Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: another noob with LOST BTC  (Read 723 times)
cleanmywalls (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:40:45 PM

Hey friends,

1) I'm worried.

2) I send all my BTC from electrum to lotmixing.org

2A) Lotmixing.org states:
"Please enter your bitcoin address below from which you will send bitcoins"
and
"IMP: Only deposits from the bitcoin address(s) saved in your account will be added to your account."

3) According to blockchain, the address I sent my BTC from electrum to lot mixing.org was the same address I receive from my exchanger to my electrum.

4) Its been more than 24 hours, my electrum BTC balance is 0 and lotmixing.org also says 0.

5) Blockchain states 144 confirmations.

6) Transaction ID: ff6ad12fff43d14b4aa4739b55598ca58fdbd64cab9faed14ec2ff42dce7806c

Please help, kind friends.
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:49:41 PM

If you sent to the right address (which seems to be 1nTFLtFSdx7osRrPtVyrbrrL99LkBTmgz), then the problem is in the service you've sent the Bitcoins to... Doesn't seem like an Electrum issue.
cleanmywalls (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:04:02 PM

If you sent to the right address (which seems to be 1nTFLtFSdx7osRrPtVyrbrrL99LkBTmgz), then the problem is in the service you've sent the Bitcoins to... Doesn't seem like an Electrum issue.

Thank you for your reply.

lotmixing.org says i need to save the address that i send the btc from for my btc to be reflected in lotmixing.org

Question: Is the address I sent my BTC, the one stated in Blockchain? I tried to save that address but the website prompts:-

"Entered Address already exists, please try a different address"

Yes I understand it could not be an Electrum issue, but I was hoping that anyone with expertise on this can assist.
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:11:27 PM

Thank you for your reply.

lotmixing.org says i need to save the address that i send the btc from for my btc to be reflected in lotmixing.org

Question: Is the address I sent my BTC, the one stated in Blockchain? I tried to save that address but the website prompts:-

"Entered Address already exists, please try a different address"

Yes I understand it could not be an Electrum issue, but I was hoping that anyone with expertise on this can assist.

Yes, I guess that would be the address you sent your BTC from, which seems to be 15vYLohAz6o951fcj7Kzt9TtCk9M6pWLpu. If this results in an error, you should probably contact the website's support.
cleanmywalls (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:05:37 AM

Thank you for clearing that up!

Is there anyway I can reverse this deposit/payment or perhaps change my address that I send it with.
Is there anything you can/would advise me to do on electrum side of things?

I have emailed lotmixing.org twice regarding this matter, still yet to receive any reply.

unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:31:51 PM

No way to reverse payments in Bitcoin. I don't think anything else can be done.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:28:58 PM

If this service has some sort of community like a reddit or a thread here, you could make the case public so it puts pressure on them to act accordingly to not damage their reputation. This is why I only recommend mixing services with active communities.
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1560

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:55:42 PM

The correct way to distinguish transactions by different people is by allocating a different address for each person to send bitcoins to. This is one of the first things you learn about handling bitcoin payments. The fact that they don't know this should tell you a lot about their level of competence.
LegendsofTomorrow

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:47:56 PM

the btc is not lost.

we asked you to sign the address that you sent from. thus enabling us to confirm the withdrawal.

why we did that, there is another username who saved the address.

we asked the other person also, but he did not reply. nor sign the address.

kindly sign the address you sent from, thus enabling us to process the service requested.

your btc is not lost dont worry, we just ensure that we are sending to the right person.
LegendsofTomorrow

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:49:56 PM

Is there anyway I can reverse this deposit/payment or perhaps change my address that I send it with.

I have emailed lotmixing.org twice regarding this matter, still yet to receive any reply.

i just saw this. probably you have not got the email. or try the spam folder.

however we are going to solve the matter, dont worry about it. just sign the address and the withdrawal will be processed.
cleanmywalls (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:55:07 PM

i just saw this. probably you have not got the email. or try the spam folder.

however we are going to solve the matter, dont worry about it. just sign the address and the withdrawal will be processed.

Hello there,

I am still missing my bitcoins. I am sending you a PM. Hope to hear from you. I also sent u another email.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: