Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 04:59:20 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In which ICO's have you invested or will soon?  (Read 2549 times)
MCVXYZ

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:28:22 PM

There are many but now I'm looking for ANGEL TOKEN.they've appeared very convincingly in crypto market with their 690% of bonus token and 5 month refund period program,wich means that An Angel Token ICO investor cannot lose more than 20% of its Ethereum investment before March 7th.it's a new word in crypto sphere,this nuancee is just amazing and attractive.I'd like to tell you about this project very briefly:Angel Token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency, It aims to create a private investment community where altcoin investment researchers and online marketing experts collaborate with Angel Token holders to evaluate small to medium size cryptocurrencies that are undervalued and potentially worth investment.it is the first ICO with guaranteed investor protection program.their project is very promising,because they are going to secure investments by smart contract code.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
reflector

Activity: 420

Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:04:17 PM

I'll start

utrust and universa

Utrust is some kind of a converter between currencies used for payment? Accepting different currencies is great, but I still think they don't have enough potential on the market with such ideas. As for universa, their explanation what exactly they do as an improvement of blockchain technology after btc and eth is vague.
I would invest in Electroneum if it starts growing in price. I guess it has some problems for now but the project is still attractive.

Why not bro. I believe that utrust will be grows like waves. Because when the time they launch the ICO no one shows big interest towards them but later on waves becomes one of the best coins in the market now.
Utrust is best ICO in this year and this mentioned in many ICO analysing sites.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄███████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████████████▄
  █████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████
▐██████   ▀████▀  ▐▌       █████▌
██████▌    ▀█▀    ███▌  █████████
██████  ▐▄    ▄  ▐███  ▐█████████
█████▌  ██▄ ▄█▌  ███▌  █████████▌
▐███████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
White Paper
▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
nicendrine

Activity: 42

Bitcoin all the way

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:25:53 PM

I bought GRX tokens several weeks ago. I wasn't able to catch the previous ICO sale as I was asleep Sad .

2 days ago, I tried to buy uCash but their server crashed and every coin available was sold out when it went back up.

No other coin interests me right now though.

skont83

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:14:17 PM

I got a some experience with altcoins in bounty campaigns, bitcointalk and I'm planning to invest more in ethereum and several promising projects: Universa, Playkey, Pundi X etc.

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
TheHas

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:27:59 AM

Besides trawling through bitcointalk forum pages, does anyone have a clean easy way of identifying upcoming ICO's and bounty campaigns?

I've seen a few websites that are hit and miss - wondering what other people's strategy is for doing research.

Also trade.io could be worth looking into in my opinion. Spectiv VR is a long shot but if it gains momentum it could be a good one.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
joan26

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:01:18 AM

I would like to invest in angeltoken ico because they have a good project.

N0ssi

Activity: 56

https://boscoin.io

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:33:33 AM

I invested in Bitclave and Milkcoin lately. Think These are solid Projects with a good Whitepaper and an even better product.

This is a fact, but What is more important before investing, believing in the concept that they are selling? Or be aware of the project team?

Very important about believing in then project or coin in which you wish to invest. You need to understand  that their exists the demand of the coin and people will buy in future then only you will make money.  Also do your research and do not invest based on what others say.

Actually I think it's a mix of both. Though the team can be a total underdog but still deliver a decent product - so you will have to be brave sometimes. Like someone quoted in an article: "Invest in 10 ICO's to be sure you invested in at least 1 that goes x10"  Roll Eyes

eidj

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

I did invest into dragonchain recently in october.
And Tezos too this summer.
captain8

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:01:37 PM

Already invested in Genesis Vision GVT - & will be investing in covesting,

I did stick 1 ETH into Confideal but looks like its going to fail so funds will be returned!

jeswin

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

Seems to be good choice
maarx

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:03:00 PM

Yet to invest in an ICO. I have list of top ICOs in the market. Watching out the following coins' growth trend in coinmarketcap.com. Ripple, Litecoin, NEO, Qtum, Waves and etc. The follwing new ICOs projects seem to be unique and welcoming. VLB, Zigger, Trippki and Angel coin.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 140

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:35:09 AM

There actually lots of upcoming ICOs that are about to start before this year ends. I keep an eye of these ICOs and i think i will invest on one of them soon:

1. Dimensional Netowrk ICO (STC)
2. SwissBorg (CHSB)
3. ETHLend ICO (LEND)

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
Sunnyday8228

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:42:55 AM

I have invested in Utrust and Electroneum. Will be looking to invest in Publica once publish in exchange.
N0ssi

Activity: 56

https://boscoin.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:44:25 AM

Milkcoin just cancelled their ICO due to insufficent fundraising so far. They only reached 2% of the softcap. wow  Sad

Probably going to switch to either Datum, Ethlend or ucoincash.

SocialCloud

Activity: 98

The Man who sold the World

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:34:52 AM

I invested in boosteroid when it has presale. The price of token was $0.1. November 27 starts the 2nd stage and the price will be $1.08. So I'm lucky I guess  Grin Because they give promise that this summer token will cost $6. And I support this project.

Isaac7coiner

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:20:45 AM

Cryptonium https://tokensale.crypterium.io/?ref=ca6029377486fd5533047d68
and payx, all the ones with cards and visa related. Its the jump to mainstream. Roll Eyes

Also the ones with lending system like blockmason and salt, but i think this system is not bulletproof
tss_ben

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:31:57 AM

Hey guys,

Token Security Scheme (TSS) is halfway through its ICO.

TSS is a security platform that aims to address the existing security gaps in the crypto-currencies eco-system and prevent attacks on any exchange or facility storing such digital assets. We plan to store crypto-assets such as users’ private keys on Distributed Hardware Security Module (DHSM) infrastructure, which will be set up within Enhanced Payment Card Industry (EPCI) security compliant facilities. These facilities are geographically dispersed in different locations and will be regularly audited by certified professionals to ensure up-to-date compliances. DHSMs will provide a safe ‘Vault’ with proper Cryptocurrencies Key Management System (CKMS) and procedures to mitigate and minimise the risks of digital asset storage in the crypto-currencies eco-system.

Yes, you heard that right. You will not be losing your crypto assets again.

There are so much more we can do with this scalable security platform!

Do check out our project here:
https://www.tsstoken.com/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2177307

Cheers!

CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:26:06 PM

find it on coin schedule or blockshow
bestbiz9

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:56:06 PM

Some of current and upcoming ICOs I will be considering to invest:
Crypterium
Loci
Indahash
Bloom Tokens
Hdac
Cybermiles

your suggestions and recommendations of any other ICOs are welcomed

..C..

DeadCoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:42:42 PM

Have not invested in any altcoins yet. But, have gone through few altcoins and their roadmap, project details and the team members details. Planning to invest in RIPPLE, NEO and Litcoin.

..C..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.