Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 10:09:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ For Sale ]MY ELECTRONEUM Paper Wallet and Account  (Read 193 times)
linapl3

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:25:50 PM

[FoR SALE ]MY ELECTRONEUM Paper Wallet and Account---- 1388 ETN for a great price. Inquire about The Price....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
theguy217

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:07:23 PM

LOL who would ever buy a paper wallet ?
Even if it had a million coins in it.

You can literally redeem them 10 seconds after selling them.
If you seriously have some coins and want to sell them, sell them on cryptopia.

Setting up the wallet isn't hard. Watch a youtube video or wait until a noob-friendly wallet is released.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Bitcoin & Litecoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:25:56 PM

Send them to cryptopia. I did the same for my mined coins yesterday. It was really easy to do. Took no more than 5 minutes on my Mac...
theguy217

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:44:39 PM

Send them to cryptopia. I did the same for my mined coins yesterday. It was really easy to do. Took no more than 5 minutes on my Mac...

Why did you sell them ? ETN seems to actually a very good future.
I've got about 2k coins through mining and I'm not selling them any time soon.

It got up to this price and it's only on a single exchange. What about when it gets listed on a better exchange ? Bittrex or poloniex or something ? I'm sure it will go much higher at that time.

But first they need to solve their issues as people will run out of patience sooner or later.

As for the OP if you're just trying to sell your coins, check this youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBVO1vsusoE
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Bitcoin & Litecoin

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:02:17 AM

Why did you sell them ? ETN seems to actually a very good future.
I've got about 2k coins through mining and I'm not selling them any time soon.

It got up to this price and it's only on a single exchange. What about when it gets listed on a better exchange ? Bittrex or poloniex or something ? I'm sure it will go much higher at that time.

But first they need to solve their issues as people will run out of patience sooner or later.

As for the OP if you're just trying to sell your coins, check this youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBVO1vsusoE

I have about 50k or so waiting release (post wallet release). I had a few coins from mining readily available so decided to sell as I expect the price to drop significantly post release. Most coins will flood the exchanges and supply>demand driving the price down. As much as I'd love to see this coin go far, the total supply renders it virtually impossible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.