Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 07:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Russia  (Read 1276 times)
endlings

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:18:16 AM

I think they will certainly recognize the legitimacy of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, as bitcoin slowly steps into people's lives over time and becomes popular using bitcoin as a means of payment. Not only Russia but also all countries should recognize the legitimacy of Bitcoin. This is our belief.
khanhtr

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:21:02 AM

I think bitcoin will soon be accepted and widely developed in Russia.
kioicoin

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

We all know that cryptocurrency and Russias have contradictory relationships.

Russia seeking for the way how to regulate cryptocurrency, for example, some of Russians officials claim that bitcoin and cryptocurrency should be considered as "goods" and not a "currency". Also, they banned well known Russian media about cryptocurrency. They still don't want to legalize Bitcoin explaining that this currency is used for money-laundering and illegal business.

On the other hand, there are a lot ICO campaigns in Russia. Almost every week the crypto and blockchain events are organized. And Russian crypto community is quite big.

Do you believe that one day Russian government will legalize Bitcoin and join cryptocommunity?

It could have happened, everything is not impossible, it is true that Russia has contributed since this year to cryptocurrency and many more, I think the country will be slow in years to legalize Bitcoin and will most likely join the crypto community around the world. .

Since the economic crisis in Russia in 2014, the economic situation is gradually recovering, but this does not mean that the risk of economic crisis has been reduced. Bitcoin, an industry recognized safe-haven asset, can help Russia sidestep some of its economic constraints and financial turmoil, so Russia's central bank will eventually opt for bitcoin.
wolf one

Activity: 133
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:31:55 AM

We all know that cryptocurrency and Russia have contradictory relationships.

Russia seeking for the way how to regulate cryptocurrency, for example, some of Russians officials claim that bitcoin and cryptocurrency should be considered as "goods" and not a "currency". Also, they banned well known Russian media about cryptocurrency. They still don't want to legalize Bitcoin explaining that this currency is used for money-laundering and illegal business.

On the other hand, there are a lot ICO campaigns in Russia. Almost every week the crypto and blockchain events are organized. And Russian crypto community is quite big. There is project I also represent. So that is why it is very important for me.

Do you believe that one day Russian government will legalize Bitcoin and join cryptocommunity?
There are a lot of loopholes in bitcoin need to be improved, it takes time, I think the legalization of bitcoin is just a matter of time, encrypted currency is the future trend, the Russian government's actions show that they gradually accepted the encrypted currency, accept bitcoin is just a matter of time.
andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

I think Russia likes technology and really wants to apply it,but can not do it with the current crypto currency because they can not handle taxes on it.This is a problem for many countries but Russia is taking immediate action by banning everything.Until they find a solution to it,maybe until there is a change that they remove from the coin.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:40:28 AM

I think they will certainly recognize the legitimacy of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, as bitcoin slowly steps into people's lives over time and becomes popular using bitcoin as a means of payment. Not only Russia but also all countries should recognize the legitimacy of Bitcoin. This is our belief.
Recently in Russia they clearly stated that they recognize only their cryptor as a legitimate means of payment from the crypto currency. If you look at the contradictory statements regarding the crypto currency of the top officials of this state and their very frequent negative attitude to the crypto currency, it becomes clear that there is no prospect of going there with a decentralized crypto currency. In Russia, the rights of citizens are very restricted, and therefore such a state with the principles of free decentralized crypto-currency is incompatible.
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

We all know that cryptocurrency and Russia have contradictory relationships.

On the other hand, there are a lot ICO campaigns in Russia. Almost every week the crypto and blockchain events are organized. And Russian crypto community is quite big. There is project I also represent. So that is why it is very important for me.

yes i do believe that one they that they will not only accept it, but they will also be making use of it as a method of payment. the only constants thing that we have in this life is change.. as time goes on and they find out the benefit of have cryptocurrency in the society they will have no other option than to join the leading team.

I am more likely to think that Russia will go forward with the creation of their own cryptoruble or whatever, under control of the state instead of under control of Chinese miners and Wall Street sharks (which probably are now accumulating BTC like there is no tomorrow)
FatherSlovakia

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:42:15 PM

Good day. I would like to ask you something. I come from a very poor country called SLOVAKIA.
Since 2010 I have been watching the development of Bitcoin crypts and my dream is to have at least one Bitcoin that I would like to leave my daughter.
That's why I would like to ask you who you have Bitcoinov, or you would not help me.
I want you to send me not Bitcoin but only a little rubble that will not make you mistake.
Thank you very much for your help.
My adress is : 3AnEEwquFuuDKZNg4KT7Vb4ddemUymh1E9
Thank you very much very much.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

Seems like no, the Russia government prefer to create their own crypto currency, according to them it is easier to control it and of course the governments is going to regulate it,  so in the future I don't think the government is going to accept Bitcoin or any other ICO

True,  more of the governments that already have an idea about btc  really wants to have a currency that they can hardly monitor or control.  It will be more easier for them if they will have their own currency.

Ekoman

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:44:52 AM

Will be funny to watch how far regulations will go in Russia.
Hope that Putin will have a miracle and legalize new way of investing and
instead of oil cryptos will be profitable and useful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: