Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46982 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

i am also curious about the total supply , any idea ?

just wait for HDAC to get list on coinmarketcap then you will know.
What about bounty reward? When will particpants will get their Hdac tokens, anyboody knows something about distribution? Roll Eyes Huh

They are going to build their own blockchain so it's going to take a little bit of time, Hdac is not an ERC20 tokens so it's not easy to distribute the tokens, we need to wait for more information right now we don't have a date yet you can go ask them on telegram they will say the same thing, just keep waiting. I think ICO participants will all get their tokens in march and bounty hunters will receive after that.
They violated all terms of distribution. Will their reputation grow up in the future? I do not think so

Most of the ICO participants are from South korea so I don't think that they care about their reputation on bitcointalk honestly also how can they distribute their tokens if they don't have a blockchain yet ? you need to be patient my man, just wait a little bit and you will get your tokens I expect the price to pump up a lot because koreans people really like crypto and they will buy this coin like crazy, I think it will be the next IOTA.
Oh. I understand they have nothing lol
But if you promised this, then try to make it a reality in time.

Why do you say that ? They are going to release mainnet around march, why are you trying to spread fud around here ? If you are unhappy with the project then no one forced you to join the bounty program. You can just give your tokens to me lol haha.
I am not promising anything man this is just my opinion and we don't have much info because the team Korean and they don't communicate much with us so it's all speculation.
I do not know when they will release the mainnet. I saw the rules of bounty distribution for example. It was 1 month after tokensale. If you know your mainnet will be available only in March do not promise rewards till this moment. Now I feel scam from this team.
If u have a trust worthy team irrespective of the time, the team will keep working to make it work. All tantrum raise won't affect the project, it was terrible long await with XUC but it had been my biggest reward with bounty campaign. Then have learnt patience with bounty reward.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

What about bounty reward? When will particpants will get their Hdac tokens, anyboody knows something about distribution? Roll Eyes Huh

They are going to build their own blockchain so it's going to take a little bit of time, Hdac is not an ERC20 tokens so it's not easy to distribute the tokens, we need to wait for more information right now we don't have a date yet you can go ask them on telegram they will say the same thing, just keep waiting. I think ICO participants will all get their tokens in march and bounty hunters will receive after that.
They violated all terms of distribution. Will their reputation grow up in the future? I do not think so

Most of the ICO participants are from South korea so I don't think that they care about their reputation on bitcointalk honestly also how can they distribute their tokens if they don't have a blockchain yet ? you need to be patient my man, just wait a little bit and you will get your tokens I expect the price to pump up a lot because koreans people really like crypto and they will buy this coin like crazy, I think it will be the next IOTA.

Why do you say that ? They are going to release mainnet around march, why are you trying to spread fud around here ? If you are unhappy with the project then no one forced you to join the bounty program. You can just give your tokens to me lol haha.
I am not promising anything man this is just my opinion and we don't have much info because the team Korean and they don't communicate much with us so it's all speculation.
I do not know when they will release the mainnet. I saw the rules of bounty distribution for example. It was 1 month after tokensale. If you know your mainnet will be available only in March do not promise rewards till this moment. Now I feel scam from this team.

If you keep saying that the team are scam I am sure they will ban you from receiving the bounty reward. If you want to receive your tokens then you need to stop fudding this project, you are not helping anyone by doing that. They wrote " bounty distribution 30 days after ICO " for a lot of project but you need to know that most of the project doesn't create their own blockchains, they use the ethereum blockchain instead. How can HDAC create a blockchain in 30 days lol.

mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

Maybe then the specificity of the title of this thread in the subject line should be updated to show that this is not directly tied to Hyundai the automaker.  It just seems a little misleading and could be interpreted the wrong way.

Hey grendel25.
In this case HDAC is created by Hyundai BS&C, not Hyundai Motors. There is, however, a familiar connection - the founder of Hdac is the nephew of both the former and present CEO of Hyundai Motors.

All this time i was really thinking that hdac is created by hyundai motors itself. But all this time, i was wrong. On the other hand, even for the fact that hdac is backed by hyundai, why is that it is hard for them to list it on a better exchange? And even list it on cmc?

Hi
Just be little a bit
passionate! How it could be
on an exchange, when the main version of Hdac blockchain isn't lunched yet? Even you're
wondering why is taking too long to get on board of CMC! I think beggning of Next month we will see the working Blockchain of Hdac.
I have heard & found
enough facts to believe Hdac
will be going forward backed by Hyundai Pay!

Thanks!

thanks for the reply. so you mean that all these delays are because of waiting for the hdac blockchain to go live?
i hope we will not wait that long anyway. hoping that next month will be the final and no more delays.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

Maybe then the specificity of the title of this thread in the subject line should be updated to show that this is not directly tied to Hyundai the automaker.  It just seems a little misleading and could be interpreted the wrong way.

Hey grendel25.
In this case HDAC is created by Hyundai BS&C, not Hyundai Motors. There is, however, a familiar connection - the founder of Hdac is the nephew of both the former and present CEO of Hyundai Motors.

All this time i was really thinking that hdac is created by hyundai motors itself. But all this time, i was wrong. On the other hand, even for the fact that hdac is backed by hyundai, why is that it is hard for them to list it on a better exchange? And even list it on cmc?

Hi
Just be little a bit
passionate! How it could be
on an exchange, when the main version of Hdac blockchain isn't lunched yet? Even you're
wondering why is taking too long to get on board of CMC! I think beggning of Next month we will see the working Blockchain of Hdac.
I have heard & found
enough facts to believe Hdac
will be going forward backed by Hyundai Pay!

Thanks!

thanks for the reply. so you mean that all these delays are because of waiting for the hdac blockchain to go live?
i hope we will not wait that long anyway. hoping that next month will be the final and no more delays.

Yes, the tokens can only be distributed once the blockchain is operational in order to process the transfer.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

I like this project. And I think that the developers make a really high-quality product.
After reading the above, I realized that in the next month we will see Hdac - Blockchain in action. I hope this will be the final date.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

I like this project. And I think that the developers make a really high-quality product.
After reading the above, I realized that in the next month we will see Hdac - Blockchain in action. I hope this will be the final date.

That is what they are mentioning in telegram because bounty people kept asking for bounties, the answer from the manager hdac is developing it's blockchain from scratch, so it will take some time to get the things online.
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

That is what they are mentioning in telegram because bounty people kept asking for bounties, the answer from the manager hdac is developing it's blockchain from scratch, so it will take some time to get the things online.

Hey scolary23 and onebtcforlife!

I hope we could provide more you updates in regards to main-net soon.
The main-net will be launched after the team will finish to test it.

You are more than welcome to join the Hdac community on Telegram.

nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:25:57 PM
Merited by Texac (5)

Hey scolary23 and onebtcforlife!

I hope we could provide more you updates in regards to main-net soon.
The main-net will be launched after the team will finish to test it.

You are more than welcome to join the Hdac community on Telegram.
We expect this to happen very soon. We must understand that this is all the time, and everything should be reliable. I believe that the project will please us

Thenik87

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:40:08 AM

Make sure you stay up to date on the latest Hdac news on the Telegram channel!
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:38:10 AM

It takes a lot of time to write and test the blockchain, people think it takes a few second just give the team some times guys. I am sure everyone will receive their DAC tokens. You just need to be a little bit more patient, they are not going to scam anyone, I am sure we will all receive our tokens soon maybe next month. The team are koreans and I believe that they are the most hard working people in the world, so I put my trust in them.

Thenik87

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:39:21 AM

It takes a lot of time to write and test the blockchain, people think it takes a few second just give the team some times guys. I am sure everyone will receive their DAC tokens. You just need to be a little bit more patient, they are not going to scam anyone, I am sure we will all receive our tokens soon maybe next month. The team are koreans and I believe that they are the most hard working people in the world, so I put my trust in them.

Thank you for the kind words! Everyone will get their tokens.  Grin
bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

If you keep saying that the team are scam I am sure they will ban you from receiving the bounty reward. If you want to receive your tokens then you need to stop fudding this project, you are not helping anyone by doing that. They wrote " bounty distribution 30 days after ICO " for a lot of project but you need to know that most of the project doesn't create their own blockchains, they use the ethereum blockchain instead. How can HDAC create a blockchain in 30 days lol.
I do not know how can HDAC create a blockchain in 30 days. But the established rules for bounty. Please, stop licking the ass of the team. I did not say the team is scam. I just said they do nothing in time. Different things. You have to learn to read.

ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:59:42 AM

I do not know how can HDAC create a blockchain in 30 days. But the established rules for bounty. Please, stop licking the ass of the team. I did not say the team is scam. I just said they do nothing in time. Different things. You have to learn to read.

guys, just chill and calm down.
i know all of you guys are losing patience with this delays that HDAC team is doing. but let us not be driven by our emotions. just be patient guys. lets not argue here.
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

Hdac develompent status

Hey everyone!
Now you can follow the development of the Hdac project in this link - https://hdac.io/status

For more exciting news and updates- Join the Hdac community!

nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

Hdac develompent status

Hey everyone!
Now you can follow the development of the Hdac project in this link - https://hdac.io/status

Helpful information. Now we can see the project development plan. I assume that in March the tokens will be paid

DeepOcean21

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

The worst ico receives millions of dollars in the last three months, and I think that projects like Hdac that are strong will raise their value after they enter into the stock market. If you like projects that create its own chain, I suggest you to invest on these two projects right after they come into the market. Hdac and PoA are followed by me as they create their own chains.
Peasantfarmguy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

how do we participate in hdac mining? thank you
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

Hdac develompent status

Hey everyone!

Helpful information. Now we can see the project development plan. I assume that in March the tokens will be paid
We pray for the best course for the development of this project. Hopefully in March, all can be resolved smoothly. Hopefully the results obtained could satisfy all participants.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

Delays are a problem for most companies that have their own blockchain. This gives them the ability to burden payments indefinitely. But if you look at https://hdac.io/status, the payments will be at the end of March.
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

Delays are a problem for most companies that have their own blockchain. This gives them the ability to burden payments indefinitely. But if you look at https://hdac.io/status, the payments will be at the end of March.

actually IMO Delay is a good thing for Hdac right now , crypto market not stable . this protect investor .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: