Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46982 times)
Thenik87

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:55:18 AM

Special announcement from Hdac - DAC distribution
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Dear Hdac TGE participant,
Hdac(DAC) distribution has started from 9:00 am, January 25th, 2018 (GMT/UTC+1).
During the distribution process, TGE participants will receive actual ‘Hdac(DAC)’ which will be used in the future.
Please be sure to complete the Hdac distribution procedure until February 28th, 2018.

All participants MUST install the Hdac wallet to receive Hdac(DAC).
Hdac wallet is available on Android mobile (APK files), Windows PC, and OS X (Mac) PC app.

Please follow the instruction below.
1. Sign in and go to ‘My Hdac wallet’ menu at https://hdac.io
2. Install the Hdac wallet app and ‘Copy’ the Hdac wallet address.
3. ‘Paste’ your Hdac wallet address in ‘My Hdac wallet’ menu at https://hdac.io
4. Please click the ‘Check validity’ button.
5. Enter the ‘OTP code’. (*Required)
6. Receive Hdac(DAC). (Completed in 2~3 business days)

Please refer to https://hdac.io for detailed instructions for wallet installation.

Thank you.

The Hdac team

● ‘TGE participation order’ is based on the actual date of the first participation since November 27, 2017.
● Those who are refunded are excluded from the above.
● Hdac(DAC) distribution may take 2~3 business days.
● The exchange guide for the presale participants will be announced separately.

Hi, i want to ask if this distribution is only applicable for investors only? And does the team already have a date for bounty distribution mate? Any news?

Please refer to the bounty channel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:05:26 AM

So coin distribution started a week ago. But this coin still not trading anewhere? They have coin at start? Not ERC20 token?
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:06:27 AM

Special announcement from Hdac - DAC distribution
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Dear Hdac TGE participant,
Hdac(DAC) distribution has started from 9:00 am, January 25th, 2018 (GMT/UTC+1).
During the distribution process, TGE participants will receive actual ‘Hdac(DAC)’ which will be used in the future.
Please be sure to complete the Hdac distribution procedure until February 28th, 2018.

All participants MUST install the Hdac wallet to receive Hdac(DAC).
Hdac wallet is available on Android mobile (APK files), Windows PC, and OS X (Mac) PC app.

Please follow the instruction below.
1. Sign in and go to ‘My Hdac wallet’ menu at https://hdac.io
2. Install the Hdac wallet app and ‘Copy’ the Hdac wallet address.
3. ‘Paste’ your Hdac wallet address in ‘My Hdac wallet’ menu at https://hdac.io
4. Please click the ‘Check validity’ button.
5. Enter the ‘OTP code’. (*Required)
6. Receive Hdac(DAC). (Completed in 2~3 business days)

Please refer to https://hdac.io for detailed instructions for wallet installation.

Thank you.

The Hdac team

● ‘TGE participation order’ is based on the actual date of the first participation since November 27, 2017.
● Those who are refunded are excluded from the above.
● Hdac(DAC) distribution may take 2~3 business days.
● The exchange guide for the presale participants will be announced separately.

Hi, i want to ask if this distribution is only applicable for investors only? And does the team already have a date for bounty distribution mate? Any news?

Please refer to the bounty channel.

I can't find any announcement about this in the bounty channel.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:06:45 AM

when does this HDAC enter the market?
I hope in February this coin can be traded.
good luck team.
lhfly5201314

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:17:08 AM

An ambitious project!The giant behind the project is Hdac!
So I think the project is very potential and will have a brilliant
future.Maybe it's the next IOTA!!
I am a Chinese guy,I wanna know whether I am qualified for the
pre-sale??
Or is the pre-sale over??Did I miss it??

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:10:11 AM

good luck team.

I think, fast listing on exchanges isn't such necessary. It would be better if tokens have been listed, when we would see some results of project team work.

mme1022

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

So coin distribution started a week ago. But this coin still not trading anewhere? They have coin at start? Not ERC20 token?
Hi gembira
DAC is not an ERC-20 token. HDAC is it's own platform based on SHA256.
Hdac will be listed on at a Korean exchange in March 2018.  Specific details about this and others are expected after the TGE (On a separate announcement).

good luck team.

Hey there inanilujimi.
Hdac will be listed on at a Korean exchange in March 2018.  Specific details about this and others are expected after the TGE (On a separate announcement).

pre-sale??

Hey lhfly5201314.
I'm afraid you missed it, The TGE is already over.
Hdac should hit the exchange soon.

bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

Hi gembira

good luck team.

Hey there inanilujimi.

pre-sale??

Hey lhfly5201314.

Do you have plans to list HDAC on other exchange, not Korean? Will only one exchange be available in the nearest future?

silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:47:38 AM

If a coin or token has a potential, and if it is a solid team and community, it is increasing the price regularly in any way. It falls 5%, 6% rises; 12% falls, 17% rises, when you look at and at the end of 1 year, the ico price has doubled 5 times. For me, HDAC is a coin with extraordinary potential. The first of these is the name, although it is not directly related to the actual Hyundai. Secondly, they will write their own block chain and iot technology. I think that the team will stick to the roadmap until the end because the Koreans are often multi-disciplinary people.

Though, they seem to be trying to come to ico prices, at least in 1-2 months because they sell about $ 220 million in coins in pre-sale.
bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

If a coin or token has a potential, and if it is a solid team and community, it is increasing the price regularly in any way. It falls 5%, 6% rises; 12% falls, 17% rises, when you look at and at the end of 1 year, the ico price has doubled 5 times. For me, HDAC is a coin with extraordinary potential. The first of these is the name, although it is not directly related to the actual Hyundai. Secondly, they will write their own block chain and iot technology. I think that the team will stick to the roadmap until the end because the Koreans are often multi-disciplinary people.

Though, they seem to be trying to come to ico prices, at least in 1-2 months because they sell about $ 220 million in coins in pre-sale.
They collected too many. So the price will be growing up very slow, especially now when all market is red.

mme1022

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

Hi gembira

good luck team.

Hey there inanilujimi.

pre-sale??

Hey lhfly5201314.

Do you have plans to list HDAC on other exchange, not Korean? Will only one exchange be available in the nearest future?

Hey Bumbazaka!

Hdac will be listed on more than one exchanges in the future.
We can't announce any of them yet.

Hey silvestar.
Thank you very much for the support!

jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

pre-sale??

I really don't hope that Hdag will be the next IOTA, it would be catastrophe. IOTA has so many problems with their platform and wallets that it's almost unusable.

Bitcoin
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

pre-sale??

I really don't hope that Hdag will be the next IOTA, it would be catastrophe. IOTA has so many problems with their platform and wallets that it's almost unusable.

Yes, IOTA's CEO recently made a show of himself on Twitter and I don't believe IOTA's 'Tangle' is achievable within a decade. Whereas HDAC is grounded in its tech and has great institutional backing/leadership.
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

pre-sale??

Yes, IOTA's CEO recently made a show of himself on Twitter and I don't believe IOTA's 'Tangle' is achievable within a decade. Whereas HDAC is grounded in its tech and has great institutional backing/leadership.

But hdac didnt even release their own blockchain yet. We can't see the actual work. And we are waiting.
mme1022

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

pre-sale??

But hdac didnt even release their own blockchain yet. We can't see the actual work. And we are waiting.

Hey emreunsal10 .

Hdac launched their wallets last weeks.
The main-net should be operational soon as well.
Exciting times ahead!

emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

pre-sale??

Hey emreunsal10 .

Exciting times ahead!

oh, i didnt know that! that's great, i will check it out when mainnet is operational. i hope that will be soon and go well.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

Any update on the token delivery? I have the PC wallet and the wallet has been registered correctly in my HDAC account. Sorry if the token delivery is still ongoing. I can provide the wallet address if necessary?
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:14:56 AM

Hey emreunsal10 .

Exciting times ahead!

True. And my sensation is that HDAC has much more clear ideas than Iota as far as what do do exactly in real world scenarios. Iota has turned to a speculative bubble IMO.
Thenik87

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:53:33 AM

Any update on the token delivery? I have the PC wallet and the wallet has been registered correctly in my HDAC account. Sorry if the token delivery is still ongoing. I can provide the wallet address if necessary?

Delivery is on going.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:59:12 AM

They mentioned they are going to release the token very soon, almost everybody who invested in ICO completed their KYC successfully. The next thing is exchanges we don't know when they will start listing in the exchanges because they didn't give any clarification on exchange listing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: