Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN]🚀 THRIVE -The Premium Decentralized Advertising Marketplace  (Read 12424 times)
Ither1994 (OP)

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:24:54 PM

Artificial intelligence embarrasses me and also makes me interested in it... How far have they advanced in this area? Do they have anything to boast about?

We are currently running several tests, to prove the effectiveness of AI, and to getting self-learning from these.

Hi everyone! It seems to me that I’ve learned everything about this project... But I don’t have enough information about what the basis is. What is the basis for the demand for these services?

What do you mean with "basis" ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thrive_Bounty

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:26:41 PM

Good day to everybody. Tell me please, what is the total number of coins that will be issued by the start-up?

200'000'000 THRT + Bonus.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:34:10 PM

One point confuses me! It’s written In the WP that all participants of the project can see the transactions ... Did I correctly understand that my transactions can be viewed by the third parties? (
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:40:30 PM

Hi everyone! There’s the coolest point! According to the project, the fraud verification protocol is tested, it means that it was created and is operating! How did it happen?
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:00:01 AM

Tell me, what amount of funds collected in a regular currency (Euro or dollar) is the goal of such a advanced project?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:04:19 AM

Tell me, what amount of funds collected in a regular currency (Euro or dollar) is the goal of such a advanced project?
Hi! It’s planned to raise 25 million Euros in the “habitual” currency. But, as far as I know, there’ the info that the developers
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:09:16 AM

I’m wondering what will be the tariffs and what fee will be charged from the clients.
romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:11:00 AM

It’s an interesting project! What motivation do you plan to use to attract the advertisers at the initial stage?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:13:29 AM

I’m trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start-up. What problem is solved by the solution offered?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:16:53 AM

I’m trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start-up. What problem is solved by the solution offered?
Some of advertises, I mean those ones that are large, with big names, with a brand, which has been developing for years or even decades are worried about the security of the brand and its use.
deort

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:19:25 AM

Some of advertises, I mean those ones that are large, with big names, with a brand, which has been developing for years or even decades are worried about the security of the brand and its use.

Does it mean that the “heavyweights” a worried about the context in which the info about them is used?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:22:06 AM

Does it mean that the “heavyweights” a worried about the context in which the info about them is used?
Of course they’re worried! This problem isn’t a fringe one! Large companies have specific employees and even the entire departments which monitor all the info in the Internet that is related to the brand.
deort

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:26:25 AM

Of course they’re worried! This problem isn’t a fringe one! Large companies have specific employees and even the entire departments which monitor all the info in the Internet that is related to the brand.

I’m surprised, I didn’t know about it. Okay, and what about the other projects which were just like this one? What happened to them? Is there any competition?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:29:10 AM

I’m surprised, I didn’t know about it. Okay, and what about the other projects which were just like this one? What happened to them? Is there any competition?
It’s a good question. There were such projects in the past and they failed. I doesn’t make any sense to consider the reasons of their failure, ‘cause none of them used the main advantage which is the blockchain technology – it changes radically the capabilities of the start-up and provides an opportunity of decentralization.
deort

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:31:34 AM

It’s a good question. There were such projects in the past and they failed. I doesn’t make any sense to consider the reasons of their failure, ‘cause none of them used the main advantage which is the blockchain technology – it changes radically the capabilities of the start-up and provides an opportunity of decentralization.

Very well! And who will also benefit from using this service besides the business leaders?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:46:47 AM

What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:53:23 AM

What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
I’ve heard that it’s planned to allocate 17% of tokens to this.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:56:58 AM

I’ve heard that the volume of the advertising market is billions of dollars. Can you tell me the exact figure and the share of this market that the founders of the company plan to obtain?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:00:59 AM

Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by Thrive will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the platforms existing? In case of successful implementation it will change the advertising market fundamentally, right?
Ither1994 (OP)

Activity: 414

THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:42:57 PM

I’ve heard that the volume of the advertising market is billions of dollars. Can you tell me the exact figure and the share of this market that the founders of the company plan to obtain?

According to our business plan we'll reach market penetration of 0.02% in 5 years. Thanks to this percentage, we grant an estimated profit over 100 Millions, before EBITA and cost, since first year.

Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by Thrive will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the platforms existing? In case of successful implementation it will change the advertising market fundamentally, right?

Sure it does  Smiley For more information check out White Paper https://ico.thrivelabs.io/documents/thrive_whitepaper.pdf

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: