Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 07:49:44 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl or Sell?  (Read 844 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 700

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:24:27 PM

I would consider holding as much as I can if I am looking to earn speculative gains from it. There is no point in selling in the short term because that's what the market is doing and when we follow market behaviour for our investments then we stuck at loss or average returns from it and hence selling when there is a demand works very well but usually it takes more time.

When it comes to the ICOs, not most of the ICOs are going to survive in the long term but since some of them will give extraordinary returns in the long term, it is necessary to study and research as much as ICOs to determine the list of ICOs having a good return on investment potential.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Sengoko

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:29:54 PM

Is is wise to sell your coins from airdrops, and the profit you'll invest it on ICOs?

Are icos safe to invest?

In my opinion holding is better than selling because selling means winding up your business because investment in bitcoin is a business and you can make more and more money from bitcoin while holding them in your wallet and when the price grow more than you can sell then out, but without any need selling is totally foolish decision. Keep them for some time and make money.
In my opinion as well the saving of the bitcoin is the best thing because as you know the bitcoin is now getting more and more expensive and a lot of the things are now being happen in the life so the bitcoin is the safe investment and the stealing is also not the issue in the case of the bitcoin I am now trusting the bitcoin and I will invest in the bitcoin more and more to save my future by holding the bitcoin for the long time.

carlisle1

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:09:56 PM

Is is wise to sell your coins from airdrops, and the profit you'll invest it on ICOs?

Are icos safe to invest?

ofcourse Ico is safe if you now how to check and analyze that said ico,
because we all know that lots of ico now is scams so we must add some extra
precaution not to become a victim,

Regarding to your question gp sell your airdrops token and invest in ico

mharz

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:21:43 PM

Since bitcoin are fluctuate in good price I think it's better if we can hold our bitcoin in the wallet, because I'm sure that bitcoin value in crypto community will become more expensive compared to the past price. Otherwise, even though bitcoin value are incredibly increasing we can't says how long crypto currency move into high price. So just always monitored the fluctuation of bitcoin in the market.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
█████▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄█████
█████▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄█████
yohan09

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:22:30 PM

I want to hold it as much as i can, and i am confidently believe that it will surge up, since it has limited amount in nature, and most people are curios about bitcoins, The popularity and the price value nowadays are the best evident that bitcoins gaining trust globally.Smiley

gatti

Activity: 166

Bitcoin is ruling the Crypto World

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:23:23 PM

Are icos safe to invest?

ofcourse Ico is safe if you now how to check and analyze that said ico,
because we all know that lots of ico now is scams so we must add some extra
precaution not to become a victim,

Regarding to your question gp sell your airdrops token and invest in ico

Yaeh you are correct.As of my knowledge,many Ico was spam.Coming to this topic,bitcoin is best to hold not to sell always.To avoid of of loss you need to hold . Instead of buying the bitcoin at very high value you can hold and get high dollars as a return as a profit.

BTC-GREEN              Ecological Community in the Grean Planet
[ WHITEPAGE ]       J O I N   I C O   IIILIVE       [ ANN THREAD ]
❱❱❱❱❱❱      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER      |      YOUTUBE       ❰❰❰❰❰❰
richminded

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:32:57 PM

I will Hold my bitcoin for good because I know my future is really with bitcoin. Sell bitcoin if you really need some money but I still suggest to buy back bitcoin for you to enjoy some profit in the long run.

LuanX3

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:36:24 PM

The best time to Sell was when it hit $11,000+. But seriously, who knew it will stop there anyway? Generally, I advice anyone that has bitcoins to just keep on hodling it since I do believe that one day the price will be much much higher than today. Don't get me wrong, prices are pretty much high compared to how it used to be. But I think it is still low right now because the price is already this high and bitcoins has not yet even hit real mainstream usage.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
drawoh14

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:36:35 PM

Are icos safe to invest?

Just hold your coin until it increases. Be careful in choosing ICOs to invest there are a lot of ICO scams going on today the best solution for that matter is to check their backgroounds

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.