Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash beat BTC?  (Read 3857 times)
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:52:36 PM

No crypto can beat BBC not even Bitcoin cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geo43

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:02:18 PM

Bitcoin Cash seems to have been artificially pumped up by a few individuals recently. As long as BTC can figure out how to speed up and cheapen transactions somewhat soon, it should hold off Bcash.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:04:05 PM

It is possible, but not now. You know the price is going down again, BCH may have a rally soon, but 0.18 btc is undervalued, I think the reasonable value is 0.25-0.3 btc.
It's now or never. If BCash doesn't manage to take over anytime soon they will run out of coins to manipulate the market with. Hopefully it'll just disappear, BCash is a scam.
It's more or less over now. BTC gas managed to get up to $6.8k now, do you think BCH is capable enough of making BTC fall again, No. At best people can expect BCH to keep above $1000.
Roger Ver and Jihan Wu still have a lot of BTC, BCash and fiat to manipulate the market with, so they might try to pull off some more stunts in the future.

But given the market's reaction their chances of succeeding have been lowered dramatically.

I wouldn't say it's impossible for them to win anymore, but I just don't see it happening.

Jihan Wu knows a thing or two about psychology. Right now I think he's waiting for nervousness to reach a certain level in the market like there was in the days just before the Segwit2x fork got canceled. Bitcoin holders were expecting a correction and that is when the Bitcoin Cash team struck.

illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:13:41 PM

Jihan Wu knows a thing or two about psychology. Right now I think he's waiting for nervousness to reach a certain level in the market like there was in the days just before the Segwit2x fork got canceled. Bitcoin holders were expecting a correction and that is when the Bitcoin Cash team struck.

If nothing else, what I learned from this situation is: Do not underestimate Jihan Wu and his cronies. They are extremely wealthy (in BTC), and the multi-faceted attack they carried out over the past week was fucking impressive. Old timers can see through the bullshit and can recognize what altcoin pump and dumps look like.

But the Bcashers were smart enough to recognize a couple things. For one, they know that the circulating/trading supply of BTC (and therefore BCH) is very low; most people aren't going to touch their BCH cold storage to dump it. For another thing, they recognize how thin the markets are/how little it takes to pump them, and also how the market fixates on no-fee exchanges  like Bithumb.

Looking at the chart and the fundamentals right now -- Bitmex to dump customer BCH/Coinbase to release customer BCH -- I'm expecting Bcash to bleed out. But as I indicated above, the attacks will continue. I hate to say it, but when you see bitcoiners celebrating the death of Bcash, it'll probably get pumped again.
TipMePlz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:16:12 PM

I think no altcoin will ever beat BTC in any manner, pionner in the crypto as it is the first coin alive, neither any ALT has become as high as bitcoin has been this last 2 months.
KaranRaut

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:18:40 PM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!
Does it mean that there is a possibility altcoin will be the winner?

With the amount of developments happening around BTC, I do not think BCH will overtake BTC. Agreed that there's a scaling issue but its being worked out with integration of projects like RSK. Then again BTC will prevail because of the community that it has built and the common philosophy that the community hold. Its not hard to see as the BTC is back over 7K and BCH just over 1K.
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:20:05 PM

It's so sad that bitcoin which is supposed to be the decentralized wave of the future is so centralized in the hands of a few traders and miners. It's the downfalls of centralization without any of the benefits of regulation.

Unless BTC can get some common sense in the house, and learn how to scale properly, Bitcoin Cash has potential to become a market leader in the next decade.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:25:57 PM

If nothing else, what I learned from this situation is: Do not underestimate Jihan Wu and his cronies. They are extremely wealthy (in BTC), and the multi-faceted attack they carried out over the past week was fucking impressive. Old timers can see through the bullshit and can recognize what altcoin pump and dumps look like.

But the Bcashers were smart enough to recognize a couple things. For one, they know that the circulating/trading supply of BTC (and therefore BCH) is very low; most people aren't going to touch their BCH cold storage to dump it. For another thing, they recognize how thin the markets are/how little it takes to pump them, and also how the market fixates on no-fee exchanges  like Bithumb.

Looking at the chart and the fundamentals right now -- Bitmex to dump customer BCH/Coinbase to release customer BCH -- I'm expecting Bcash to bleed out. But as I indicated above, the attacks will continue. I hate to say it, but when you see bitcoiners celebrating the death of Bcash, it'll probably get pumped again.

We also have to consider that Roger Ver and Jihan Wu are probably not pushing Bitcoin Cash because they think they are creating a better Bitcoin. It's just a way for them to make money. Although from what I've read Roger can be very convincing - as if he actually does believe in it.

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:42:10 PM

It is possible, but not now. You know the price is going down again, BCH may have a rally soon, but 0.18 btc is undervalued, I think the reasonable value is 0.25-0.3 btc.
It's now or never. If BCash doesn't manage to take over anytime soon they will run out of coins to manipulate the market with. Hopefully it'll just disappear, BCash is a scam.
It's more or less over now. BTC gas managed to get up to $6.8k now, do you think BCH is capable enough of making BTC fall again, No. At best people can expect BCH to keep above $1000.
Roger Ver and Jihan Wu still have a lot of BTC, BCash and fiat to manipulate the market with, so they might try to pull off some more stunts in the future.

But given the market's reaction their chances of succeeding have been lowered dramatically.

I wouldn't say it's impossible for them to win anymore, but I just don't see it happening.

It's actually a good thing that he doesn't seem to be very smart about how to apply what he has learned. If he was less obvious the market might've actually fallen for the BCash scam.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:25:27 PM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!

I hope no. Bitcoin was always win, what don't kill you make you stronger. And we not yet see full potential of bitcoin uses's

Yes i agree. Bitcoin will get the 1st rank of being got the higher value.
Lang09

Merit: 111

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:34:36 PM

it seems impossible to happen. Because many still use digital bitcoin because it's so easy to use than bitcoin cash.
Russlenat

Activity: 2744
Merit: 905

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:37:37 PM

it seems impossible to happen. Because many still use digital bitcoin because it's so easy to use than bitcoin cash.

Yeah that's right! bitcoin cash is just an altcoin and new to market that run and manipulated by some wealthy miners for their own seek, bitcoin still stay strong whatever happen.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:38:52 PM

Not totally is just easy but most of us are very comfortable in using bitcoin among other digital currencies. And bitcoin acceptance by some establishment is already there, shifting for another coins could be hardly to happen.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:46:29 PM

Btc cash and BTC are both gaining popularity nowadays, but I don't think btc cash can beat bitcoin anytime soon. Both has a great potential and both of them are doing well in the market. But BTC already established a strong foundation over time. It's been in the digital world way earlier than btc cash. Also BTC already gain the trust of many people and based on the trends, it's value increases tremendously from the time it is introduced as a cryptocurrency. It would be very difficult for bitcoin cash or any other coins to beat BTC. Both will grow and continuously increase it's value but BTC will always be ahead of bitcoin cash.
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:47:10 PM

I do not think that in fact the altcoin will replace the first coin, besides, the news came out that the developers of the main coin are ready to go on increasing the block size if necessary.

zzz
Lang09

Merit: 111

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:56:45 PM

I dont think so, bitcoin still got the higher value compared to other digital currency.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:04:20 AM

You are imagining it way too much, mate. In reality you are actually looking at a battle between a stray dog and a lion. You are cheering the stray dog apparently. And believe it or not, the stray dog has also bitten a small portion of the lion's skin. But you know how it will end. That is the real battle between the crypto king Bitcoin and the servant Bitcoin Cash.  Grin

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:16:33 AM

You are imagining it way too much, mate. In reality you are actually looking at a battle between a stray dog and a lion. You are cheering the stray dog apparently. And believe it or not, the stray dog has also bitten a small portion of the lion's skin. But you know how it will end. That is the real battle between the crypto king Bitcoin and the servant Bitcoin Cash.  Grin
I feel sympathy for a stray dog. However, I feel no sympathy for BCash. BCash is more like a roach than a stray dog, and even that would be too much of a compliment...

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
cobak pole

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:19:50 AM

this happens because the treading investors choose treading on the bch because that's a drastic rise in bch to be the main concept by the investors, so that will get a big profit.
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:20:19 AM

There is a possibility that Bitcoin Cash may replace Bitcoin in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: