Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 11:24:36 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining still profitable?  (Read 389 times)
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:21:11 PM

No cloud is not profitable.never invest in any cloud minning sites.there are many ponzi cloud minning sites are available but nevere invest in any of it beacause it's totally scam.i also invested in one cloud minning sites.but after somedays the site was closed.i also lost my all investment.So stay away from such ponzi schemes.and if you want to do investment then invest into the bitconnect.it's quite profitable.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:26:18 PM

i dont think using cloud mining is profitable anymore, it take us to much money and too much time to have a bitcoin, and sometimes they may not give us back the money we spent on that mining cloud, so i recommend you should not do that because you are giving your money away.

Cryptelo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:22:51 PM

most of the cloud mining are scams. If it was built properly it would have been a success.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:24:39 PM

Right now I just recommend for cloud minning because sometimes our count and income is not comparable. I have 5 rigs with $ 25,000 capital but the results I get do not match the capital
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1041

Paldo.io - Crypto Airdrop Database

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:41:24 PM

Cloud mining for me is not profitable so its better to buy mining rigs. All bitcoin users are saying that cloud mining is a scam and I completely agree with it so go away with cloud mining sites and don't do some investment with it.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: