

It pumped because they paid a youtuber to promote them called Suppoman the crypto clown ico scammer so everyone got in to get a piece of cake as it usually happens. No value, no great partnerships, no serious updates, no release of a code or something.
Just a youtuber talking bullsh*ts.
wgq1981

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

In addition to the delay in Credits's ICO, ICO's own experience is very poor. At first, the official claims that the personal hardtop was 0.5eth, but when the ICO was half done, it suddenly announced the temporary modification of the personal hard top to 10eth. This shows that the team is very difficult to do things, that is to change.

Dynika

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

In addition to the delay in Credits's ICO, ICO's own experience is very poor. At first, the official claims that the personal hardtop was 0.5eth, but when the ICO was half done, it suddenly announced the temporary modification of the personal hard top to 10eth. This shows that the team is very difficult to do things, that is to change.
This is a minor error on the part of team CREDITS. This is even an advantage for investors.So they created a small deficit of tokens in people who did not have time to invest. That influenced the price increase.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

This is a minor error on the part of team CREDITS. This is even an advantage for investors.So they created a small deficit of tokens in people who did not have time to invest. That influenced the price increase.
The change on hard top a minor error, using MD5 is minor error, showing a stupid video with worthless TPS number for a showoff a minor error, using marketers to create the whitepaper minor error.
Probably when they will scam them all you will say its a minor error too.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

The recent coin market was so hard to see that 90% of the projects were broken. Only Credits in the bear market alone, the trend of 10 times.

I'm surprised they are indeed showing a good sign of massive adoption and the platform is not yet laid out and the cryptocurrency is not yet stabilized, what more if the opposite happens Credits could pump to $1 or $2 I'm glad I'm glad I invested here when it was trading at 40 cents

therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

product.

Welcome SCAM Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1922506;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1167657;sa=showPosts

Yes, Credits is a scam. Thank you for pointing out.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

Sebastian I think you really got tired of all the users in this thread; I understand that you try to warn others about your perplexities and doubts, that you care about the good of us all, but now that's enough!
You're ridiculous with your accusations every single day!

You broke the .... with your accusations on youteber supermen or batman or ironman .... we do not care!

Credits continues to rise despite all the market is falling; if it turns out to be a scam we will all lose our money, not your ..... you are smart and good and invest only in serious projects, while we are clowns who want lambo and money.

Credits can be a scam or a big project .... your duty you did it!
thanks for everything .... now get out of here and go and fuck a beautiful woman!

david.Bauman

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Credits+%28CS%29&SortBy=0
WOW Today Listing on LBank!! I believe in credits!!
sebastian787

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

Sebastian I think you really got tired of all the users in this thread; I understand that you try to warn others about your perplexities and doubts, that you care about the good of us all, but now that's enough!
You're ridiculous with your accusations every single day!

You broke the .... with your accusations on youteber supermen or batman or ironman .... we do not care!

Credits continues to rise despite all the market is falling; if it turns out to be a scam we will all lose our money, not your ..... you are smart and good and invest only in serious projects, while we are clowns who want lambo and money.

Credits can be a scam or a big project .... your duty you did it!
thanks for everything .... now get out of here and go and fuck a beautiful woman!

You greedy investors are the only one who care about the price rising because you praise this scam every day with your fake bots and accounts.
You greedy investors care only for your pathetic investment and you dont care if people get scammed.
That makes you a scam supporter and we dont give a f*uck about your opinion.
Keep your investment and do whatever you want as long as you are not trying to convince newcomers to invest to these scammers.

Dont get upset my early bird.
Take your pills and relax.
Then go find the other girls commenting here on me only and you can cry all together at credits office.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

Moon is close.
Go for Pluto.

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:49:02 PM

here you can check what they are sharing on telegram to create a hype and to convince newcomers to invest.

What? How did you come up with these number? Credits must be quite popular with mass adoption
Now the capitalization of Ethereum is.
Circulating Supply
98,446,086 ETH Ethereum deflationary model since the emission of tokens is not limited to anything it means that there is no maximum

naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

Sorry to interupt but this just in from CREDITS:

CREDITS is getting listed on Lbank!

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4363

First CS/ETH pair and later CS/BTC & even CS/USDT.

Is this news  the only factor  that force CREDITS to float in green sea  at the same time as almost all crypto coins are in red one? For what it's worth, there were no signs of  downtrend.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: