Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get tokens???  (Read 675 times)
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:48:49 AM

For participation in the AirProp, Neogold tokens were received. They threw them on a bag of blockchain. In my personal office, I can not find them, but I go to etherscan and there it is clear that they are on the balance sheet. How can I get them out of there?

You need to add a custom token before you can see them in the wallet.
In mew you can just click add token.
Copy the contract address from etherscan.io.Add custom the token, paste the contract address, token name, and the decimal. To get more token join in bounty campaigns. It will be worth of you time just choose the campaign that really become successful.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:52:20 AM

For participation in the AirProp, Neogold tokens were received. They threw them on a bag of blockchain. In my personal office, I can not find them, but I go to etherscan and there it is clear that they are on the balance sheet. How can I get them out of there?

You need to add a custom token before you can see them in the wallet.
In mew you can just click add token.

and you must fill token contract address, token symbol and decimals. if you don't know token contract address you can ask dev on the thread or pm
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:58:06 AM

If you are the able to view the tokens on etherscan but they are not showing on myetherwallet, then you need to add a custom token. View the token on etherscan  and click on it, select the smart contract tab and add the custom token information on your MEW, it will begin showing when you are viewing your tokens on MEW.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:26:45 AM

Tokens can be earned by joining Bounties. Go to the Marketplace>Bounties and you will find several ICO campaigns there. Aside from ICOs, you can also earn tokens from Airdrops, however profit here is not guaranteed - tokens from airdrops sometimes get dumped. You can also offer services related to your skills.

gaitchs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:59:58 AM

Lots of answers here are not clear with the questions.. maybe they skim the question ..
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:58:03 AM

Try to transfer your wallet to a different platform. I can sense that the reason why the tokens are not shown is because it is not compatible with the wallet. so try the simple solution. try myethwallet

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:05:11 AM

Participating in Airdrops and Bounty Programs are the easiest way of earning or getting tokens!
Usually, new and upcoming ICO's offer these programs, so check announcement threads for updates.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:06:09 AM

Getting tokens from ICOs are very simple as follows:
1. If you have money and you are sure you're going to get tokens of a particular ICO or Cryptocurrency then you can buy it through cash, bank transfers, cash remittances, debit or credit card like Visa card and other modes of payments.
2. If you don't have money and you want to get some of it then you're lucky if an ICO will distribute their tokens through Airdrops but this kind of distribution is very quick in time and most of them will last only few hours or a day.
3. Bounty campaigns is the best free way to get tokens from an ICO. All you have to do is participate bounty campaigns and follow the instructions in order to get tokens. The earlier you join the bigger your tokens to receive.
4. If someone has already a token then He can send you some through wallet to wallet.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:08:17 AM

Try to transfer your wallet to a different platform. I can sense that the reason why the tokens are not shown is because it is not compatible with the wallet. so try the simple solution. try myethwallet

Almost new Altcoin today is ERC20 platform so you can send tokens right away with no more complications and just use myetherwallet, that's the most recommended wallet for beginners and advanced users until today.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:13:17 AM

Lots of answers here are not clear with the questions.. maybe they skim the question ..

They're assuming the question right from the thread directly so some answers are different from yours and it's normal.
Questions like How to get tokens is very appropriate to guide newbie to digest the Crypto-Currency flow and operations.
We all once newbies before so this thread must bump to whoever don't know what really or how to get anything into Cryptocurrency.

cryptopan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:20:36 AM

You can join airdrops and bounties,there you can make profits using coin tokens.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
danmoris

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:00:27 AM

I would suggest looking into the NEW ICO called trade.io.
trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform
They currently have a bounty program available which has attracted many users in this community. Airdrop also available if you join the TradeToken telegram group!!!
Bounty Program here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663A
sign ups can be done here https://account.trade.io/en/signup?ref=chrisgellere&mtype=i
So if you are interested in earning some tokens, go for it!
ilham nur77

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:20:27 AM

you can use add custom on myetherwallet wallet. you can get add custom from Etherscan.io. happy tracking

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:59:46 PM

Today you can get various tokens, when you invest into some ICOs (be careful choosing the projects) and also take part in their Bounty companies.
Also you can receive coins if you will forecast in wings platform. (wings.ai)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: