Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN]🚀 THRIVE -The Premium Decentralized Advertising Marketplace  (Read 12425 times)
LewisMc

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:39:47 PM

Hello.
I read the WP. What do you mean by 27% reserves of tokens?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ither1994 (OP)

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:30:36 PM

Hello.
I read the WP. What do you mean by 27% reserves of tokens?

Hello.
Those tokens are going to be frozen and given back meritocratically to Thrive community during the platform ramp up phase (before opening the ad market place, we need enough data and users to be self sustainable).
There is a precise business plan strategy behind to establish how many user and data Thrive needs to smoothly rump up, and the reserve is sized for this purpose.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
LewisMc

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:58:08 PM

Ok. I understand. Thanks
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:56:11 AM

The platform has big plans and I’m sure that their experience will help them achieve big number of users, but nothing was told about controlling such amount of transactions and data. In the end it will lead to mass fraud on the platform and there won’t be any promotion of premium content in this case.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:58:16 AM

Good afternoon. You write that several projects have already tried to put the same idea into effect but they failed. Will you tale their mistakes into account when working on your project?
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:00:23 PM

Good day, everybody. Tell me please, what is the total number of coins issued by Thrive?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:01:09 PM

The platform has big plans and I’m sure that their experience will help them achieve big number of users, but nothing was told about controlling such amount of transactions and data. In the end it will lead to mass fraud on the platform and there won’t be any promotion of premium content in this case.
It would be so if the developers of the project didn’t take care of it. Each platform participant will have to undergo KYC and AML when signing in, so you u can be sure that all the possible standards and high quality of Thrive’s work will be met.
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:02:50 PM

Good day, everybody. Tell me please, what is the total number of coins issued by Thrive?
Hello. Total emission is 200 million coins + bonus.
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:03:14 PM

It would be so if the developers of the project didn’t take care of it. Each platform participant will have to undergo KYC and AML when signing in, so you u can be sure that all the possible standards and high quality of Thrive’s work will be met.
It’s good that the developers adopted such a responsible approach. And what about anonymity on the platform?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:07:14 PM

It’s good that the developers adopted such a responsible approach. And what about anonymity on the platform?
You can be sure that max anonymity will be met on the platform. All the data will be processed with the help of blockchain and due to it no stranger will access that data!
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:13:20 PM

You can be sure that max anonymity will be met on the platform. All the data will be processed with the help of blockchain and due to it no stranger will access that data!
That’s great, thank you for your answers. By the way, can you elaborate on KYC and AML: will it take a lot of time to undergo these procedures during the registration?
Ither1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:30:43 PM

That’s great, thank you for your answers. By the way, can you elaborate on KYC and AML: will it take a lot of time to undergo these procedures during the registration?

No, the registration is very simple and quick  Smiley

Good afternoon. You write that several projects have already tried to put the same idea into effect but they failed. Will you tale their mistakes into account when working on your project?

Sure we'll do. We also have a detailed comparison of competitor on WP: https://ico.thrivelabs.io/documents/thrive_whitepaper.pdf  (chapter: COMPETITORS & BLOCKCHAIN ADVANTAGES)

Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:46:38 PM

I heard that your company is working in the digital advertisement market for a long time already and AdWords out you on the list of 10 best participants of its platform. Apparently, you’re very experienced in this area. What developments taken from previous projects are you planning to use in Thrive?

Ither1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:57:17 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 02:17:28 PM by Ither1994

I heard that your company is working in the digital advertisement market for a long time already and AdWords out you on the list of 10 best participants of its platform. Apparently, you’re very experienced in this area. What developments taken from previous projects are you planning to use in Thrive?

Hello.
We got a long, successfully, background in advertising and in the past years we made use of our success or failure, all this "know how" will be ported on Thrive and translated in code.

romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:01:11 PM

I’ve seen the info that you created your own business basing on surveys and market researches. Can I find anywhere results of these researches and surveys? 
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:18:17 PM

Is there any information on project’s hard cup? Or isn’t there any?

MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:20:38 PM

Is there any information on project’s hard cup? Or isn’t there any?

Greetings. Yes, the level of project’s hard cup is 50 million Euros.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:29:05 PM

As far as I understand, you’ll use AD FEES in your work. Can you tell us what it is and what advantages does it give to the service?
Ither1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:15:09 PM

I’ve seen the info that you created your own business basing on surveys and market researches. Can I find anywhere results of these researches and surveys?  

You can find on White Paper. For more detail contact us, or join Telegram group.

As far as I understand, you’ll use AD FEES in your work. Can you tell us what it is and what advantages does it give to the service?

We will direct compete with advertising giants like Google or Facebook, the fees are  needed to pay for research, improvements and constant efforts to be one step ahead and guarantee the freedom, the transparency and the equality to  advertising market

nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:38:30 PM

Hi everybody. I’ve found range of services that will be offered by Thrive platform in the description of the project. Tell me please, can I use all of them at the same time, I mean, comprehensively?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: