Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE: possible golix.com /.org exit scam  (Read 177 times)
liquified (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:20:23 PM

Beware to everyone who is using golix.com or was planning on.
I have (had) 0.2 cashcoins there, to be exchanged to bitcoins. They sometimes have great exchange rates there, but since there not located in the USA, therefor out of jurisdiction I only trust them with small amounts.
Starting in the morning, there was a banner explaining that there are no ways to cancel/place orders due to technical difficulties. But OF COURSE you can still deposit  Cry.
Of course some markets do this, but when examining the blockchain, over 25 cashcoins where transfered to 1Cfeyw8cQUoRR1UGwKsxRzmX9P3hmkjUDH (a lot of money for this market). Also there a lot of pending transactions to/away from that wallet which indicates that there trying to move money fast, way faster then the normal transaction speed of the market.

I contacted the support team, yet no answer. I will update you with the news as I find them. Just keep away from that market for nox

thx liquified

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gailbit

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

Hello Liquified
I'm very sorry to learn of your unpleasant experience with golix.com. I work at Golix and on the referred day we had an outage. We’re aware of the inconvenience that was caused by that technical error and have since fixed it I'm very sorry you had to experience that. About our customer service, we have since improved on our service and are working round the clock to get even better than now. Did you get your query resolved? Were you satisfied with the query resolution? It would really be nice if you can give us a second chance because we really appreciate your support and would still want to work with you

Gail
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: